Plan in Action

Chapter Nineteen ( Cayden's POV)

Once I was with my group, Alex and I helped distribute the spray that would help mask our scent and prevent us from alerting the star lake pack. Then when everyone was done spraying the formula over themselves we stripped, tied our clothes to our legs and shifted. There was about twenty five weres per group. I led the group Alex flanking my right. Marvin someone from the Rhinestone pack on my left and behind  them were guy from the one of the other packs.

We set off in the direction of the star lake pack territory. In wolf form it will take us a little over two hours to run, but if we were in human form it would have taken us at least six because in wolf form we are three times as fast as in our human form.

On the run I couldn't stop thinking about what Aria said was going to happen when we got pack. I am a male who badly wants his mate, what do you expect?

All of a sudden my dad's voice entered my mind.

" son"

" Yeah"

" Keep your thoughts to yourself I nor anyone else in the pack want to know what you and your mate plan to do when you get back home. She has become like a daughter to me and I don't want to have your thoughts about her like that going through my mind got it?"

" Sorry I forgot i am not used to having my walls down and people hearing my thoughts" I replied no doubt that if I was in human form my face would be bright red. The whole pack heard that even my mother. God I am such an idiot.

" I know son none of us our just stop thinking about it ok"

" Yeah"

I heard snickers in my mind and that just made everything worse.

" SHUT UP"  I commanded through the pack link and everyone quickly shut up. If you have alpha blood runnning through your veins, then you can use the alpha command.  However the current alpha male and female really have the final say because their demands are the strongest.

The rest of the way there was silent. My group was close to the southern border and all but five of us shifted back into human form. I shifted back, but alex and for other of our pack members didn't. I had five from my pack stay in wolf form because it would be easiest to communicate orders. The five of them went ahead and took out the guards rendering them all unconcious.

Keeping them in wolf form, we all stayed hidden in the trees away from prying eyes and careful not to allert anyone. I hope that the other boarders are secure soon because we won't have much time before someone realizes the guards aren't responding.

" Southern Boarder secure" One person from each of the other packs and I sent through our mind links.

" Eastern Boarder Secure" Someone sent back.

A few minutes late " Western boarder Secure" and now we were just waiting to hear that the northern boarder was secure. 

Soon enough " Northern board secure ready to move in when you are" rang through the pack links.

Three " readys" echoed through the link and we all tied our clothes and shifted before emerging from the covers of the trees.

Some of the pack women screamed and there children ran to them. The men took protective stances not that they could really protect anyone. They looked like skin and bones not that the women were any better. Only the guards and what was probably their families looked remotely healthy.

The beta's, my father and I all shifted back into our human forms.

" We would like to speak with your Alpha" I spoke breaking the silence.