Aftermath (Continued)

Ji Hyo was sleeping peacefully next to Gary's side when suddenly she remembered she was in his apartment.  She cannot be seen staying overnight at his place, so she quietly slipped out of Gary's embrace.  Gary was sound asleep, when she got up, put on her clothes, grabbed her shoes and slipped out the front door.  She walked about a block away from Gary's building and called Kwang Soo.

"Kwang Soo, I'm sorry to call you this early in the morning but would you kindly pick me up?...I'm about a block away from Gary oppa's apartment."

Kwang Soo didn't need any explanation from her when he went to pick her up.  He was the only one who knew about their (Gary and Ji Hyo) feelings for each other.

"Okay noona, I will be there in a half hour."

As Ji Hyo was waiting for her ride, Gary was slowly waking up.  With his hand he trying to feel for Ji Hyo but she was no longer lying next to him.  He got up and called her name but there was no answer.  He looked around the room and noticed her clothes and shoes were gone.  He went to the window to see if she was outside.  He looked down but did not see anyone standing in front of his building.  He was going to go back to his room when he looked up and saw from a distance Ji Hyo standing in the corner of the street.  Suddenly a car pulled up and Ji Hyo got in.

Gary wondered who picked her up? 

"RING...RING"

He gets a text message from Ji Hyo.

To: Gary oppa

Message:  Thank you for taking care of me last night. 

From: Ji Hyo

It was the last personal text message he would receive from her for days.  They would see each other regularly when filming for the show but at the end of the day, they would go their separate ways.  Gary tried contacting her several times but she would not pick up or return any of his text messages. 

One day, he saw Ji Hyo walking on the sidewalk, near where he lives.  He followed her making sure she wouldn't see him.  A nice looking man came out of a restaurant and greeted her outside with a hug.  Gary's blood was boiling.  Then they put their arms around each other's waist and went inside the restaurant.  They sat next to the window near the sidewalk.  Gary had a bird's eye view on the couple.  He could see the guy pull out the chair for Ji Hyo. They were going to have lunch together.  Ji Hyo was seen laughing, smiling and having a good time talking to her friend.  When they finished their lunch, they stepped outside and gave each other a hug and went their separate ways.  Ji Hyo then waved for a taxi and went home. 

A wave of jealousy came over Gary when he saw her with another man.  He wanted to confront her but knew it would be pointless as she would probably get upset with him.  So he decided to keep his anger and frustration inside and go about his business.  Gary would see Ji Hyo on several more occasions outside of work hours.  As painful as it was not being with her, he kept away from her hoping that one day she will give him another chance at their relationship.  Each lonely night, he drank his sorrow away.

Although Ji Hyo moved on with her life without Gary, she had never stopped loving him.  She often thought about how he was doing.  As much as she wanted Gary back in her life, she knew that she couldn't be with someone who she couldn't trust.