-Chapter Four-

Read the A/N in the end.. its important!!

DATED: 1st September, 1999, Wednesday

BACK TO HOGWARTS

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

I walked down the platform 9 ¾ wearing a black knee length dress which was half sleeved and was simple, my ring was still on my hand because I cannot take it off as it was now a part of who I was. This ring just proved me to be a Malfoy. "There they are" Harry said from my side and I looked up to see Ginny, Pansy and Astoria standing along with Blaise, Theo and Draco, my breathing increased as I saw him.

He looked calm his hair was messed up; he was wearing a sky blue shirt and denim jeans. We went and stood beside them. "Let's board" I said and they all nodded getting up. First to board was Ginny followed by Harry, Tori, Blaise, Theo and Pansy leaving me and Draco for last.

"You Okay?" Draco asked me. "Yes" I said and we boarded the train.

I quickly sat down in the compartment with girls as the boys walked off to have some guy time.

"So Mione show us the ring" Ginny said taking my ring finger. "You have seen it hundred times" I said. "Yes but its really beautiful" she said and Tori and Pansy chuckled. I took my hand back and looked at door. "Did Ron come to my ceremony?" I asked as I saw a red head pass by our compartment door. "No, he was not in Burrow from last two weeks, said he was going off with Dean and Seamus, in fact we saw him this morning, he doesn't even know you are engaged" Ginny said. "Oh" I replied and looked out of window.

We soon reached Hogsmeade and I felt like something was missing. I quickly pulled my trunk up and opened it. "Hermione we might be late" Tori said "You guys walk ahead I will join you soon, just checking something" I said and Tori left with pansy as Ginny stayed since she was taking her trunk out. I quickly checked everything and closed my trunk. "You done?" Ginny asked and I nodded.

The station was almost empty when we walked out; there were only few boys here and there who were left. I pulled my robes closer to my body and started walking towards the entrance with Ginny as I felt uncomfortable.

"Where are you two lovelies going" a boy asked as he stood in front of us with his friend, he was a Hufflepuff and the other was a Ravenclaw, I recognized them from their tie. "Hogwarts" I said.

"Want us to help you? We can lift anything or rather anyone" the Ravenclaw one said and started walking towards us as we stepped back.

"Stay away from them Smith -Hood" I heard a cold voice from my behind and saw Draco and Harry walking towards us. "Why?" the boys asked.

"Because she is my fiancée" Draco said "and this is my girl friend" Harry added. "Hermione Potter your fiancé?" the Ravenclaw one asked and I just walked to Draco and wrapped my arm around his waist as he dropped his on my shoulder "Yes" I said and a look of horror crossed their face.

"Stay away" Draco said through a glare and both the boys sprinted away. "You okay?' he asked me taking his hand off. "Yes thanks" I replied and I saw Harry and Ginny kissing. We four walked out and saw only one carriage left; we piled up in it and started towards Hogwarts.
------------xoxox-------------
A/N:Hii people out there who are reading this fan fic. Please vote comment read and share!!