-CHAPTER TWO-

DATED: 23rd August 1999, Monday

MEETING

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

After having a talk with Allison my sister, Sirius my uncle and Remus my god father and a long after noon of thinking I finally entered the dining hall for dinner facing my family for once and for all.

I knew they were as much nervous about this as me and also that they loved me a lot so I had to do it not for myself but for them. Sirius and Remus were going to stay for dinner while Ally just left to go back to her new home which she and Fred brought after wedding.

Everyone was silent during the dinner and then Minky, the house elf served the dessert which was my favorite Cheesecake. I took a bite and it was made by my mother as it had her special flavor which made it my favorite. I blinked the tears back.

"I will do it" I said and earned everyone's attention on the table. "I will do it because I love you all too much" I said and they smiled. 

"And also because we can convince you" Sirius added with a smile. "Yes yes whatever" I rolled my eyes and Harry chuckled.

"But what about our school?" I asked as I remembered the letter I had gotten this afternoon while my thinking session. "We will talk about it tomorrow ok? Anyway Narcissa Lucius and Draco are coming tomorrow" Lily said and I nodded hoping the decision was right.

-/-

Next day came and before I knew I was sitting in the patio of our garden with Draco Malfoy beside me. In front of us sat Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy while on my left sat my parents and on my right sat Albus Dumbledore.

"What about our school professor?" I asked. "Well you both can continue your studies there will be no harm done" he answered.

"We were thinking to get the engagement ceremony done before they left for school" my mother said. "Yes that is a good idea, you both can complete your studies and then marry" Dumbledore replied.

"And since only one week is left to school so I guess we can have the ceremony done on Sunday. Are you both okay with it?" Narcissa asked looking at us.

"Like our opinion even matters" Draco muttered under his breath and I silently agreed. "Whatever you guys want us to do" I said and they all smiled.

It was not like me and Draco were friends but we were not also enemies. After the Malfoy's changed sides Harry and Draco quickly bonded which meant they spent more time together and as a result we had to spend more time together. We were just civil towards each other and ignored each other as much as we can for each other's sake but now it all seemed inevitable.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

Hermione was deep in thoughts when my mother suddenly asked us a question making her jump and I chuckled.

"How many guests can we invite?" she asked once again. "Why do we need guests?" Hermione asked her back. "Because it's a ceremony" she answered. "But why do we need to do a big ceremony isn't engagement all about him giving me a ring and me giving him a ring?" she asked again.

"Yes Ms. Potter but since this wedding was already decided 50 years back thus we will need to do things very traditionally" Dumbledore answered her.

"Invite whoever you like" I said and Hermione looked at me.
"Are you sure? They might invite the whole wizarding world" she said in a hushed voice which only I could hear. "Are you willing to do this?" I asked her. "Only for my family" she answered. "I too, so since we are not actually wanting to do this what is the use of taking part in any of the discussion, let them do it the way they want and we can just follow it and get over with this" I said and she sighed.

I never thought I would get married this way and specially to this woman. No I didn't despise her it was just that we didn't click with each other. The reason we were going through this was only our families. 

-----xox----

HII LOVELIES!! 

VOTE_COMMENT_READ_SHARE_FOR_BONUS_CHAPTERS!!