Dan and Phil imagines

By AppleCrystal

A collection of imagines featuring Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil. Towards the end of the book, there are a f... More

A Star in The Dark
The Sparkly Sharpie
The School Bully
Wrapped Up Tight
Another Rainy Day
Little Surprises.
Goodbye
Two Left Hands
The Library
Arms
Fairy Lights
Chiqui-toes
He said No.
Breaking my own heart.
Remember
Long time, No See
Last Christmas
New Neighbours - Part 1
New Neighbours - Part 2
New Neighbours - Part 3
New Neighbours - Part 4
New Neighbours - Part 5
New Neighbours - Part 6
New Neighbours - Part 7
New Neighbours - Part 8
New Neighbours - Part 9
New Neighbours - Part 10
New Neighbours - Part 11
New Neighbours - Part 12 *FINALE*
Never Be Mine - Part One
Never Be Mine - Part 2
Never Be Mine - Part 3
Never Be Mine - Part 4
Never Be Mine - Part 5
Danmelia

The Vending Machine

13K 288 157
By AppleCrystal

I’m rudely awoken by the buzzing and pathetic screeching of my alarm clock. It’s 9 o’clock in the morning.

“Mum, why am I up this early?” I ask, gazing at my mum.

“Y/N, we’re going to India today, remember? You’re lucky I set your alarm for this late, I could have set it for 7 if you preferred.” She winks and passes me a pile of clothing which I examine closely.

“Mum, can I have my Dan and Phil top?” She sighs.

“The scrunched up purple top that you wore yesterday? Are you sure Dan and what’s-his-face would want you to wear it like that?” Anger pulses through me. Exhaling dramatically, I answer.

“One, It’s Dan and PHIL. Two, we’re only going on the plane mum. Three, they’re not going to be there. Four, it’s an honour to wear this shirt- plus I’m comfortable in it.” With great pain, she fetches the slightly messy shirt and hands it to me. “Thank you.”

I cross the apartment to the bathroom and stare longingly into the mirror. I change out of your Mickey Mouse onsie, brush my silky Y/H/C hair through and put on a very thin layer of mascara, which ultimately ends up smudged across my face.

“Oh my god! Ugh, Girl problems.” I angrily whisper, picking up a makeup wipe. “I wish she realised just how important Dan and Phil are to me. How would she like it if I started insulting Robbie Williams? Gosh.” The phandom would be proud of me right now. With supermodel potential, I hitch up my black skinny jeans and strut out the door. “Let’s go to india.”

Before I know it, I’m in the Airport.

“Final call for the 13:00 India flight.” Says an overly cheerful voice that projects through the whole Airport.

“Come on, Mum! I’m not missing another flight!” You grab your mum’s mini suitcase and dash towards the terminal.

“Slow down, Y/N! I’m not as young as I used to be.” I flip both bags onto one hand and clasp her wrist with the other.

“Run, Mum!” I’m darting between people, running into business men and unintentionally whacking people with my Disney bag. I hear my mum panting, but refuse to give up. The gate is in sight, there’s no turning back now. “Hi? We haven’t missed the India flight, have we?”

“Nope! Come on through, you’ve had your bags checked, right?” I look desperately at my mum. She takes her bag and flicks through it violently.

“Yes! Here’s our booking details.” I feel my heart sigh with relief.

“Brilliant! Your flight leaves in about 20 minutes. Have a safe trip.” She turns to me.  “This is for you. Happy Holidays!” She hands me a red bag with the words ‘Virgin Atlantic’ sprawled across the front.

“Thanks.” I accept the gift and go over to the seats, hauling my bags on to the chair beside me.

“Y/N, sweetie…Go get a snack. You’ve been so stressed today, I’ll take the bags.” My Mum hands me a five pound note in return for the two bags. I nod, take the money and cross the room to get a tub of salt and vinegar Pringles. There’s a tall, dark haired man in front of me stupidly pressing buttons in attempt to get a packet of Malteasers. Growing impatient, I offer my support.

“Here, let me.” I step in front of him and hold my hand out for his money, not daring to look at him. Gently, he places a two pound coin in my hand. I can just about see his reflection in the glass door. That’s Dan Howell. I begin shaking as you consider the thought, it can’t be him. As I told my mum earlier, he’s not going to be here. I dismiss the thought and insert the money. Slowly, the packet of Malteasers falls out and he fetches them.

“Thanks, I appreciate it. Merry Christmas.” My eyes lock onto his and I can’t help but smile. His eyes flicker down to my t-shirt before he flicks his fringe seductively, smiles and walks off. That did not just happen. I helped Danisnotonfire get some Malteasers, spoke to him and received his signature smile. That obviously wasn’t him, I have to remind myself. Once more, I dismiss the thought and get my pringles.

“The flight to India is now leaving, if you can please make your way to the boarding tunnel, we’ll fly off straight away.” The voice pulses through the lounge and everyone hastily rises. I run over to my mum and pick up the bags. She smiles and gets up.

“Hey, mum. Did you see the guy at the snack vender?”

“Sorry, Y/N. I didn’t, you’re not trying to set me up with another guy, are you? I’m married!”

“No, Mum. It was him. It was Dan.” She clutches my head and shakes it in a humorous way.

“There’s something wrong with that head of yours, you know that right? Come on, Sweetie. Let’s go to India!”

Time passes and I’ve finally had your passport checked and I’m about to board the plane. In front of me is the same man I saw earlier - who obviously isn’t Dan.

“May I see your ticket, Sir?” He hands it over and she quickly examines it. “Okay, Mr Howell. You’ll be upstairs to the left, first row, by the window. Have a safe journey!” I watch him as he walks away, it was him. He smiled at my Dan and Phil top. He had the Malteasers. It was him. “Miss? May I see your ticket please?”

“Oh, Sorry.” She nods and takes the ticket.

“You’ll be right around the corner, though feel free to use the upstairs bathroom as the back ones are quite far away.” She winks. “I won’t tell anyone! Have a safe flight.” She ushers me off to my seat and I’m quickly followed by my mum. Hours pass and I’ve forgotten all about the experience with ‘Man who isn’t Dan’ earlier.

“Mum, I’ve got to pee.” She rolls her eyes.

“Trust you, my film’s just started. You know where to go.” She gets up and lets me past. I strut up the stairs and see him there. He looks me in the eyes and waves the Malteasers. I laugh and point to the bathroom. Gracefully, he nods and looks away. The door squeaks as you open it. Shaking, I plant yourself on the upper class bathroom desktop-thing. My reflection shows a small, terrified child rather than a strong, grown up woman. I adjust my shirt, pull up my jeans and flick my hair back. That little bit of mascara was a great idea, as my eyes are sparkling. As to not seem suspicious, I set off the flush and open the door. I look out for him and he’s not there. I step forward, slightly disappointed and close the door.

“Looking for me?” His voice is as soft as chocolate and melts my heart.

“How did you know?”

“Just a lucky guess. I like your top by the way,” He winks and pulls me in for a hug. “Want a Malteaser?”

“I don’t mind if I do.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767 28 32
Basically a One - Shots book, but it does have a plot near the end kinda. A boy meets another boy who he loves. He built all his feelings inside and...
11.6K 417 29
This fan fic will be about the YouTube's amazingphil and danisnotonfire.
17.6K 317 15
This is a work of fiction. It may include: violence, intense sexual contents, and vulgar language. If any of these actions may bother you don't rea...
1.2K 206 36
Dan Howell is in love with Phil Lester, but Phil is clueless... Will Phil ever feel the same way?