Broken

Od hello_z

"When something is broken, you can't fix it. But you can make it better. All it needs is love, care and atten... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 47

3.6K 162 18
Od hello_z

I reached up, tightening my ponytail for, like, the tenth time. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I tightened my grip around my camera case as I got a text from Harry.

Hiiii. How’s it going? .x

we saw each other like 2 minutes ago.

I know!! But I’m trying to be a good boyf.

Well don’t. I’m nervous.

Don’t beeeeeeeee! :D

easy for you to say

Hey now, what’s that supposed to mean?

Nothing.

Hmm. Are you possibly free tonight?

Why?

Just answer the question.

Yes

Awesome. See you then. Love you

Love me too

I don’t think that’s how it goes..

Fuck the rules.

Ouch.

Love you too, doof.

:)

“Are you new?” Someone asked, and I looked up, startled. A girl with dark brown hair and contrasting blue eyes was standing in front of me. Her eyes were wide, and she had a nose piercing. She was wearing ripped jeans and a cardigan that was buttoned up, and I was pretty sure she wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

“Uh. Depends on what you mean by ‘new’.” I said, watching her look me up and down.

“Do you rent flats near Old Haye’s?” She questioned.

“Uh, no…?”

“Oh. Explains why. I’m Lena, hey.”

“Brenna,” I said, smiling at her. “I just switched class…”

“I switched school last week! Awesome, we’re the new kids.”

“Sounds good, we can do this together.”

“Awesome.”

I watched a girl with short, wavy hair make her way over to us, a grin on her face. Her dark skin complimented her almost-black eyes, and she looked friendly enough.

“Hi, you two must be the new girls? Jake told me to look after you two!”

“Jake?” Lena questioned.

“The professor. He asks us to call him Jake. I’m Sam.  Please don’t comment on my height.”

She was really short, but I hadn’t really noticed it until she pointed out. “Wouldn’t dream of it.”

“Cool. Come on.”

“Where are we going?” Lena asked.

“You have to formally meet Jake. We have a tiny class, there’s only ten of us.”

“Only ten?” I frowned.

“Yes. Sucks, right?!”

“It does.”

“Do you have any pictures you can show Jake?” She asked, and it occurred to me that this was like a cult initiation. I nodded nevertheless and gestured to my camera case.

“Loads.”

“Awesome. I love well prepared people. Hey, aren’t you Harry’s girlfriend?” She asked, and I frowned.

“Sorry?”

“Harry Styles.”

“I’m Brenna, not his girlfriend.”

“You aren’t dating?”

“We are, but I’d prefer people referred to me by my name.”

She grinned at me. “I like your attitude.”

“Most don’t.”

“Well I’m not most.”

I shrugged, and she stepped into an office, grabbing an electric guitar that was leaning on the wall. I eyed it, frowning. Why was it here?

“He isn’t here yet. Always late. He lets me practice in here,” Sammy explained.

“Oh. Sounds like my brother,” Lena joked. I smiled at her, and she asked to see my photos. Feeling self-conscious, I handed my camera to her so she could go through the photos. I turned to Sammy.

“So, you play the guitar, too?”

“I have many skills.”

“Play me something.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know.”

She started strum something, a quick tune. I watched her with raised eyebrows. I wondered if I could play the guitar. As she started a something I believed was a riff, I decided I couldn’t. I watched her, eyebrows raised.

“Damn.”

“That riff was awesome,” she said, shrugging.

I grinned. “It was.”

“I’m still learning, but what do you think?”

“I think you’re awesome.”

“You’re flattering,” she grinned, flicking back her short black hair. She was really cool, in a tomboy sense.

“This picture is the cutest!” Lena squealed, and I turned to her.

“What?”

She shoved the camera towards me, and I caught sight of the picture Harry had taken of us. A smile touched my lips, and I nodded. “It is.”

“You two are cute,” Sammy commented, and I nodded at her.

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

She looked down, a blush staining her cheeks and I grinned. “You do!”

“Yes, I do.”

“Awww! Who is he?

“His name is also Sam.”

“Sammy and Sam,” Lena said thoughtfully. “Cute.”

“Yeah, well…”

Just as she spoke, the door opened and a middle aged man with brown hair, a button up shirt and horrendous brown jeans burst in, glasses balanced on the end of his nose.

“Fuckity fuck. Honestly, the first-years were pissing me off, sorry I’m late.” He grumbled, and I notice he didn’t have an English accent.

“He’s south African,” Sammy whispered to me, and I nodded. Was he allowed to swear?

“Hi. Brenna and Lena?”

“Yes.”

“Awesome. Class started five minutes ago, so we should make our way down, ja?”

“Ja?” Lena asked.

“He incorporates Afrikaans in his words a lot. Freak.”

“Hanteer. C’mon, let’s go!”

He left the room and I raised my eyebrows. Okay, this was going to be interesting.

*--*

“How was photography then?” Harry asked, and I grinned.

“I liked it.”

“Good, good.”

“How was the double date with Olly and Dan?”

“I was the sideman.”

“Nothing different then.”

He jabbed me playfully, before sitting up. I watched him. We were in his room, watching T.V. Riveting. “Well, guess what?”

“What?”

“I was thinking, maybe this summer, me you and others could go on like a shared holiday?”

I stared at him, raising my eyebrows. “Shared holiday?”

“Yes. Like to Turkey or whatever, but we could split the money, go with friends? It’d be awesome.”

“Oh.”

“Come on? It’d be fun. Money isn’t an issue, and it’d be good for memories.”

“Well, who are you talking about when you say ‘others’?”

“Dan, Olly, me, you, and anyone else you want there.”

“We’d have to discuss this with them.”

“Well, us three did today.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. Dan could bring some friends.”

“Okay.”

“What?”

“I said okay.”

“That easily?” He eyed me, and I swatted him with a pillow.

“Don’t look so surprised. It’d be fun.”

“Really?”

“Yes!”

“You’re positive?”

“I’m positive.”

“For HIV?”

I swatted him again, standing up. “Very funny.”

“I was kidding, and you know I was. Okay, we’ll do it.”

“Okay.”

“Alright.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: there’s like, 5 chapters left til this story is over :( but hey,, there will be a sequel? i won’t drag it on, I promise, I just feel like a sequel would be necessary. ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NOT PROOF READ KILL ME NOW.

Oooh I’d like to say a thank you to S, R and B for no reason whatsoever. They know who they are.

ANYWHO VOTE AND WHATNOT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH :D

This went up later than intended because my sister wouldn’t hand me my laptop back so sorry bout that. Enjoy!

xoxo

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.9M 38K 44
"How can I love someone who took away my freedom? Who took every decent and good things left of me?" Born to the life of poverty, hunger and dirt...
763K 22.3K 85
By: ZerriesGap "A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person because you may cut yourself on their sharp edges." {k.w.} Note:...
172K 4.5K 39
𝑨𝑴𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑨 𝑬𝑷𝑯𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹; 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 8𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉�...
963K 25.5K 61
#64 in Romance 08/02/18 #11 in Dark Romance 07/30/18 #18 in Dark Romance 07/20/18 #139 in Dark Romance 07/05/18 #30 in Dark Romance 07/12/18 Amelia: ...