CHAPTER NINE

DATED: 9th September, 1999, Thursday

BETS

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE POV:

"Albus is it true that Miss POTTER and Mr. Malfoy were engaged?" Slughorn asked me once I entered the staff room. "Yes Slughorn" I answered. "Abraxas and Fleamont did it didn't they? I thought it was not that serious" he muttered "Yes and I was present in their engagement" Snape answered for me. "It was all traditional" Snape added. "I bet it was very beautiful" Minerva my wife said and narrowed her eyes at me. "I don't think they will fall in love even though they are engaged" Sprout said. "I agree, this is Mr. Malfoy and Miss Potter we are talking about, arch enemies they are" Filtchwik frowned as I took my seat. "And even if they fall in love they both will never confess it, too much pride they have" Slughorn added.

"How about we make two bets?" I said earning full attention on the table. "On?" Slughorn asked. "I bet that Slytherin Prince and Gryffindor Princess will confess their love to each other before their marriage" I answered.

"No Albus am sorry but this time you are wrong, 20 galleons, after marriage they will be in love but no confession" Sprout said. "I am with her" Slughorn said. "Did I hear bet?" Hagrid's voice came as he entered the room. "Aah yes Hagrid" I said and told him about the bet. By the end of this bet only Snape, Hagrid and Minnie were supporting me while everyone was against us.

"Second bet?" Slughorn asked. "Harry Potter marries Ginerva Weasley before Christmas" I said. "I heard Miss Weasley likes the thought of marrying on New Year's Eve so I am against you on this one Albus" Minerva said. "50 Galleons Minnie" I said and she nodded. By the end of this bet only Hagrid and Severus were on my side. "Time to win some money Hagrid and Sev" I said as we all got up "I learnt it hard way but I will not go against you and choose anyone else this time" Severus said and we all walked out calling it a night.

HARRY POTTER POV:

I woke up next morning and saw Ginny was not there. After freshening up I walked outside and saw Ginny sitting on the four seater sofa in living room having coffee while Astoria, Blaise and Pansy sat on the left and Neville, Luna and Theo on the right.

I gave Ginny a kiss and sat down beside her. Everyone was still in their pajamas since it was only 6 in the morning.

"Where are Draco and Hermione?" I asked as I poured myself a cup of coffee. "Still asleep, me and Luna checked on them, they were all cuddled up" Ginny answered.

"You woke up early?" I asked and she nodded. "They were too cute so we didn't wake them up" Luna answered. "I bet those two are already in love" Astoria said. "Naah I beg to disagree" Blaise added.

"How about we make a bet? A 25 galleons bet?" I said. "Did I just hear money?" Theo asked as he just woke up from his nap making us laugh. "Yes man" Neville answered. "On?" Pansy asked.

"Draco and Hermione confess their love before marriage" I answered. "You woke me up for this? Everyone knows the answer is no they are too prideful to confess it even if they are in love" Theo said.

And by end only me, Ginny, Tori and Luna were saying yes while Pansy, Theo, Blaise and Neville said no.

"One condition, we don't interfere" Luna said. "Yes fine" everyone answered and left to get ready. Now this was going to be interesting. 
------------------------xoxox------------------------

VOCORESH PEOPLE!!!!!!
VOTE-COMMENT-READ-SHARE FOR BONUS CHAPTERS!!!