.EPILOGUE.

25 YEARS LATER

HERMIONE MALFOY POV:

For one thing I always thanked my Grandfather that was the unbreakable vow which he made. If it wasn't for that then maybe today I wouldn't have ended up with such a happy and beautiful family. "I do" I saw my son speak his vows. "I do" her wife said and they kissed as I got teary eyed as I felt Draco kiss my forehead "Our baby is married" I said and he just held me. "Yes love" he said and I grinned.

After we got married I had our first child next year January 'Scorpius Abraxas Malfoy' and a daughter after 4 years 'Lily Narcissa Malfoy' yes I named her after two of my favorite ladies. They were very proud grandmothers.

Harry and Ginny had Albus Severus Potter after Scorpius first who was indeed best friend of Scorpius and a troublemaker and then after 4 years they had James Sirius Potter.

Theo and Tori had two twin daughters 'Rose Nott' and 'Summer Nott' both of them were of same age as Albus and Scorpius while Pansy and Blaise had a son named Blake Zabini who along with Albus and Scorpius was trouble makers.

Luna and Neville had a daughter named Lyla Longbottom and she was also of same age as summer and Rose and was her best friend.

Fleur and Bill had a daughter Victorie the year we got married while Hales and George had a son Alex. Hayliegh got blood pressure problems and could not have any more kids. Ally also had one son Smith who were all a year older then our children.

Till seventh year girls hated boys but when Rose and Scorpius were made head boy and girl of Hogwarts they formed a truce which made others to find a truce too. Slowly Rose and Scorpius fell for each other followed by Albus and Summer falling for each other and then Blake and Lyla did. We were happy for them.

Everything was perfect until James Potter fell for Lily Malfoy. Ironic isn't it? "For every James there is only one Lily" my dad said and my mother blushed and somehow they convinced us and we let them be together.

Dumbledore and McGonagall were the great grand parents to kids and told them stories about our childhood and our parent's childhood. Yes they are still alive, even I am shocked but I just think that they used the Elixir to Life which was invented by Nicholas Flammel. Lucius and Narcissa, Sirius and Remus, Arthur and Molly along with my parents moved into Godric Hollow and we all took over the manors and houses.

And now we stand here as my son Scorpius married Rose.

-ALL WAS WELL-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY. 

DO SHOW SOME LOVE IF YOU DID

-VOTE-COMMENT-READ-SHARE