Chapter Ten: The Talk

Gary wrapped his arm around Ji Hyo's waist as he led her to the couch.  They sat  down on one corner of the couch.  Ji Hyo rested her head lovingly on Gary's chest while she wrapped her arms around his waist.  Gary rested his injured hand on the arm of the sofa while he held Ji Hyo close with his other hand.

"I love you, Ji Hyo."

"I love you too, Oppa."

"JI Hyo, let's keep our relationship to ourselves for now....we will still be the Monday Couple every week, but everyday we will be a regular couple."

Gary also mentioned to continue to keep their professional life separate from their personal life.  No matter where their relationship takes them, for the sake of the show they will continue to be the Monday Couple.

"I like that idea, oppa.," Ji Hyo said.

She then  lifted up her head from Gary's chest and moved up to kiss him on the lips.

After they kissed, Gary whispered in her ear, "let's go."

"Oppa, where are we going?"

Gary put his index finger in front of Ji Hyo's lip, took hold of her hand and led her to her bedroom.  They sat at the edge of the bed.  Gary explained to Ji Hyo his reasoning for keeping their relationship a secret.  Ji Hyo understood about the strict company policy in regards to costars dating in real life, so she didn't hesitate with her decision to agree with Gary's idea.

"Oppa, what about Lee Kwang Soo...he knows everything about us....do you think he will let the cast and crew know that we decided to be a real couple?"

Gary thought about what Ji Hyo said. 

"I don't think he will tell anyone but just in case we will talk to him together about our decision," Gary said.

Ji Hyo sleepily said, "good."

Gary looked at Ji Hyo and said, "Are you ready for bed?...Do you want to sleep now?"

She looked at him and teasingly said, "Yes, I am ready to go to bed but not to sleep."

They both got up from the bed and Gary took hold of the blanket on her bed and swung it to one side.

Ji Hyo then had Gary face her while she removed his shirt and pants.  After she undressed Gary, she helped Gary remove her pajama dress.  Then they got into bed together.  Once in bed, Ji Hyo couldn't leave Gary alone.  Due to Gary's injured hand, he was limited to making love to Ji Hyo.

Gary was pleasantly surprised how aggressive Ji Hyo can be in bed.  All the misunderstandings, all the hurt and pain the two went through this last week was forgotten in one night of passionate love making.

They finally fell asleep in each others arms, happy with the decision they made about their relationship.