Monday Couple Stories

Galing kay dolphinlady1

This is a fanfictional love story about the Monday Couple: Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo on the popular Korean Va... Higit pa

Chapter One: Destiny
Chapter Two: OMG!!
Chapter Three: Confession
Chapter Four: Making It Work
Chapter Five: Desire
Chapter Six: Second Thoughts
Chapter Seven: Bad Day
Chapter Eight: The Accident
Chapter Nine: Forgiveness
Chapter Ten: The Talk
Chapter Eleven: Gary's Promise
Chapter Twelve: Jealousy
Chapter Thirteen: The Meeting
Chapter Fourteen: Being Playful
Chapter Fifteen: Loving Each Other
Chapter Sixteen: Trouble
Chapter Seventeen: Breakup
Chapter Eighteen: Hurting Inside
Chapter Nineteen: Temptation
Chapter Twenty: Mistake
Chapter Twenty One: Separate Lives
Chapter Twenty Two: Aftermath
Aftermath (Continued)
Chapter Twenty Three: The Storm
Chapter Twenty Four: How Could He?
Chapter Twenty Five: Hope
Chapter Twenty Six: The Reunion
The Reunion (Continued)
Chapter Twenty Seven: Starting Over
Chapter Twenty Eight: New Beginnings
Chapter Twenty Nine: Our Secret Life
Chapter Thirty: The Test
The Test (Continued)
Chapter Thirty One: A Lover's Quarrel
Chapter Thirty Two: The Premiere
Chapter Thirty Three: Trying Hard to Resist
Chapter Thirty Four: The Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Five: State of Shock
Chapter Thirty Six: Gary Finds Out
Chapter Thirty Seven: At the Hospital
Chapter Thirty Eight: The Surgery
The Surgery (Continued)
Chapter Thirty Nine: Remembering
Chapter Fourty: Reuniting
Chapter Fourty One: Tragedy
Tragedy (Continued)
Chapter Fourty Two: Going Home
Chapter Fourty Three: Shocking News
Chapter Fourty Four: The Proposal
The Proposal (Continued)
Chapter Fourty Five: Relationships
Chapter Fourty Six: The Baby
Chapter Fourty Seven: In Her Honor
Chapter Fourty Eight: The Sacrifice
Chapter Fourty Nine: The News
Chapter Fifty One: Feeling Blessed
Chapter Fifty Two: Home At Last
Chapter Fifty Three: Romantic Date?
Chapter Fifty Four: The Business Trip
Chapter Fifty Five: Out to Dinner
Chapter Fifty Six: Understanding
Chapter Fifty Seven: Sticking by Her Man
Chapter Fifty Eight: More Than Business
Chapter Fifty Nine: Deranged Fan
Chapter Sixty: A Fond Memory
Chapter Sixty One: Recovering Period
Chapter Sixty Two: Rehearsal Dinner
Chapter Sixty Three: Letting Go the Past
Letting Go the Past (Continued)
Chapter Sixty Four: The Choice
Chapter Sixty Five: The Happy Couple
Chapter Sixty Six: Blissfully Happy
Chapter Sixty Seven: The Wedding
The Romance Continues

Chapter Fifty: The Delivery

2.5K 9 5
Galing kay dolphinlady1

Gary went home elated with the news that he was going to be a father to a little baby boy.  He was eagerly ecstatic to share the news to members of his Running Man family, so he invited them over to his home for a celebration.

The cast were also overjoyed to hear Gary's good news. Of course they were wondering what will be the next step for him now that he found out that he was going to have a son.

"To protect me, Ji Hyo has come up with a plan to explain about the father of the baby...after the media gets hold of that news and broadcasts it all over Korea, Asia and the world, I will wait for the it to die down before I make a public announcement that we are going to begin dating in real life.

Shock by Gary's sudden affirmation that he will soon go public on their relationship, there was nothing more the cast could do but congratulate him for being an honorable and courageous man.  Gary then walked up to Jae Suk.

"Hyung, I cannot hide my feelings anymore for Ji Hyo...she is going to have my baby...so I will accept and take full responsibility for any backlash the entertainment industry will give me.  For now, I love Ji Hyo. we are starting a family together and I am going to make her officially my wife.

With those words, the men raised their beer bottles and toasted Gary to love, fatherhood and happiness!

Ji Hyo received many congratulatory text messages form her fellow team members of running man.  She continued to glow throughout the last stages of her pregnancy.  Although she continued to work until she was close to her due date, she did take the time to rest whenever she had the chance.  The production team of Emergency Couple made sure that she didn't over exert herself when she was filming.  They even went as far as hiring a stunt double to do all her physical comedic scenes for her TV drama.  Everything was going well throughout her pregnancy and she couldn't be happier.

When she was nearing her due date, she took a leave of absence from her TV drama to check herself into the hospital.  She immediately contacted Gary to let him know that she was ready to deliver.  Ji Hyo finally decided to let Gary know where she currently resides.  It was Gary himself who came to pick her up in a dark colored, limo tinted window van, to help send her to the hospital.  To enter Ji Hyo's home, you had to go through a private gate.  Her home was like a fortress, surrounded by tall walls.  It was very private. 

Once Gary went through the private gate to Ji Hyo's home, he quickly stepped out of the van and ran to the house.  He then escorted Ji Hyo gently into the van and helped buckle her in.  Then he went back to get her small suitcase.  After seeing Ji Hyo comfortably seated in the  middle seat of the van, he quickly and safely drove them to the hospital.

Since they called the doctor ahead of time of their arrival, the doctor immediately made plans to make sure that once they arrive in the hospital, they will come in undetected or noticed by the media or public.  It was the wee hours of the morning when Gary finally arrived at the hospital.  The doctor made the night shift staff sign an affidavit stating they were not disclose any information to the public regarding the celebrities who were coming in to the hospital.  When Ji Hyo arrived at the hospital, she was whisked immediately into a private home.  She was able to go through the emergency room doors without being noticed as there were no people waiting in the lobby.

When Ji Hyo was inside the room, she was immediately hooked up to a monitoring machine where they can progress her labor pains.  Then the nurse inserted a needle in her arm and added a thin plastic tube to it which connected to an IV bag.  The doctor then came in to check on her.

"Everything looks good...we are almost ready setting up the operating room...just wait a bit longer before we wheel you in." said the doctor.

Ji Hyo worriedly looked at Gary.

"Gary, I'm scared."

Gary grabbed hold of her hand. 

"Don't be...I'll be with you the whole time...I love you."

He then kissed her on the forehead.

Just then the doctor came in. 

"We're ready now...let's deliver your baby," the doctor said happily.

Ji Hyo once again looked at Gary.

"I'm not going anywhere...I'm right here," he comfortably said to her.

Ji Hyo was satisfied that she was not going to be alone when delivering her child, that she began to relax more on the gurney.  Gary held on to her hand all the way to the operating room. 

It wasn't long after that, when the doctor showed Ji Hyo her newborn son.  Tired, yet overjoyed at the sight of her son, she began to express her love towards Gary for being there with her during the delivery.

"Gary, we have a son...I love you so much..."

The nurse had just finished cleaning the baby and checking all of his vital signs, when she handed him over to Gary to hold for the first time.  Nervous that he would drop the baby, the nurse helped direct him on what to do when holding the baby.  The look in Gary's face when his son was put in his arms for the first time was something so precious Ji Hyo will instill in heart for the rest of her life.  So much emotional joy she could see in Gary's eyes as he looked down at his son's peaceful face.

"He has your beautiful eyes, Ji Hyo,"

Ji Hyo smiled.

"He's also quite handsome, like his father," she lovingly said.

Gary looked up at her and smiled back.

He then brought the baby to Ji Hyo, who then gently touched his face with the back of her hand.

"I am so happy we have a son...I love you so mu..."

Suddenly Ji Hyo drops her hand from the baby's face.  Gary could hear the nurse talking out loud.

"She's losing a lot of blood...her blood pressure is dropping..."

Gary shocked at what was happening, became frantic and began asking a lot of questions.

"What's going on?...What's happening here...Is she going to be okay?...Someday say something..."

The doctor quickly ordered a nurse to escort Gary out of the operating room.

Another nurse gently removed the baby from Gary's arms and put him in the bassinet.

The nurse then told Gary to follow her back to the nursery room with his son.  Gary didn't want to leave but the nurse convinced him that their is nothing he can do right now and that he would just have to trust the doctor that she will do everything she can to make sure Ji Hyo gets better.  He then looks at the nurse.

"Please, please make sure she will come out of the operating room...she's my life...without her...I don't know what I would do...please."

"We will do everything we can...please Mr. Kang, your son needs you right now." 

The nurse, followed by Gary, wheels the baby back to the nursery room.  There Gary was told to wait until the doctor came to see him to give him news on Ji Hyo's progress.  Gary was a wreck and he knew he needed someone to be there with him as it was too nerve-wracking to wait by himself.

He decided to call Jae Suk.  After he informed him of the situation, Jae Suk drove to the hospital as quickly as he could.  When he got into the room, he saw Gary bent over on the chair, his hands covering his face.

"Gary, are you okay?"

Gary removed his hands from his face and stood up.  He had been crying the whole time, worried about Ji Hyo.

Jae Suk hugged Gary and told him, "everything will be okay...hang in there."

"Hyung, she hasn't come out yet from the operating room...I'm worried...what if she doesn't come out?"

"Gary, you need to stop that...the doctor won't let anything happen to her...she will do everything she can to make sure she comes back to you...so don't think that way."

To divert his mind away from Ji Hyo, Jae Suk asked Gary to show him his son. Gary proudly walked Jae Suk to the bassinet.  Jae Suk's heart softened at the sight of Gary's son.

"Oh this can't be your son, he's too handsome," he jokingly said to Gary.

Gary smiled and said, "thank god he got his good looks came from his mother's side."

Jae Suk then grabbed Gary and gave him a big hug and then shook his hand.

"Congratulations....Welcome to fatherhood!"

While Jae Suk was able to lighten the mood inside the nursery room, their was a different type of atmosphere inside the operating room.

"She's lost so much blood already...damn it...where is it coming from...suction...," the doctor said to the nurse.

"Doctor, her blood pressure is dangerously low," said the nurse.

"She'll be going into shock soon...damn it...where is it?...where is the bleeding coming from?..." the doctor frantically said.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
474K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
120K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...