Getting Answers

Chapter Six (Aria's POV)

I woke up in Cayden's room the next morning with Anna in the bed next to me, but Cayden was know where to be found. Annas black curls covered her sleeping face. She looked adorable curled up in a ball sleeping next to me. Trying not to disturb her I got off of the bed and went to go look for Cayden and to see how Liam was doing this morning.

I walked out into the hall to see redhead running her arms down Cayden's bear chest and giggling stupidly. Not being able  to watch I walked back into his room and decided to wait a few more minutes before going out to see how Liam is doing this morning, seee how Cayden looked prettty  busy. 

Once I thought it was all clear to go find Liam, I left the room and they were no longer there. I walked down the stairs and into the living room,but there was no Liam. Where is he? I asked myself.

"He's upstairs in one of the guest rooms" Cayden's deep voice came from the doorway almost giving me a heart attack.

"Thank you" I said before leaving him in the living room and making my way up to the guest room. I really didn't want to talk to him right now. It really wasn't fair to him because I knew they were together, but seeing it made it a whole lot worse than just thinking about it. He was my mate after all and we are suppose to be together not him and some redhead B*t*h.

I walked into the guestroom and saw Liam still asleep, so not wanting to bug him I was going to leave the room. " Not so fast Aria, your not leaving me that fast are you?"

"NO, I just thought that you were asleep and didn't want to bother you"

"Aria you could never bother me"

"How are you feeling?"

"Better now thank you, Im really glad you escaped did you or Anna get hurt at all?"

"really your in a bed covered in gashes a, your body is torn and badder, and you ask if me and Anna are hurt. So like you?"

"Just answer the question i need to know that my girls are ok"

"yah were fine, Cayden found us in the woods and brought us back here to help us." I replied not telling him about my already healed shoulder because I didn't want to worry him.

" OK baby girl"

" so how did you escape"

"well we put up a good fight but i saw you run and then one of the rogues go after you so I went to follow you guys and two rogues came at me so thats how I got most of the wounds. I killed them and continued after you guys trying to make sure you two were OK. "

" Well thank you you always were very protective of us and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"your welcome now onto other thinks, I saw you and that Cayden guy last night what is up with you to and don't you dare lie to me."

"Cayden's my mate"

"Has he marked you yet"

"NO i don't think he is going to, He's with some redhead i don't know her name."

"WHAT"he yelled

"shh shh com down it's know big deal"

"Yes its a big deal if i wasn't in this hospital bed I would beat the sh*t out of the little punk for yeah"

"NO its ok don't worry about it all I want is to see him happy and I have to go check on Anna. Im going to wake her up and make her some breakfast Ok. Do you want anything?"

"Nah im good bring my baby girl in here to see me after she eats ok" he said and I walked out of the room to go wake Anna up.

(Cayden's POV)