The Pack House

It didn't take long until we arrived back at their pack house. The pack house was atleast three times the size of ours. It was huge, their pack must be one of the larger ones. Our pack was small, but loyal to my parents. Thinking about the pack and my parents caused me to have to blink back tears. I hope they made it out of the fight ok. I wonder if anyone else was lucky enough to escape the rogues.

Once inside, I was lead upstairs by Cayden with Anna still in his arms. She was starting to stir and i was a little nervous of how she would react to waking up in someone she didn't knows arms. He opened a door and gestured for me to go in and i obeyed. He hasn't mention anything about the fact that we were mates since we found out.

" Aria come in here im going to set her down on my bed you can shower in my ensuite. Im going to go find you some clothes and ill leave them on the bed for you. There are towels in the bathroom. Do you need anything else."

"No and thank you for everything"

" your welcome but you doh't have to thank me"

i just nodded and he left. I looked around his room before heading to the ensuite bathroom. The bed that Anna lay sleeping on was a king size and located in the middle of the wall opposite the closet and ensuite. There was a large screen tv and a dresser. The room was fairly clean except for the clutter of papers on the deak around his computer, Before i let my curiousity get  the better of me, i went into the ensuite bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, I was out of the shower and wrapped in a towel. I went into his room to get the clothes he laid out on his bed for me. Just as i dropped my towel the door opened and in walked Cayden. Blushing furiously i picked the towel up trying to cover my naked body.  I looked down not wanting see his face.

I heard his foot steps getting closer to me and he lifted my chin forcing me to look up at him and causing  the same jolt of electricity as before to course through my body. I saw the blue color of eyes had turned black with lust and desire. But how could that be i thought he was rejecting me? He brought his face down towards mine and smashed his lips to mine causing even more sparks of electricity to course through my body. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, however i decided to tease him and deny him what he wanted. He growled and tried again,but i still didn't budge. Just as he was about to pull away i granted him entrance and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced until all of a sudden we heard crying.

I pulled away and fixed the towel that was now loosely wrapped around my body. I turned  around to see Anna sitting up in the middle of Cayden's bed bawling her eyes out. Walking over to her i scooped her up in my lap, being careful not to let the towel covering me to fall. "shh shh sissy is here Anna nobody is gonna hurt you"

" i know your here but where am i and why was that mean man eating your face off?" she sobbed into my arms.

Trying not to laugh i regained myself and spoke." Baby girl this Cayden he saved us in the woods and it wasnt nice for you to just assume he mean when he has been very nice. Just look he let you sleep in his bed so you would be warm and comfortable even though you are really dirty."

" B-but he was eating your face off"

" No he wasn't that is what big people do when they meet someone who is special to them. Remember how mommy always told us stories about finding your mate, well thats what you do with your mate show them you care about them." I explained

"ok sissy im sorry Cay i was a bad girl calling you mean"

He just smiled at her and said" Its ok and your not a bad girl. would like to go play with the other children and let your sister finish getting changed" she nodded climbing out of my lap and off of the bed. She walked over to Cayden and took his hand walking out of the room with him. Getting of of the bed i put on the clothes that he brought for me. The black tanktop fit just right and the jean shorts were a little to short only coming a few inches below my butt but they would have to do. i used the towel to dry my long black hair. Then I brought the towel into the bathroom and put it in the hamper that i saw in there before. I slipped on the flipflops that he had also left for me and set out to find where he had taken my sister.

I decided to go downstairs and check there first. On my way down i walked into Alex who was with some redhead knocking myself over.  The readhead laughed in a high pitched voice and Alex helped me up. " Are you ok Aria"  I nodded and Mumbled a thank you before continuing towards the stairs, but with a second thought i turned around and asked " hey Alex have you seen Cayden he took my sister to go play with the other children"

" Yeah he is outside with the kids, your sister got him to shift and play with all the kids its actually quite funny"   He said continuing to walk towards his destination, but the redhead turned around and walked towards me.

" What to you want with Cayden?" she snapped

" He's my mate and my sister is with him"

"haha your funny as if he would be mated with you? Now why would Cayden want some hag like you when he's with me? i don't think he would want some fat ugly chick, there not usually his type." she said laughing at me.

I just continued on not letting her see the traitorous tears that spilled out of my eyes. Wiping them i regained myself and walked outside to where Cayden was with the kids. How could he play me when he was with someone? Is it all just a game get her hopes up and then reject her. I sat down underneath one one of the trees watching him in his wolf form play with the children in his pack and Anna wonder what im going to do next.

A/N: hey i hoped you like the chapter. Please vote or comment. I decided to change the title because it didn't really fit the story.