Get Away

Chapter Twenty-Three ( Cayden's POV)

Its been a week since the twins were born. Aria and I have had no time together since before the my coma. We have been so busy and to be honest I am frustrated. My wolf is nagging me to finish the mating. but I don't know how thats going to happen when everytime we are alone for five minutes we are interupted. By the time its time for bed we are both tired and just go to sleep.

I sighed and left my sleeping mate in bed, so I could shower because my dad wants me to meet him in his office. Lately I have been training more and more for the Alpha position. My father decided that in about a years time that he is going to step down as Alpha, and help me settle in my new position. Then once I have everyt hing under control, he will take mom and travel like she always wanted to. However in order to do this me and Aria have to be fully mated, so she can be by my side and officially a part of the pack.

When my shower was over I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waiste, so I wouldn't track water everywhere and went to the closet. As I was picking out something to wear I felt arms wrap around me.

" Morning" Her beautiful voice rang.

" Morning beautiful"

" come back to bed"

" Sorry baby girl I wish I could, but I have to go see my dad and you have to go get Rosie"

" I know" she said letting go of me and getting her own outfit for the day. I picked out a black t-shirt and jeans and slipped them on over my boxers. I threw on socks and my chucks before going walking out to the bedroom where Aria was finishing getting dressed. Once she had her shirt over her head I gave her a quick kiss and left the room. Even though I really didn't want to.

I walked downstairs to find my parents eating breakfast. I grabbed a bowl of cereal for me and joined them.

"  Good Morning Honey" My mom said

" Moring mom" I said looking down at my cereal.

" What's wrong?" she asked her voice laced with concern.

" Nothing"

" obviously its something, Is everything ok between you and Aria?"

" Yeah its just we both have been so busy."

" Why don't you take her to the cabin this weekend?" She suggested.

" What about the kids and pack business?"

" I will watch them and your father can handle it"

" Are you sure"

" Would I have suggested it if I wasn't honey"

" No, thanks mom your the best " I said

" I know, you two can leave today after lunch if its alright with your father" My mom said looking at my father expectingly.

" Go on i can handle things today I expect you back monday though"

" Thanks guys your the best" I said giving my mom a kiss on the cheek before going into the kitchen to was my bowl and spoon, then head up to tell Aria.

I ran up the stairs and bumped into Alex making us both fall down. I got up and brushed myself off and helped Alex.

" Hey man what's the rush"

" I am taking Aria up to the cabin for the weekend"

" Oh later I promised Anna I would take her and Sara I would take them to the park"

" Ok see you around"

I opened the door to our room, but she wasn't in there. Where did she go she didn't come downstairs's? She probably went to go get Rosie from the nursery. I went to the nursery and she wasn't there either and neither was Rosie. Where did she go?