Beyond Repair

By SaRcAsTiCxBxTcH

Paisley Hayes' life is turned upside down when a deadly car crash results in the loss of her mother. Her fath... More

Authors Note - TW
Chapter 1: My Fault
Chapter 2: Panic Attack
Chapter 3: Brothers
Chapter 4: First Day of School
Chapter 5: Eric
Chapter 6: I Want You Back
Chapter 7: The Dream
Chapter 8: Embarrassment
Chapter 9: For Paisley
Chapter 10: Afterwards
Chapter 11: Answering the Door
Chapter 12: Seven Cuts Plus a Few More
Chapter 13: I forgive you
Chapter 14: Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 15: Dad's New Girlfriend
Chapter 16: The Fallout
Chapter 17: Making Up
Chapter 18: Knights, Princesses and Dragons
Chapter 19: Company Party
Chapter 20: What Just Happened?
Chapter 21: Curious
Chapter 22: Power Out
Chapter 23: Beach Blowout
Chapter 24: Everyone Eventually Leaves
Chapter 25: Fair
Chapter 26: Aftermath
Chapter 27: November 15th
Chapter 28: Is the Past Really Gone?
Chapter 29: The Party
Chapter 30: Dead to Us
Chapter 31: Everything Changed
Chapter 32: The Mess
Chapter 33: Jordan POV
Chapter 34: Flashback
Chapter 35: Hospital
Chapter 36: Released
Chapter 37: The Dance.
Chapter 38: Goodbye Donovan
Chapter 39: First Time
Chapter 40: The End

Epilogue

683 23 9
By SaRcAsTiCxBxTcH

Dear guys,

I guess if you're reading this then I succeeded in killing myself and you're looking for some answers. Well here we go. It wasn't you, it was just something I felt even before mom died. I've never been the type of girl who was happy and loved herself. When mom died I guess that triggered it. Even after we moved here, I felt it. I guess cutting helped me feel as if I was in control. This was not something you could've stopped. Even if I survived I probably wouldn't be happy so I ask for one thing. Don't blame yourselves. It wasn't your fault and it wasn't anything that you could've avoided. Truth be told, this decision is what I wanted and I would make it again if I could. Living caused me too much problems and too much pain. This is the easy way out but it's the way for me. So don't blame yourselves. I loved all of you even the unborn baby.

Knowing Donovan is probably there, tell him I've loved him since I hit into him and I wished we could've had a wonderful relationship. Tell him he was the reason I smiled and the reason I woke up in the morning. He's my one true love and I will never stop.

For dad, tell him I wish him luck in his marriage with Carmen I wish I could be there. Tell him that I didn't blame him at all and I was actually happy he found love and was gonna have a baby. He's not the reason I cut and he's not the reason I killed myself. I killed myself because I was dumb and weak and didn't know what to do.

Even though we had our ups and downs, I still was lucky to have you guys.

So this is long but it sums everything up. I loved all of y'all and want you all to live your lives and not dwell on my death. I love you all too much and this was the hardest decision I had to make. But it was mine to make.

With love,

Paisley xoxoxo

------------------------------------------

LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK:( IN SO SAD THATS IT OVER. SO I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THE BOOK AND VOTING AND COMMENTING AND EVERYTHING. I WASNT SURE IF I WAS GONNA CONTINUE THIS STORY BUT WHEN I SAW HOW MANY PEOPLE READ IT, I DECIDED TO CONTINUE IT. IMMA EDIT IT AND POST AN EDITED VERSION OF IT. I MIGHT SUBMIT FOR THE WATTY AWARDS...DO YALL THINK I SHOULD? ANYWAY NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE BEEN POSSIBLE IF YALL DIDNT READ AND KEEP ME MOTIVATED TO KEEP WRITING. CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES AND IM SORRY BUT I DO NOT PLAN TO MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND MAKE SURE TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY. THANKS SO MUCH I HAD A BLAST WRITING THIS.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

XOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 38 19
Erik and Clarkson are high school sophomores. Erik is an intellectually disabled teen with a horribly abusive family. He lives each day in fear of wh...
801K 46.5K 32
When her ex-friend-turned-boyfriend reappears in her life, Anna must put her hurt and resentment aside to help him survive his withdrawal before he r...
999K 31.7K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
Dear Bully By ari

Teen Fiction

22.8K 279 44
*A TWO PART SERIES* **************** The new transfer student can't catch a break almost immediately arriving on her first day at a new school. She i...