YouTube One-Shots (Book 2)

By faythyloo

Heyo! I didnt realize there was a limit to parts on these books, so I have reached that limit on the first on... More

A/N
SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 1)
Request - Enemies (Part 3)
Request - I Miss You
Request - Best Friends
Request - Maid Cafè
A/N 2 (Cards Against Humanity)
A/N 3
Request - Insane (Part 1)
A/N 4 (Tags)
Bedroom
Skater
Sound of Madness (Part 1)
A/N 6 (Tags)
Parts and Pieces (Part 1)
The Run and Go
A/N 7 (Tags)
Request - Fear (Part 2)
Request - Neko
Request - Allergies
Request - Happy Birthday
Request - Injury
Request - Feathers (Part 4)
Request - Bet
A/N 8
Movie Night
A/N 9
Request - Parts and Pieces (Part 2)
Request - Wolf in Frenzy
Brownies
Rivals
Warriors
Request - Ghosts (Part 3)
A/N 10
A/N 11 (Q/A)
A/N 12 (Tags)
Request - He's Mine
Request - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Request - Dominance
Request - Fragile (Part 1)
Convention
Request - Gangs
Request - Fragile (Part 2)
Request - Can't We All Get Along?
Request - First Meeting (Part 1)
A/N 13
Request - Cheesy (Part 1)
Request - Sound of Madness (Part 2)
Request - Insane (Part 2)
Request - Eggs (Part 1)
Request - Voices
A/N 14
Request - Eggs (Part 2)
Request - Heat
Request - First Meeting (Part 2)
A/N 15
A/N 16
Request - Cheesy (Part 2)
Request - Feathers (Part 5)
Request - SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 2)
A/N 17 (Requests)
Request - Fuck Up (Part 1)
Request - Vampire
Request - Fuck, Marry, Kill
Request - Mafia
A/N 18 (Requests)
Request - Pranks
Prop Hunt
A/N 19 (Requests)
Scared
Sleepy
A/N 20 (Requests)
A/N 21
A/N 22 (Q/A)
One Hell of a Party
A/N 23 (Requests)
Color Blind
High Places
War
Bat Owl (Part 1)
A/N 24 (Requests)
A/N 25
Request - #AskMini (NOT A FIC WITH HIM IN IT)
Win
Bath
A/N 26 (Requests)
Dad
A/N 27
A/N 28 (Requests)
Dogs
A/N 29
Vodka
Request - iRobot
Chionophobia
1p! and 2p! (Part 1)
A/N 30 (Requests)
Request - Wheelchair
Request - Kidnapped
A/N 30 (Requests)
1p! and 2p! (Part 2)
Freak Show (Part 1)
A/N 31 (Requests)
1p! and 2p! (Part 3)
A/N 32
A/N 33
A/N 34 (Requests)
Request - Jack the Ripper
A/N 35
Request - Bad Day
Request - Cast
Request - Cow
Basement
Request - Waffles
Drabbles (#2)
A/N 36
1p! and 2p! (Part 5)
Request - Christmas Love
A/N 37 (Please Read)

Radio Hosts

2.3K 92 6
By faythyloo

Note: This is an original one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: Vantoonz

"Ready Luke?" Evan asked as he scooted the chair up to the desk.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Luke replied, giving Evan a smile before sitting down next to him. "Alright, going on air in three, two, one, go!"

"Hey, what is up guys, Vanoss here, along with Cartoonz, and this is the radio station that everyone listens to!"

"Everyone?"

"Yes, everyone."

"Even the president?"

"Especially the president."

"Just to clear things up, we're talking about the American president, right? Not the Canadian one?"

"Shut up, Luke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show was going well, as usual. At a certain time, Luke would always get up to do something, leaving Evan alone with some callers. Evan grinned to himself as he got a call from a number that he recognized.

"Hello?"

"Ten bucks says you stared at Luke's ass as he walked out the door."

Evan laughed and jokingly slammed his hand on the table. "Dammit! You got me!"

"I knew it!"

"Oh, hush, you. Do you know how hard it is not to? I mean, come on, have you seen Luke? The man is a walking god for crying out loud!"

This was why this was Evan's favorite part of the show. He could talk about his huge crush on Luke to everyone, and no one really cared. Plus Luke had no clue, so it was great.

Another call started up as soon as Luke came back, but instead of making his presence, he stayed in the doorway. He was curious as to what Evan always did when he was gone. Evan didn't notice and answered the call. "Yes?"

"When are you two gonna fuck, like Jesus man!"

"God dammit Jones, I told you it's not gonna happen! Not anytime soon, anyways."

"Well, do you have any plans to charm the devil himself?"

"Nah. And I say that because Luke's one hard cookie to crack. I wouldn't get anywhere with him, sadly." Evan did a dreamy sigh afterwords. Luke decided to intervene then so Evan wouldn't suspect anything.

"Sorry for taking so long, Ev. Where were we?" Evan jumped and quickly turned around, holding a hand to his heart.

"Jesus Luke, you scared the shit out if me," he laughed, quickly turning off the phone.

"So, how many calls did we get?" Luke asked, sitting down next to Evan.

"Just a couple, as usual. Anyways, now that Luke's back, we can go on with the next thing!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, that's the end of our show everyone! Be sure to listen to us everyday in the afternoon!"

"And if you don't, I'll kill you!"

"Luke, we've talked about this. No threatening the audience."

"Aw, come on Ev, just this once?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Puppy eyes aren't gonna do anything, Luke."

"Damn. Oh well, maybe next time. Goodnight folks!"

Luke switched off the microphone and sat back in his chair with a sigh.

"Well, I'm exhausted. What about you Ev?" He asked, looking over at Evan. Evan chuckled and sat back as well.

"Yeah, me too. I just wanna be in bed already!" He whined.

"Well, toughen up, buddy. You're gonna have to deal with it." Evan playfully glared at him before getting up and stretching.

"Well, I'm ready if you are," he said, grabbing his stuff. Luke just nodded and grabbed his stuff before heading out the door with Evan. He was Evan's ride from the station since Evan didn't have a car and the bus that took him to the station in the morning was done with its stops at about 9. It was 10, almost 11 now.

The car ride was quiet and peaceful.

Well, for Evan at least.

Luke was still replaying what he heard when Evan was dealing with the calls. Was he being serious? Or was he just doing an inside joke he didn't know about? Either way, the car ride for him was tense.

Evan on the other hand was relaxed. He looked over at Luke, whose eyes were trained at the road. Evan sighed silently, taking all of Luke in. He knew he was acting like a girl with a school crush, but he couldn't help it. Luke just did those things to him.

When they got to Evan's house, Evan invited him in as usual. And as usual, Luke accepted the offer. The only difference was, Luke was going to ask Evan about it. Which usually leads to an awkward conversation. Which he did not like. But curiosity would have killed him if he didn't, so he was set on asking.

Evan got them drinks and opened his up, taking a sip. "So," Evan started, "what's on your mind today? Anything specific, or are we gonna continue our conversation on how the world around us is a false reality?" Luke chuckled and shook his head.

"I got a quick question to ask, and then we can continue our other conversation. Hopefully." The last part was mumbled so Evan didn't hear.

"Oh? What's up?" Evan asked, putting his drink down and leaning forward.

"It's just about today, when you were doing the calls. I came back at the usual time, but I decided to stay in the doorway to see what you talked about, just cause I was curious. I heard the last question you got, and your answer. What's up with that? Is that like an inside joke that I just wasn't here there for, or...?" He trailed off, knowing that Evan knew the rest of the question.

Evan's face was a bit pink now, and he was back against the chair. "Uh, well, you see, um," he stumbled over his words for a bit, not making any sense whatsoever for a good 2-3 minutes. Luke had to physically stop him from saying anything else by covering his mouth.

"Evan, calm down and speak to me. It's a simple question that deserves a simple answer. What was that call about?" He removed his hand so Evan could speak. Evan's face was still pink, but he cleared his throat and gave his answer.

"Well, uh, one day while you were gone, I accidentally said that I had a crush on you, and then the fans were really supportive of me? And they promised not to mention it around you, and then the calls started coming in about you and me, so I uh, went with it?" Evan's face was getting redder by the minute. Luke's face was also getting red.

By the time Evan finished, both were equally flustered. "Oh." Luke didn't know what to say. His best friend just admitted he had a crush on him, and everyone but him knew about it? What the hell was going on?

"I uh, understand if you're mad at me," Evan said, breaking the silence. "And uh, I understand if you don't want to be near me or anything, but at least try to act like we're friends? For the fans? I'm really sorry Luke, I don't even know how it happened, it just..." He let out a frustrated sigh and ran a hand through his hair.

"Evan," Luke spoke, making Evan jump. "I don't hate you. How the hell could I ever hate my best friend? And nothing's gonna change between us, I promise. Now stop being so overdramatic and get over here." Evan stared at Luke, surprised before slowly walking over to where Luke was.

Luke pulled him closer, making Evan jump again. "Evan, you better not make me regret this," he said.

Evan looked up at him, confused on what he was going to do when Luke quickly cupped his face and kissed him. Evan could have sworn his heart stopped for a good second or two.

And before he knew it, he closed his eyes, kissing back as he wrapped his arms around Luke's neck. When they pulled back, Luke continued to hold Evan close to him. "Did you regret that?" Evan asked, how voice a whisper.

"Not at all," Luke whispered back, pulling Evan into another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it was time for the calls, Luke pretended to leave the room, but instead stayed right next to Evan.

"Alright, you're on air, buddy!" Evan said giddily.

"You sound super happy today. What happened? Did you and Luke finally get together or something?"

Evan laughed and looked over at Luke.

"You're damn right we did," Luke said with a grin on his face. The caller laughed and clapped their hands, cheering for them. The rest of the callers were the same.

"So when are you two gonna fuck?"

"Right after this show. Don't worry, I'll leave the mic on," Luke joked, winking at Evan. The caller made a whistling noise before Evan ended the call quickly.

"Luke!" He scolded, his face turning pink.

"Fine fine, I'll turn the mic off."

"Luke!" Luke laughed, wrapping an arm around Evan and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Kidding, kidding. Maybe."

"And that concludes today's calling session," Evan said quickly, glaring at Luke before continuing on with the show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 4.1K 91
welcome!!!!! read at your own discretion please. am not responsible for emotions or getting ur phone taken away in class. i am also aware that my ti...
37K 809 35
My ships in this book: - H2OVanoss - MiniCat - DaithiDeCalibre - TerrorLadd - VanCat - H2OCat - DeliToonz ...
182K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...
7K 130 12
Okay so I love all of these guys and they always make me laugh, so why not make some oneshots for my favorite ships.