Leaving My Home

By MissPaigeLynn

17 year old, Aria is forced to take her little sister and run the night her pack was attacked by rogues. Now... More

Escaping
Meeting Cayden
The Pack House
Meeting the Alpha
Running the Perimeter
Getting Answers
Meeting the Luna
The Shopping Trip
The Rogue on the Perimeter
Anna's Mate
The Party
The Run
Horrifying Answers
Pack Dinner
Arrival
Training and Preparations
Goodbyes
Plan in Action
Back Home
Recovering
Baby Time
Get Away
Big Surprise
The Hunters
New Arrival
title of your story

Cayden's Makeover

5.6K 74 4
By MissPaigeLynn

Chapter Ten ( Aria's POV)

It's been two days since the fight with the rogues in the clearing and Brayden is almost healed. Some of the deeper cuts are taking a little longer to heal, but he seems to be back to his normal self.

Cayden and I are currently in laying on his bed watching a movie while Anna was playing with her new friend Sara. I don't remember what it was called seeing as how I haven't been paying much attention. I have been thinking about  Cayden and My relationship. Don't get me wrong I know were together, It's just he hasn't even mentioned marking me and usually males mark their mates sooner. I wonder if he's just being nice, but than again he has said he loves me so that can't be right. I looked up at Cayden to see he wasn't watching the movie either instead he was watching me. I smiled at him as pulled me closer to him.

" What were you thinking about?" He asked.

" Nothing important"

" come on just tell me please" he said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

Ignoring his pleas I said "awe you look so cute when you do that". His face got all serious and I could of sworn he puffed up his chest before saying" Don't call me cute. Im strong and manly, not cute"

Giggling I said " No your cute" causing him to growl and roll on top of me. " I am not cute" he said with a serious face.

" What ever you say Cay-" I started to say, but he cut me off by tickling me. " stop" I said between fits of laughter.

" No say Cayden your not cute and ill stop tickling you" He said and I shook my head no not wanting to give in. He continued to tickle me.  

 " Fine Cay your not cute" I said giving in and using my nickname for him instead of his real name. He stopped tickling me and got off of me smirking. He went to kiss me, but I turned my head playfully glaring at him.

" Hey that is not fair"

" Yes you tickled me to get what you wanted now you don't get a kiss."

" No its not" He pouted. Before I could answer Anna and Sara came into the room.

" CayCay?"

" Yes Anna"

" Will you come play with us"

"Sure your sister is being mean anyway" He said trying hard to hold back a smirk.

" Sissy don't be mean to my Caycay, now you can't play with us we don't like meanies" She said crossing her arms with a serious expression on her face.

" Yeah listen to her we don't like meanies" Cayden said no longer being able to hold back the smirk. I shook my head at him as Anna and Sara lead him out of the room. 

I didn't want to watch the movie so I decided to go find Olivia who I have become pretty good friends with since that night everything got sorted out. I went to her room and Knocked waiting for answer.

"Come in"

I walked in and saw her on her bed with a sketch pad. I looked at the picture it was of two wolves and they were really good.

" Wow that is amazing"

" Thanks" she replied setting down the sketch pad and patting the spot on the bed next to her. " So wats up"

" Nothing Cayden went to play with Anna"

" Oh so has he marked you yet"

" No and I don't want to push him by asking him, what do you think about it"

" I think he is crazy in love with you and wants to wait until he knows you are ready so maybe you should say something to him. If you don't tell him he will never know how you feel kind of like when I lied to you and by the way Im sorry about that. I know I have apologised like a million times already I just feel really bad"

" thanks I will and stop apologizing its all behind us now." I said and we continued to talk for another half hour before deciding to go find Cayden.

( Cayden's POV)

I was laying on my bed with Aria and we were watching a movie. Well she looked like she was lost in her  thoughts and I was watching her. I can't believe I got so lucky and All I want to do is mark her, but I won't until she is ready. Keeping my wolf in control is getting even harder as time goes on because he wants to mark what is his.

she looked up at me and I asked " what are you thinking about?"

" Nothing important"

" Come on tell me" I pouted and gave her my famous puppy dog eyes knowing she would cave. However to my surprise she didn't cave she said" awe you look cute when you do that" 

" Don't call me cute. Im strong and manly,  not cute"

Giggling She said " No your cute", so I to growled and rolled ontop of her. " I am not cute" I said.

" What ever you say Cay-" she started to say, but I cut her off by tickling her . " stop" I gasped between fits of laughter.

" No say Cayden your not cute and ill stop tickling you" He said and She shook her head refusing to give in, so I continued to tickle her until she chooses to do ask I said.

 " Fine Cay your not cute" She said giving in and using her nickname for me instead of my real name. I stopped tickling her and got off of her not being about to hold back the satisfied smirk that spread across my face. I went to kiss her, but She turned her head playfully glaring at me.

" Hey that is not fair" I pouted wanting a kiss.

" Yes you tickled me to get what you wanted now you don't get a kiss."

" No its not" I said. Before she could answer Anna and Sara came into the room.

" CayCay?"

" Yes Anna"

" Will you come play with us" How could I say no to her. She had me wrapped around her little finger, but I would never admit that. Well both her and her sister do. God im whipped.

"Sure your sister is being mean anyway" I said holding back a grin.

" Sissy don't be mean to my Caycay, now you can't play with us we don't like meanies" She said crossing her arms with a serious expression on her face.

" Yeah listen to her we don't like meanies" I said grinning. Aria shook her head at me as Anna and Sara led me out of the room. She led me down the long hall way towards Sara's room. Once we were in the the room I looked around and saw all the little girl toys. Then I notice Liam sitting on the bed. Oh good its not only me who can't say no. 

Sara let go of my hand leaving just Anna holding my hand and went over to were Liam was sitting. Anna let go of my hand and told me to go sit next to Liam. Both girls left the room and came back with a bag full of something.

" whats in the bag girls?" I asked

" Makeup" Anna said

" Are you suppose to be wearing makeup Anna" Liam asked.

" Its not for us" She said

Liam and I looked at each other mortified. Those little girls were not putting make up on me. No way not gonna happen.

" No girls we'll play something else"

Anna gave me the puppy dog pout and I almost gave in, but I stood my ground and shook my head no.

"B-but you said you would play with us"

" and we will just no make up"

"F-fine" Anna said starting to cry.

"Look at what you did you made her cry" Liam scolded.

" fine I will if liam does"

" Pretty please Leelee" she said tears still in her eyes. He sighed, but nodded. Anna wiped away her tears and smiled. That little faker dawn she is good. They opened the bag of make up and began to work.

Ten minutes later they were done. I looked at Liam and laughed. He had bright red lip stick, blue eyeshadow and bright pink blush on his face. Sara also added a purple bow to his blond hair.

" hey what are you laughing at go look in the mirror you aren't much better." 

Obeying I grabbed the mirror off of the little pink table in the room and looked in the mirror. It was awful. I had on the same bright red lipstick, more blush and green eyeshadow. I looked like a drag queen. 

" Tea party time" Sara said.

" no i want to wash the make up off now you had your fun" Liam said.

" b-but we w-want to have a T-tea P-party" Anna and Sara said both starting to cry.

" Fine" He said sounding defeated. Knowing I couldn't win I followed them and sat at the little pink table with Liam while they got the stuff for the tea party. Anna set the table while Sara left the room. Five minutes later she came back with cookies and a pitcher of juice.

" Here Caycay will you pour the drinks?" Anna asked handing me the juice while Sara gave each of us a cookie. 

Anna walked over to the toys and came back with a big stuffed bear and set him at the table with a cup of juice and a cookie. " Caycay Mr. Bear is gonna sit next to you Ok"

" Ok" I said going to take a bite of the cookie, but she slapped my hand away.

" Not yet Sara isn't back yet" That was when I noticed Sara left the room again. Minutes later she returned and sat down at the table. " Now you can eat" Anna said.

We sat there eating the cookies and drinking the juice, when all of a sudden we heard laughter coming from the doorway. I turned to see Olivia and Aria holding their stomachs laughing. I could feel my face heat up.

" whats all the laughing for" I heard someone ask. " come look for yourself" Olivia said

Alex and Brayden walked up behind the girls and took one look at us before laughing. I glared at them both making them gulp and shut up.

" Its not funny" Anna said making the girls sober up. " Caycay and Liam are the best and you shouldn't laugh at them meanies."

" Ok" Alex said before him and Brayden left the room.

" Come on lets get you two cleaned up" Aria said waiting . We all walked back to my room. Olivia went to grab her make up wipes to clean it off for us.

( Aria's POV)

We walked to Sara's room and it took one look at the boys and we burst out laughing. Sitting at a little pink table was Liam and Cay with make up on playing tea party. They turned around fully facing us and the look on their faces caused me to laugh harder. It was like looking at a deer caught in a head light, their faces were completely priceless. Olivia snapped a picture with her phone, but I don't think they noticed.

" Hey whats all the laughing for" I heard Alex ask. " Come see for yourself" Olivia said.

Brayden and him walked up behind us to see what we were looking at. They took one look at the boys and started laughing. Cayden shot both boys a glare shutting them both up.

" Its not funny" Anna said making us sober up. " Caycay and Liam are the best and you shouldn't laugh at them meanies."

" Ok" Alex said before him and Brayden left the room.

" Come on lets get you two cleaned up" Aria said waiting . We all walk back to Cayden's room and Olivia went to get her make up wipes to clean the make up off the boys. When she returned she handed me a few wipes and I started to clean the make up off of Cay's face. when all of a sudden we heard a gasp and looked over to see Liam and Olivia staring at each other.

(Olivia's POV)

I went to get the wipes to clean the make up off the boys. I handed Aria a few and took some out of the case. I started to clean the make up off Liam's face. My hand brushed against his cheek shooting bolts of electricity through out my body. What the fuck. My wolf started chanting MATE MATE MATE in my head. I gasped at I stared into his green eyes. This sexy sweat guy was my mate.

(Liam's POV)

The girl Olivia I think was her name came back with the wipes handed a few to Aria before taking some for herself. She started wiping the make up off of my face. I looked her up and down with my eyes. She was pretty hot. Her hand brushed my cheek jolting me with sparks of electricity. My wolf chanted MATE MATE MATE in my head. I stared back at her waiting for her reaction ignoring the gasp that escaped her lips. She finished cleaning off the make up and went to leave. I followed her out of the room.

Once we were out of the room I pinned her to the wall and smashed my lips to hers. when we broke apart she grabbed my hand and led me down the hall. She stopped at a door that i'm assuming was her room and led me into the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
87.3K 1.6K 10
Harleen Pickett is closed off and full of anger after her fiancée is killed and to make things worse her family now has to move to North Carolina bec...
12.3M 8.4K 2
"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He shook and trembled, clinging onto me for d...
292K 6.3K 37
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...