Chapter Fourty Five: Relationships

Ji Hyo woke up happily in Gary's arm. 

"Guess we have to start planning for our wedding?" Gary said lovingly to Ji Hyo.

"Not yet, Gary."

"Oh, you haven't changed your mind have you?" Gary worriedly asked.

"No, I havent' changed my mind....but theirs a matter of my ex fiance and letting people know about our relationship."

"Well we will just have to let everyone know as soon as possible....we have no choice because in a matter of months you will begin to show and there's nothing we can do to hide it," Gary said as he was gently touching JI Hyo's stomach.

"Gary, are you happy about the baby?"

"Happy, of course I'm happy!...I always wanted to be a father....I'm the happiest man on earth..."

"Do you feel I pressured you into choosing me over the other guy?" Gary asked.

Ji Hyo looked lovingly at Gary and said, "No Gary...in my heart...deep in my heart, I always knew that you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with...it's just like that episode in running man where the fortune teller told us that we were very compatible for each other...that's when I knew we were truly destined to be together."

"Ji Hyo, I will always love you."

"Gary, I will always love you too."

Ji Hyo decided that she would have to talk to her ex fiance and try to ease the blow that she changed her mind and did not want to marry him.  She arranged to have him come over to her house for the talk.

Things didn't go as expected when she finally broke the news about ending their relationship.  He did not take the news well when she decided to break off the engagement.

"What!?"...How could you do this to me?...Is their someone else?...I thought you loved me?"

"I'm sorry oppa, but I just can't marry you...I do care for you but...I just don't feel I will make a good wife to you, " Ji Hyo said.

"Please don't do this, JI Hyo...I already told my family and friends....everyone is expecting us to get married...why now...all of a sudden you changed your mind?"

"Please oppa...I told you already, I care for you but.."

"But what, Ji Hyo?...Tell me, there's someone else isn't there?"

"Uh...no...it's not that...:

"Then what is it?...How can you tell me you love me, accept my marriage proposal and suddenly change your mind?"

"Oppa, I care for you but I don't want to hurt you so please try to understand."

"Understand, how do you expect me to understand?...tell me the truth...did you ever love me or was it just a lie...were you playing with me?"

"No, it wasn't a game...I did love you.."

"Did?!"

"Oppa...I don't want to hurt you..."

"What do you think you are doing now?...just tell me...there's somebody else isn't there?"

"uhm...oppa...please.."

Suddenly he grabs her arms and squeezes it.

"Who is he?

"Oppa, you are hurting me...let me go."

"Not until I hear it from your own mouth?"

"Here what?" Ji Hyo asked.

"That you don't love me anymore," he said.