Chapter Fourty Three: Shocking News

Ji Hyo immediately went home.  She was so hurt by how Gary treated her since she arrived at the Hospital to when they got home. 

"How could he treat me like this?...What did I do to him?...she sobbed.

JI Hyo sensed something was wrong when she arrived at the hospital.  Normally he would had been thrilled to see her but he gave her a cold greeting.  He was more interested in the nurse than he was with her.  She couldn't forget that hug he gave the nurse on the day they were leaving for the airport.  It hit her then that Gary had strong feelings for this woman.

"Here I was worried about him and what does he do?...he falls for someone else...what a fool I've been," she now said angrily.

Just then someone knocks on her door.  It was Kwang Soo. 

"Noona, are you okay?...I don't know why he said those things to you...I was really upset with him....what's wrong with him?"

"I lost him Kwang Soo....his heart is with someone else," she said.

"That can't be true...it can't be," he said.

"It doesn't matter now...there's nothing I can do about it...as long as he is happy than I am happy for him...that's all I care about."

"No Ji Hyo I will talk to him...you can't give up on him like this."

"Kwang Soo, please don't interfere...your heart was always in the right place when it came to Gary and I...but I am asking you this time to please not come between the two of us....my relationship with Gary has always been complicated....I love him it's true but I can't hold him...he always seems to fall for someone...I think that's just who he is.

"Noona...," he said.

"No Kwang Soo...no matter how much I try to hold on to him...I just can't seem to keep him...he will find a way to be with someone else....our love is not meant to be...I will always love him and I will support him in anything he does but I can't be with him."

Kwang Soo talked to Ji Hyo for quite some time before he headed back home. 

From the day Gary came home, his relationship with Ji Hyo began to drift.  They never communicated with each other again since that day he treated Ji Hyo harshly.  When he finally was ready to go back to work, they acted as if nothing happened when they were on the set but once filming ended, they went their own separate way.

In time, Ji Hyo got over her sadness with Gary.  She wanted to move on with her life.  As much as she loved Gary, she had to let him go.  Ji Hyo wanted a fresh start.  She decided she was going to move to another home and not let anybody know about it.  She bought a little house outside of the city.  Ji Hyo decorated the home herself.  One particular room she decorated touched her heart the most. 

She began to regain her life again and she was happy.  In the beginning, it was hard for her to go to work knowing she would see Gary but in time, she got over it.  Since Gary never bothered to try to mend their relationship, she figured he was happy with his life without her.

In time, Ji Hyo met someone who was very good to her.  She began to open her heart to him.  Rumors began to spread throughout the media that she was dating a businessman.  The news eventually reached Gary who was not happy.

Kwang Soo and Gary's relationship became just as strained after his rude remarks to him the day he came back home from Macau.  Though they were able to mend their relationship somewhat it was never the same as it was before.  They were still friends, but Kwang Soo kept his distance from him.

One day, Gary asked Kwang Soo if he could stop by his apartment after filming running man?  Kwang Soo agreed to meetup with him after work.  Gary asked Kwang Soo if he knew anything about the guy Ji Hyo was rumored to be dating.  Kwang Soo was just as surprised as Gary of Ji Hyo's new relationship.  Gary was starting to feel jealous with Ji Hyo's new found man in her life.