Chapter Thirty Three: Trying Hard to Resist

The premiere was a success, with lots of people giving their love and support for for the new show.  Ji Hyo went home happy, yet exhausted.  The highlight of the event was the brief time she spent with Gary.  As she was leaving the building, she looked around to see if he was still around.  To her disappointment, he was nowhere to be seen. 

Little did she know he was really close by, waiting for her to go home.  As everyone was saying their goodbye's, Ji Hyo waited for the black van that took her to the event.  When the black van pulled up, the side door opened up and she went inside.  Once inside, she let out a big sigh of relief that it was finally over and now she can go home and relax.  As the driver was taking her home, she noticed that they were not heading in the right direction to her apartment building.

"Excuse me driver...this is not the way to my home.."

The driver ignored her and continued to drive.  She was beginning to get frightened.  Finally, the driver stopped in front of an abandoned building.  The driver stopped, stepped out and opened the side door.  Ji Hyo tried to make a dash out the other door but was apprehended before she could jump out of the vehicle.  She tried to scream but the driver grabbed her and covered her mouth.  He then got on top of her and leaned the seat she was sitting on.  Ji Hyo struggled to get him off of her but he was too strong.  Finally, the driver whispered to her.

"Please stop....I won't hurt you."

"Oppa?!"

Gary removed the black hat he was wearing.  He smiled at her shocked, yet angry face.

"Yah, you scared me to death...what are you doing?"

Gary got up and sat down on the other seat next to her.

"I had to see you.  It's been a long time and I just want to be with you tonight." he said. 

Ji Hyo adjusted her dress.

"Oppa, you just saw me and had me at the premiere."

"It's not enough...I miss you alot...stay with me tonight."

"Aissh, no oppa...we need time...besides it didn't take you long to move on...didn't you bring a date with you tonight at my premiere?"

"Aigoo, Ji Hyo...that was just somebody I took so people wouldn't think that I came alone just to see you."

"Aye oppa, this is crazy...we need to stop this...take me home, please."

Gary's hormones were skyrocketing.  He couldn't' control his lust for her.  She was just about to recline her chair up, when he made a move and got on top of her.

"No oppa...what are you doing?"

"I need you, Ji Hyo," he desperately said and he kissed her passionately on the lips.  Her eyes were wide open as he kissed her hard on the lips.  After he kissed her, she slaps him across the face.

"Get off of me, " she said.

Gary stunned by the slap, went back to the other seat. He could feel the stinging sensation of the slap on the side of his cheek.

"Aagh Ji Hyo, I'm trying not to think about you but I have strong feelings for you but you keep rejecting me...I don't know what else to do."

"Oppa, we need more time."

"You didn't have to slap me...that hurts," he said.

"Well, you shouldn't have kissed me," she said.

"Okay," Gary said angrily. 

He got out of the van, mumbled a few profanities before stepping back into the driver's seat.  Then he hit the steering wheel out of frustration.  Finally, he said to her, "Ji Hyo, I am going crazy not being with you, so if you don't want me than I will not bother you anymore."  He started the engine. Before he shifted the gear to drive, he made one more comment to her.