The Shopping Trip

Chapter Eight ( Aria's POV)

I woke up to the sunlight shinning in through the window. I rolled over to on my left side to see Cayden's sleeping face. He looked so cute sleeping peaceful beside me. After the whole living room scene last night Anna woke up. She went and played with the rest of the kids while I got to know Cayden's friends Alex and Brayden more. They both definitely know how to get under Cayden's skin, but also when to stop before going to far. It was nice to have everything figured out and just forget about my problems for a while.

Alison, Cayden's mom was really nice and after dinner she took Anna for  Cayden and I to spend some time together. So we watch a movie in his room. He offered to go sleep in the guest room again last night , but I wouldn't let and that gets us to now.

 I went to move, but he pulled me back into him and wrapped his arms around me pulling me to his chest. I tried getting him to loosen his arms so i could get up, but it was useless he wasn't going to let go of me. If anything his arms tightened instead of loosening. finally giving up I decided that I was going to try this a different way. I smashed my lips to his and it didn't take long for him to respond. He bit my bottom lip harder than usual causing me to gasp and he slipped  his tongue in my mouth. He rolled on his back lifting me so that I was straddling him.  I pulled away and his sleepy blue eyes opened.

"Good morning beautiful are you going to wake me up like that from now on or was that a one time deal?" He asked.

" Morning I don't know we will just have to see" I smirked giving him a peck on the lips before getting off of him and the bed. I walked in to the bathroom locking the door behind me to take a quick shower before going to wake Anna for our shopping trip today.

Once I was done with my shower I put on the clothes Cayden left out for me and left the room. In the hall I ran into Olivia.

" Good morning Olivia" I said

" Morning Aria do you have plans for the day?" she asked offering a friendly smile. Which was new, I think I got through to her last night.

" yeah Cayden is taking Anna and I shopping today"

" oh well have fun"

" thanks I have to go get Anna ready see you around"

" bye"

I walked into the room Anna was staying in and shook her to try and get her away. She just rolled over and curled back up in a ball still sleeping. Trying a different approach I picked her up setting her in my lap as I sat on the bed. I whispered in her ear " Anna time to wake up" over and over again until she opened her green eyes. She rubbed her eyes and sat up in my lap looking around lost.

" Sissy?"

" Yeah"

" I have to potty"

" OK come on" I said carrying her over to the bathroom door and shutting it behind her. Once she came back out I gave her the clothes Cayden gave her. After she got changed I brushed her black curly hair and put it up in a pony tail for her. After she finished getting ready we walked back to Cayden's room and he was still in bed and had fallen back asleep.

" Sissy hes sleeping"

" I know lets wake him up OK" I said

she nodded getting up on the bed and jumping on him. he woke up at the sudden pounce on his stomach. She just smiled at him and said " sissy said its time to get up"

" did she now?"

Putting on a serious face the three year old said " Yes she did and you better get up or your in trouble"