YouTube One-Shots (Book 2)

By faythyloo

Heyo! I didnt realize there was a limit to parts on these books, so I have reached that limit on the first on... More

A/N
SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 1)
Request - Enemies (Part 3)
Request - I Miss You
Request - Best Friends
Request - Maid Cafè
A/N 2 (Cards Against Humanity)
A/N 3
Request - Insane (Part 1)
A/N 4 (Tags)
Bedroom
Skater
Sound of Madness (Part 1)
A/N 6 (Tags)
Parts and Pieces (Part 1)
The Run and Go
A/N 7 (Tags)
Request - Fear (Part 2)
Request - Neko
Request - Allergies
Request - Happy Birthday
Request - Injury
Request - Feathers (Part 4)
Request - Bet
A/N 8
Movie Night
A/N 9
Request - Parts and Pieces (Part 2)
Request - Wolf in Frenzy
Brownies
Rivals
Warriors
Request - Ghosts (Part 3)
A/N 10
A/N 11 (Q/A)
A/N 12 (Tags)
Request - He's Mine
Request - Dominance
Request - Fragile (Part 1)
Convention
Request - Gangs
Request - Fragile (Part 2)
Request - Can't We All Get Along?
Request - First Meeting (Part 1)
A/N 13
Request - Cheesy (Part 1)
Request - Sound of Madness (Part 2)
Request - Insane (Part 2)
Request - Eggs (Part 1)
Request - Voices
A/N 14
Request - Eggs (Part 2)
Request - Heat
Request - First Meeting (Part 2)
A/N 15
A/N 16
Request - Cheesy (Part 2)
Request - Feathers (Part 5)
Request - SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 2)
A/N 17 (Requests)
Request - Fuck Up (Part 1)
Request - Vampire
Request - Fuck, Marry, Kill
Request - Mafia
A/N 18 (Requests)
Request - Pranks
Prop Hunt
A/N 19 (Requests)
Scared
Sleepy
A/N 20 (Requests)
Radio Hosts
A/N 21
A/N 22 (Q/A)
One Hell of a Party
A/N 23 (Requests)
Color Blind
High Places
War
Bat Owl (Part 1)
A/N 24 (Requests)
A/N 25
Request - #AskMini (NOT A FIC WITH HIM IN IT)
Win
Bath
A/N 26 (Requests)
Dad
A/N 27
A/N 28 (Requests)
Dogs
A/N 29
Vodka
Request - iRobot
Chionophobia
1p! and 2p! (Part 1)
A/N 30 (Requests)
Request - Wheelchair
Request - Kidnapped
A/N 30 (Requests)
1p! and 2p! (Part 2)
Freak Show (Part 1)
A/N 31 (Requests)
1p! and 2p! (Part 3)
A/N 32
A/N 33
A/N 34 (Requests)
Request - Jack the Ripper
A/N 35
Request - Bad Day
Request - Cast
Request - Cow
Basement
Request - Waffles
Drabbles (#2)
A/N 36
1p! and 2p! (Part 5)
Request - Christmas Love
A/N 37 (Please Read)

Request - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

3.1K 91 43
By faythyloo

Note: Requested by ShannonCipher1496. I hope you enjoy this kinda long and smutty one-shot!

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Brock had a terrible secret. One that only he knew. The secret started out as an accident; he was a scientist, and was trying to figure out a potion for eternal life. But instead of finding eternal life, he found something else. Something much worse.

What was it, you may ask?

Simple: himself.

But, it was not the nice and shy Brock that everyone knew. No, it was the monster inside of him. Everyone had one, but with Brock's potion, he could bring it out of him.

And the only thing was, he didn't know how to stop it.

He'd "transform" in the middle of the night, while he was asleep. Then he would run around, causing havoc everywhere. And he could do nothing to stop it.

So, he locked himself inside his house, bolting the doors and windows to stop his other from leaving. It worked, but Brock was still getting more desperate to solve his situation. So, he never left his house during the day, staying up as long as he could to try and figure it out before he turned. He would think he had gotten close, but then he would fall asleep, and all of his work would be ruined.

When he started locking himself in, his friend, Brian, started getting worried. He would go to Brock's house everyday and ask to let him in. Brock, being the nice person he was, would let him in for a small amount of time before getting him to leave. His excuse was always the same.

"I'm very busy, and I have so much work to do. I need to get it done quickly."

Brian would offer to help, but Brock would deny the offer nicely. Then Brian would have to go home.

Brock knew Brian was only trying to help, but in this case, he couldn't. He was afraid that Brian wouldn't be his friend anymore once he realized he turned into a monster. Even worse, Brock had grown feelings for the Irish man. But he couldn't do anything about it until he was fixed.

One day, Brock was really working to finishing his potion. He thought he had done it this time, but it still needed a few things that he would get the next day. Because of this, Brock didn't even let Brian in. This worried Brian, since he didn't know the situation at hand. So, he came back later that day to see if he would answer.

No luck.

Brian sighed and went back home. Maybe he's just not feeling well, Brian told himself. That's what it's gotta be.

But little did he know, that was not the case at all.

It seemed as though because Brock had gotten closer to fixing his problem, that his other was getting worse. I say this because for the first time in a very long time, the monster broke out of the house.

He laughed and skipped along the road, trying to find somewhere he could cause trouble. Then he came to Brian's house, and got an idea. He knocked on the door, waiting for Brian to answer. He knocked again, and kept knocking until Brian finally opened the door.

"Hello?" Brian asked tiredly. He was surprised when the figure covered his mouth with his hand. He couldn't see the future, but whoever it was started to drag him out of his house. Brian struggled, but it was no use; the figure had an iron grip on him. He had no idea where he was going, and he didn't know where he was when he got to a house.

The figure dragged him inside and down to the basement. There, he was hit over the head with something, and his vision went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Brian woke up, he was in a chair in an unfamiliar room. He wasn't tied to it, but he didn't want to get up, as his whole body was hurting.

He looked around curiously, surprised to see so much science equipment around. Beakers were filled with strange colored liquid, some being boiled and some being mixed with others.

He heard a giggle behind him and he turned around, surprised to see who was in front of him. "Brock?"

Brock giggled and shook his head. "Not this time, sweetie. Call me Moo," he said, winking.

"Moo?"

"Yes, that's right. Don't wear it out sweetheart, you're gonna need to scream it for another occasion," he said, giggling right after. Brian stared at him like he was crazy.

"What?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I forget to tell you what was going on? My bad, I tend to get ahead of myself. My name, as you already know, is Moo. Your dear Brock accidentally created me- well, I shouldn't say "created" because I am him! What I mean to say is that he brought me up. Yes, that sounds better. You see, I am technically the worst of Brock as a person. It may seem complicated, but it's really not. So, with me being the worst of him, I am able to say whatever I want about what he thinks. Which is why you're here today, Mr. Hanby," Moo said.

He walked around Brian, going in front of him before putting his hands on either side of the chair. "You see, Brock has feelings for you, Brian. The love kind. And I'm going to help with that," he grinned. Brian gulped and glanced around, not liking where this was going.

"And uh, h-how are you gonna do that?" Brian asked with a shaky voice. Moo's grin seemed to grow as he lifted Brian's chin with his finger.

"Like this," he mused before kissing Brian with all his might. Brian nearly fell backwards and out of the chair with the force. Moo's hands quickly made their way towards Brian's clothes, removing them as he went.

Even though Brian was still shocked about the whole thing, he found himself kissing back. He had no idea whether it was his own self working or if it was some weird drink that Moo probably gave him when he was passed out, but he still went with it.

Moo pulled Brian upwards and pulled him towards an empty table that was nearby. He pushed Brian against the table and grinder against him, earning a low moan from the Irish man. Moo grinned and repeated th action before sticking a few fingers in his mouth, sucking on them for a couple of seconds before realeasing them with a pop.

He inserted a finger, and Brian gasped in surprise. Moo occupied Brian's lips with his own as more fingers were added.

Brian's hands gripped at Moo's clothing, working them off quickly as he moaned at Moo's fingers curling inside of him. Moo pulled his hand back, leaving a panting mess underneath him. Moo smirked and leaned closer, his breath heavy on Brian's skin.

"Maybe I should leave you like this; a moaning, writhing mess as I tie you down and watch as you torture yourself. Would you like that?" He asked. Brian couldn't form words, so he shook his head. "No? Well, that takes all the fun out of it, now doesn't it? Oh well, because I feel like being nice for once, I'll do it your way. With one exception."

Moo flashed him a grin before reaching underneath the table and holding up a rope. "I would love to see this on you," he grinned. Before Brian could protest, Moo has already was working on tying Brian up.

In a minute or so, he was "ready". Moo looked him up and down, licking his lips as the lust filled his eyes. "Now don't you look so beautiful," he cooed, his hands running up and down Brian's thighs. Brian shivered under his touch, making Moo smile.

He climbed on top of Brian, looking down at him. "Now be a good boy and don't struggle, okay? I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself," he cautioned, caressing Brian's face with one hand. Brian breathed heavily, looking into Moo's eyes.

Moo flashed him a sweet smile that made Brian think it was Brock for a second before his eyes fluttered shut and a moan escaped his lips as Moo pushed in. Brian's arms struggled against the rope, wanting to grip onto something.

Moo paused for a second before continuing with his actions, making Brian stop struggling as his body arched forward. Moo smirked as he fastened his pace, and more obscene noises left Brian's mouth. Moo's own breath was ragged and heavy as his skin hit Brian's, the sound almost echoing through the room.

Brian's back arched higher before he let out a loud moan as his body twitched and he relaxed back on the table. He panted heavily, and his eyes fought to stay open. Moo panted as well, but had a lop-sided smile on his face. "Well, that was better than I expected," he laughed. Brian wanted to laugh, but he was exhausted.

Moo noticed and closed Brian's eyes. "Sleep. Brock will be here in the morning," he said calmly. It was the last thing Brian heard before he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian woke up to someone shaking him lightly. He opened his eyes to see Moo- or Brock, he couldn't tell- looking at him with a concerned look on his face. "Brian? Are you okay? What are you doing here?"

Okay, so it was Brock. That was nice to know.

Brian groaned and sat up, wincing immediately at the pain. "Alright, take- take it easy, I'll get some water and medicine for you," Brock said, quickly leaving. Brian looked around, noticing he was still in the basement. He remembered everything from the night before, but he was still confused on the whole "Moo" thing. He figured he'd ask when Brock came back.

A few minutes later Brock did with a glass of water and some medicine. "Here," he said, "this ought to help." Brian took the medicine, gulping down the water afterwords. "Brian, do you remember how you got here?" Brock asked carefully. Brian nodded.

"You- well, I'm still not sure it was you- dragged me here, and then... Well, "things" happened, if you know what I mean." Brock's face flushed a bit when he realized what Brian meant.

"Uh, what do you mean when you said I was the one that dragged you here?"

"It looked like you, I'm pretty sure it was you, except it wasn't you. The name was... Moo! That's what it was, Moo!" Brock seemed to freeze, and his face became even more red.

"Oh god," he whispered, covering his face in his hands. "I am so sorry for whatever happened last night, I-I thought I had it in control, and I guess I didn't, and- god, I am such an idiot! I knew I should have taken more precautions, I just knew it! But no, I just had to-" Brock was cut off by Brian grabbing his hands.

"Brock, it's fine, don't worry," he chuckled. "Besides, you wanna know what the good thing is?" Brock just stared at him with a confused look on his face. Brian chuckled again and brought Brock in for a kiss. Brock froze, his face heating up again.

But before long, he kissed back, his arms wrapping around Brian's neck.

When Brian pulled back, he had a small smile on his face, while Brock looked completely bewildered. "The good thing is, I like you too." Brock blinked before a small smile grew on his face.

"Really?" He asked, his voice almost a whisper. Brian laughed and just kissed him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 85 11
Jhonathon (aka delirious) wakes up not remembering a thing. "Where.. Where am I?" His vision is blurry and all he knows is that he's in a hospital an...
9K 218 35
COMPLETED Evan and Jonathan or as we all know them by Delirious and Vanoss meet unexpectedly by a text accident. Both start to talk to eachother and...
87K 4.1K 91
welcome!!!!! read at your own discretion please. am not responsible for emotions or getting ur phone taken away in class. i am also aware that my ti...
47.8K 1.2K 32
I found shipping prompts on Tumblr, so I decided to make some oneshots out of them Ships include: H2ovanoss Minicat BasicallyIdoLui Daithi De Lui Ter...