Chapter Fourteen: Being Playful

Gary and Ji Hyo did not see each other for a couple of days after their meeting with Kwang Soo.  They wanted to lie low for awhile so their fans won't be suspicious about their private life.

Ji Hyo was the first one to get in touch with Gary after not being in his arms for quite some time.  It was late at night and both Gary and Ji Hyo were home.

To: Gary Oppa

Message:  Miss you so much!

From: Mong Ji

(Mong Ji is a nickname the running man cast gave her for staring blankly at times when she is asked a question)

To: Mong Ji, Mong Ji, Mong Ji

Message:  My body has been aching for you these last few days.

From: Oppa

Ji Hyo smiled at his text message.  She playfully responded.

To: Oppa

Message:  I long to be in your arms again.

From: Mong Ji

Gary was feeling the desire to be with Ji Hyo but he was trying to control himself.  He had a more serious tone to his next text.

To: Ji Hyo

Message:  Soon baby, soon.

From: Gary

Ji Hyo's heart dropped because she wanted him so bad but he wasn't willing to come to her yet. She wanted to test him.

To: Gary Oppa

Message: Lying in my cold and half empty bed, wearing only the Leessang hat you left behind when you last came to visit me.

From: Ji Hyo

Gary's eyes popped up with the last message.  He immediately got his jacket, keys and went to his car.  He rang Ji Hyo's doorbell.  Ji Hyo grabbed a short, white, silk robe and ran to the door.  She took a look at the peep hole to see who it was.  When she saw it was Gary, she quickly opened it and let him in.  After she closed the door, Gary swooped her up in his arms and carried her to her bedroom.  He gently laid her on the bed and then began removing all his clothes.  He then untied Ji Hyo's white robe and got on top of her.  He then removed his Leessang hat from her head and said, "you won't need this anymore." Ji Hyo started to laugh but was stopped when he covered her lips with his.