Meeting the Alpha

Cayden still in wolf form walked in to the woods and came out seconds later in his human form once again. " Alright kids I have other things to attend to so make Anna feel welcome. Can you do that for me guys?'  he asked and all the kids immediately started shouting and shaking their heads yes. He chuckled and said "Thank you" before starting to walk over to where I was sitting under the tree.

"Hey, the children seem to love you " i said as he approached where I was sitting.

" Yeah they do most of the older kids ignore them so when they get pretty excited when someone older takes the time to play with them."

"It was really sweet of you"

"thanks why don't I go introduce you to my Dad now hes in his office and Anna will be safe out here with the kids" he suggested. I nodded and he took my hand helping me up off of the ground. Remember what the Redhead said and I quickly pulled my hand away. He gave me a questioning look, but decided not to say anything.

Once back in the house we walked into the living room and down the hallway between the living room and large dinning room used for pack dinners. Cayden and I stopped at a door and he knocked.

"come in"

" Hey dad I hope we aren't interrupting anything" He said walking in and I was shocked to see Alpha Sanders sitting at the desk. My father and him were long time friends.

" Aria this is an unexpected visit. Where are your parents and sister?"

" Hello Alpha Sanders, My sister is outside with the other children I didn't know Cayden was your son"

"Yes you see your father and I both never liked bring our families when we had to go for pack business especially since the rogue population has increased now speaking of your father why are you here and not him"

" Well sir last night our pack was attacked by rogues mom forced me to run and take Anna with me, and this morning your son and his two friends found us in the clearing by the waterfall not far from here."

" Im sorry about your pack dear. You and your sister are welcome stay here as long as you need. Son I need to talk to you privately so why don't you take Aria back to where Anna is with the other kids its important."

" Yes father ill be right back" He said leading me back out of his father's office.

Cayden's (POV)

I walked back to my father's office after bringing Aria back to where her sister was. Since the seen in my bedroom she has been pretty distant. I hope i didn't scare her away because I want nothing more than her to rule by my side and my father seems to think highly of her. I knocked on the door and waited for him to call me in.

" come in"

" you wanted to talk to me father"

" Ah yes first I want to thank you for saving those girls there father is a good friend of my and a well respected Alpha. Also there pack isn't that far away from ours and I don't like how close these rogues are getting to our pack land. I want to call a pack meeting and warn everyone to be more alert as well as heighten up the guard."

"yes father"

" Son whats on your mind"

"well Aria is my mate and she seems pretty distant, but i don't think she is rejecting me"

" Son think about it she just lost her pack including her parents and is now responsible for her sister. She will come around just give her time and be there for her. Oh and congratulations son your a lucky man to have her so treat her right"

" Yeah I guess your right and thank you I will treat her right and make her as happy as I can"

" Good son now go be with your mate"

"ok bye dad see you later"

" bye son"

I walked out of my fathers office to go find my mate. I knew my father was right and there was nothing more that I could do other than be there for her and her sister right now. So that's just what im going to do.