Banglyz One Shots~!

By apl_2003

Hope your not lactose intolerant because these are pretty cheesy. Enjoy! Plagiarism is prohibited. More

(Taejeong) Seujeong's Child
(MiHope)
(Banglyz 2) Weekly Idol
(2Jin)
(Sugae)
(RapSoul)
(JisooxMyungsoo)
(KeiMin)
(Banglyz Maknae Line)
Choose one pls
(Jeongin/Banglyz)
(Banglyz)
(KeiMin)
Note
(Jeongin)
(TaeJeong)
(TaeJeong) Music Core MC
(Mihope) - Music Core MC
KeiMin (Kinda)
Banglyz Sub-Unit
(Banglyz)
Please answer these!
(RapSoul)
(JisooxMyungsoo)
(Taejeong)
(Jeongin)
(Sugae)
(FMV) Jeongin
(FMV) Sugae
(Jeongin)

(Jeongin) Arranged Marriaged

1.3K 58 3
By apl_2003

Yein woke up and looked at the time. 

"6:00 am."

She groaned as she fell back to her bed.

"Why so early?"

She looked at it again.

"6:01 am."

She sat up straight. 

"Fine, I'll get up."

She got out of bed and went to the restroom. She looked in the mirror and saw her messy hair. She changed her outfit and put her hair in pigtails. She looked at the time again.

"6:35."

School didn't start till 8:30 but Yein had to wake up early to cook. She went downstairs and checked on her parents who were still sleeping. Then she went to the kitchen and started cooking. After she finished, she ate breakfast and​ wrote a note for her parents.

"Breakfast is in the fridge. Gone to school. Have a good day at work. Love you! - Yein"

By the time she left it was 7:40. School was 10 minutes away, walking distance. She got there and a black car pulled up in front of her. A man dressed in black came and opened the door. A boy stepped out. That boy was no other than Jeon Jungkook. Yein knew that if he got to the gate first then she couldn't get through due to his fans. She rushed before anyone could push her out of the way. She did a "yes" pose after she got through. She went to her locker to put her things up and walked to class. She sighed as she sat in her seat.

Yein was know as the quiet one. She didn't have any friends that she could talk to. She also hides her feelings and just wants to please people. She tends to put others before her. She is tough sometimes but shows her weak side easily.
Jungkook is the handsome one at school. He has fans, male and female, who adore him. He doesn't mind it though. He loves the attention. He's also a play boy, not a bad one, but he flirts with all the girls.

Jungkook entered the classroom and the girls squealed.

"I'm here." He said as he spreaded out his arms.

Yein looked and scoffed.

"So cocky." She thought.

"Okay class, settle down." The teacher as she came in.

Class went by smoothly. Yein was about to walk out when Jangmi called out her name. Yein turned around and saw her with Mia and Hyemi.

"Y-Yeah?" Yein asked, stuttering a little.

Jangmi walked closer.

"You got my math homework?"

Yein rummaged through her bag and pulled out a piece of paper.

"H-Here."

She handed the paper to Jangmi. As she examined it Yein spoke.

"I got a couple questions wrong on purpose so you should get at least a B."

Jangmi nodded.

"Good."

Then her and her gang walked away.

Yein took and deep breath and headed to her next class.

~Timeskip~

School had finished and Yein walked home. When she entered her parents were sitting on the couch.

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Honey, come sit down." Her mom said, patting the space in between her and her husband.

Yein went and sat down.

"What's wrong?"

"Well honey. You remember your grandfather and his best friend right."

Yein nodded.

"So what's the problem?"

"Before you Grandpa died, him and Mr. Jeon (His best friend) made a promise to each other. That his first born granddaughter will marry Mr. Jeon's first born grandson." Her dad told her.

Yein thought for a moment and said.

"I'm the first born granddaughter. Aren't I."

Yein's mother and father nodded. She sighed deeply.

"We're going to meet them tonight. In about 4 hours. I already picked your outfit. It's laying on your bed." Her mother added.

"We know this is a tough decision so we'll let you decide what you want."

Yein calmly stood up and walked to her room, closing the door. She sat on her bed and tears fell out of her eyes. She didn't want to marry. She was only 17. She wasn't even of legal age yet. She wiped her tears and decided what needed to be done.

Jungkook returned from home and went to his room. She laid on his bed and started playing on his phone.

"Jungkook." His mom said through the door.

"It's open."

She came in.

"What?" He asked.

"Aish, you remember Me. Jeong. Your grandfather's best friend."

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, your getting engaged to his granddaughter."

"What?!" He said, sitting up straight on his bed.

"Yep. Their going to be here in a little bit."

"But mom..."

"What."

"I don't want to get married."

"Well you will."

"What if she doesn't want to get married?" He whined.

"We'll work something out."

Jungkook groaned as his mom left his room. He was still young. He still has a full life ahead of him.

Knocks were heard from the door.

"Jungkook!!! Get down here!!" His mom yelled from the living area.

"Coming!!" He yelled back.

He went downstairs and saw his mom, dad, and Grandpa.

"My dear boy." His grandfather said.

"Hi Grandpa."

"Stand up straight." His mom fussed.

One of the maids opened the door. And there stood Yein and her parents.

"Oh Sunmi, how wonderful it is to see you." Mrs. Jeon said to Mrs. Jeong.

"Likewise."

The fathers shook hands with each other and Mr. Jeong shook hands with the grandfather.

Mrs. Jeon looked at Yein.

"You must be the beautiful Yein." She said.

"Nice to meet you." Yein said with a bow.

As Yein came up she saw Jungkook, and he saw her. She froze and looked at him.

"Come in." Mrs. Jeon said as she guided them to the living space.

The parents chit chatted while Jungkook and Yein started with the parents awkwardly.

"Dinner is ready ma'am." A maid came in and said.

"Great. Let us go to the table."

They started at the table and Yein and Jungkook were sitting next front of each other. After what felt forever of silence, Jungkook's dad finally spoke up.

"So Yein, how old are you?"

"17." She answered.

"Your one year younger than Jungkook."

His father nudged his arm.

Silence cursed them again. Finally Mrs. Jeon said something.

"So Jungkook and Yein. What do you think of the marriage?"

They both slightly choked on their food.

"I honestly don't like the idea. We are still young and are lacking knowledge." Jungkook said, trying to act sophisticated.

"But Jungkook, it is your grandfather's wish."

He looked at his grandpa.

"I know but.."

His mom cut him off.

"What about you Yein?"

All eyes were on Yein.

Yein hesitated for a moment.

"I agree to the marriage."

Yein parents were in shock, so was Jungkook.

"Goody! We shall plan the wedding!"

"Wait, but.."

"Jungkook, take Yein to your room. Get to know each other. You will be husband and wife soon."

Jungkook groaned and took Yein to his room. He told her to sit on the bed and she did.

"Aish, I can't believe you said yes." He said to her.

She froze a little.

"W-Well what was I-I suppose to d-do."

"Say no." He told her as he looked away.

"But I couldn't."

"Why not."

"Because, it's gonna make my parents, your parents and your grandfather happy."

"That doesn't matter."

"Yes it does."

Jungkook turned and looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I just want my parents to be happy. And if this is what it takes. I'll do it."

She looked at him.

"Maybe after a certain amount of time, we could get a divorce."

Jungkook sighed. He sat beside Yein.

"Fine, I agree with you. As long as we get a divorce soon."

Yein nodded.

~Timeskip~

2 weeks later was the wedding. Only family was invited. 

"C'mon, we need to go take pictures!" Mrs. Jeon cried happily.

Yein and Jungkook weren't as awkward with each other but they weren't too comfortable.

"Yah, Jungkook! Don't look so awkward!" His mom yelled.

"Mom." He groaned.

Yein slightly chuckled.

"What you laughing at."

"Nothing."

After the wedding they moved into their new home.

"Can't believe we have to live together." He complained.

"Stop complaining you big baby." She said as she entered the house.

Jungkook stopped.

"What did you call me?"

"Big Baby." She replied.

"Come on, let's go in."

"Wow." Yein said as she walked in.

"Kinda small if you ask me." Jungkook said after Yein.

"Well, I wasn't asking you."

"Jeez, when did my wife become so sassy."

Yein sighed and dropped her things on the floor.

"Ok. We need some ground rules."

"Huh? Rules why would we need rules? We're married now. And-"

"Only for a couple months."

Jungkook groaned and sat on the couch.

"Rule 1. No bringing random girls in the house."

"What?! I would nev-"

"Rule 2. Since there is only 1 bedroom, I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed.
Rule 3. We must not tell anyone at school."

Jungkook stood up.

"I agree with the last one."

"Deal?" Yein asked him.

"Deal."

They shook hands.

"Oh, just so you know I have a night job."

"As what?"

"A bartender."

"Oh, okay."

"Yeah, I work 5 to 11 on week nights."

"Fine by me."

Yein let go of his hand and unpacked.

That night Yein and Jungkook got ready for bed. It was a Sunday so he didn't have work.

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom." Yein said as she grabbed her clothes.

"Why don't you change out here."

Yein froze.

"Because I'm not going to change in front of a pervert like you."

She went in he bathroom.

"Damn, little bitch." He mumbled, not as quiet as he thought though.

"I heard that." Yein said from the restroom.

"Aish."

Jungkook laid on the bed and played on his phone. Yein came in to get something. She was wearing and long shirt with shorts under.

"Forgot my charger."

Jungkook looked at her and said.

"It's by the wall."

They went to sleep then woke up for school. Yein was first to wake up and then Jungkook. By the time Jungkook got out of bed, Yein was already ready for school.

"Leaving first." She said as she put her shoes on.

"What about me?"

"Remember rule 3."

"Oh right."

Yein walked to school, it was only 5 minutes away but she took aback route so it took longer.

Jungkook got ready and left the house. He of course just took the short route. Some girls cane up to him and asked.

"Oppa, will you go out with me?"

"I made you kookies~!"

"I love you!!"

He just smiled and kept on moving.

"Oppa!"

He turned around and saw Jangmi. He number one girl.

"Oppa, you didn't text me back last night. What were you doing?"

"Thinking about you my princess."

He said that to every girl. Yein overheard and almost threw up. She went to her locker the headed to class, so did Jungkook. Her back was hurting because of the couch.

"Ow." She said as she stretched.

The day went by quicker then others. When she was about to leave she dropped her diamond ring that was given to her at the wedding. Jangmi saw and picked it up.

"Ohh!!! What a pretty ring!" She exclaimed as she looked at it.

"That's mine." Yein said.

"Please give it back."

"No way. Do you know how pretty I'll look with it on."

"Jangmi. Please."

"Finders keepers, losers weepers." Jangmi said as she put it on her finger.

Jungkook saw what was happening and he remember that him and Yein had the same ring. If Jangmi knew that they were married the whole school would now. He quickly put his ring in his pocket.

"Jangmi give it back to the nerd."

"Nerd?!" Yein thought.

"That offending."

"But Oppa."

"Jangmi now."

She pouted and gave it to Yein.

"Good girl." He gave her a kiss on her forehead and walked away with her.

Yein felt a shiver going down her spine.

"Ugh. Disgusting."

The day went on and Yein ignored Jungkook. Whenever he would come walking down the hallway with Jangmi, she would either turn around or walked the other way. The last period of the day was gym. Yein went to the locker and changed in to her gym clothes.

"One more class." She said in her mind.

As she walked to the gym, Jangmi came behind her.

"Heard we're playing kickball." She said as she pushed Yein to the side.

"Aish, jinja."

The class had to spilt into two teams.

"Oppa! Be on my team!" Jangmi said as she waved to Jungkook.

Yein rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Of course baby."

The whistle blew.

"Start!" Yelled the coach.

After 10 minutes of being in the game Jangmi got the ball. She threw it at Yein. Yein was pushed by it and hit a wall.

"Yes!" Jangmi cried joyfully.

Yein was sitting with her back towards the wall.

"Ow."

"You okay?" A guy came and asked her.

She looked up to see who it was. Mingyu, her senior.

"Oh, uh yeah. I'm fine."

"Here let me help you up."

He extended his hand for her to grab.

"Thanks."

She got up with his help.

"What's your name?"

"Yein."

The whistle blew again. Class was over.

"Well, see you around." He said as he jogged out of the gym.

She changed her outfit and walked home. Well, her new home. She went in and put her stuff down and changed her clothes.

"Huh, 7 more months until this is over."

She decided to do a little cleaning. Since she was going to live here now, might as well make it look nice. She started by organizing the books. Then she swept and started to mop the floor.

"I'm home." Jungkook said as he came.

"Don't step there." Yein said as she pointed to the wet spot in front of him.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he walked around it.

He went to sit down on the couch.

"Cleaning."
"Why?"
"Cause, I felt like it."

He sighed and turned on the TV.

"Breaking News. The orphanage has caught on fire. Firemen have been called to the location." The newscaster said.

Yein dropped her mop. Jungkook looked at her.

"What?" He asked as she just stood there.

She grabbed her jacket and ran out of the house.

"Yein!" He yelled, he ran outside and chased her

"Aish, this little brat."

He followed for 15 minutes. She turned the corner and he stopped when he saw her. She was surrounded by little kids, orphans.

"Unnie! Noona!" They yelled out as they hugged her.

"Thank goodness you guys are safe. Did anyone get hurt?"

They shook their heads. Just then a older lady came by. Yein hugged her.

"I'm so sorry for what happened."

"It's fine dear." The lady said.

"What will you guys do now?"

"We'll make it by somehow. I have a place big enough for the kids but the rent will be a little more."

Yein hugged the lady tighter.

"Don't worry dear. Now, I need to talk to the firemen for a moment."

Yein broke the hug and saw Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?"

"I should ask the same to you."

He walked closer to her. A little girl went beside Yein.

"Unnie, who is he?"

"Um... He's-"

"I'm her husband."

"Husband?!" The little kids shouted.

"Yup."

"Wah. Unnie he so handsome."

A boy who looked 5 went and tugged Jungkook's shirt.

"Are you going to be our new helper?"

"Helper?"

Jungkook looked at Yein.

"When I have free time I help out at the orphanage."

"Yein-ah!" The lady called.

She looked at Jungkook.

"Who is this young man?"

"Annyeonghaseo. I'm Jungkook. Yein's husband." He said with a bow.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Ms. Kwon."

She smiled at Jungkook then looked back at Yein.

"Yein-ah, you can go home now. We're fine."

"Okay. But if you need anything."

Ms. Kwon nodded. Jungkook felt his heart soften a little.

"She is a sweet girl."

He was in a daze. He zoned out for a moment.

"Yah, let's go back." She said as she patted his shoulder.

"Oh, y-yeah."

1 month went by. They were comfortable with each other by this time. It was Saturday afternoon.

"Yein, I'm gonna go out with my friends tonight."

Yein made an okay sign with her fingers from the couch. He was about to leave but then remember something. He went and stood in front of her.

"Move."
"Give me your number."
"Why?"
"In case I sleep over a friends house."
"Why would I need to know?"
"So you don't worry."
"Fine."

They exchanged phones. After 3 minutes they handed them back to each other.

"Leaving."
"Bye."

Jungkook meet up with his friends, Daejung and Taeoh.

"What's up Jungkook!" Daejung said, bro hugging Jungkook.

"Long time no see." He smiled.

"Where have you been?" Asked Taeoh.

He scratched the back of his neck.

"Married."

"MARRIED?!" They said in unison.

He nodded.

"Congrats."

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"Not telling."

"Whatever. Let's go."

They went to a club and sat at one of the tables. Yein was still at home. She cooked herself dinner and watched TV. She heard a knock at the door and looked through the window. She saw a dark male figure coming towards the house.

"Shoot!" She said quietly.

She quickly shut off the lights and hid behind the couch. She hugged her knees to her chest.

"This is the police. Please open the door."

"Oh, c-coming."

She got up from her position and went to the door. She opened it and saw an officer.

"Is there a problem officer?" She asked.

"There's been a break in on this neighborhood. I suggest you stay inside ma'am."

"U-Uh. Yes sir."

"You're welcome."

He left and she shut the door. She went back to couch and wrapped herself with a blanket. After 3 hours of watching TV, she fell asleep.

"Yah, Jungkook. I think you had a little too much to drink." Taeoh said looking at Jungkook.

"Nu uh. I-I-I'm o-o-okay." He said, slurring.

"C'mon buddy. We got to get you home." said Daejung as him and Taeoh helped Jungkook to the car. 

He sat in the backseat.

"Where's your address?" Taeoh asked.

"It's *********." 

They drove to the house and walked Jungkook to the door.

"Knock Knock."

Yein woke to the sound of the noise.

"Huh?"

She went to look through the window and saw Jungkook and two guys. She opened the door and slightly bowed.

"Oh, annyeonghaseo." Taeoh said as he saw Yein.

"Are you Jungkook's wife."

She was a little taken back.

"U-Uh yeah."

"Well, here's your husband." He said as he looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook saw Yein and smiled.

"Jagi." He said, drunkenly.

"Ugh, you smell like alcohol." She said as she covered her nose.

She took Jungkook and thanked the two guys. She walked him to the bedroom and sat him on the bed.

"Aigoo." She said as she looked at him. He hiccuped.

She took off his jacket and put in the bucket. Then she sat beside him.

"How much did you drink?"

"*Hiccups* 6 bottles of Soju."

"6 bottles?! No wonder your drunk."

He just smiled. She was fixing his hair when he laid down, pulling her with him.

"Jungkook." She said as she laid beside him, trying to break free. But couldn't because Jungkook's arm was around her waist.

"Let me go."

"No jagi."

"Please."

He pulled her closer to him and held her tighter. The next thing she knew, he was asleep. She looked at him and saw how peaceful he was sleeping. She smiled to herself thinking of how cute he was when he was asleep.

The next morning Jungkook woke up with a headache.

"Aish." He said. Then he looked and saw Yein beside him, nonetheless, he was hugging her.

"What the?"

Then he remembered what happened the night before.

"Right."

He slipped out of the bed and put the blanket over Yein.  unknowingly smiled at her. Then he slapped himself.

"No no Jungkook. You can't fall for her."

He went to the kitchen and found something to eat. He sat on the couch and watched a show. After 30 minutes Yein came out.

"You're up?" He said as he saw her.

She nodded and stretched. She went to the fridge and a made a bowl of cereal. She sat beside Jungkook.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked.

She shook her head.

"Why?"

"No reason." He said.

She gave a suspicious look.

"You wanna go do something today?"
"Like what?"
"I don't know."
"Let's to the amusment park."
"Huh?"
"Yeah. It'll be fun."
"I guess."
"Let's go now." He said cheerfully.
"Buts it's so early." She whined.
"Come on. Let's go." He said as he pulled her up.

They both got ready, first Jungkook took a shower cause he still kinda smelled like alcohol. When he was showering, Yein got ready. She put on and black and white t-shirts with Jean shorts and a light jacket. Jungkook got out of the shower with just a towel around his waist. She turned around and saw him, half naked. She covered her eyes and turned back around. He chuckled.

"Go put on some clothes on." She said, her eyes still covered.

"Okay. I'll go."

He went to the bedroom and changed into a a white shirt with jeans with a black jacket. He come out and Yein was sitting on the couch.

"Ready?" He asked.

She got up and got her bag.

"Yep."

They left the house and went to the amusement park. When they got there, it was nearly empty.

"No one's even here." She said as she looked around.

"That's because it's a Sunday, plus it's like 12:00 pm."

She nodded.

"Let's go." He said as he pulled her arm to the rides.

"Which one should we ride first?"

"Let's ride that one!"

She pointed to the one that goes up and then down fast. They got on and sat beside each other. The ride started. Yein felt a little  scared and unknowingly held Jungkook's hand. He noticed and smiled. After the ride finished they rode almost all the rides. It was about 3 hours.

"I'm tired." Jungkook said.

"I'm hungry."

"What do you wanna eat?"

"Tteokbokki."

"Let's go then."

They went to an tteokbokki place and ate.

"That's was good." Yein said happily.

"Yeah. You ready to go back now."

She nodded. As they walked to the car. Jungkook started driving and Yein leaned her head on the window. Her eyes got droopy and she eventually fell asleep. When they got home, Jungkook looked at her. He chuckled.

"Should I wake her up?" He asked himself.

He shook his head and decided to carry her bridal style to the house. He laid her on the bed and covered her with the blanket.

"Sleep tight Yein."

He kissed her on the forehead and slept on the couch. The next day was Monday. Yein woke up and saw that she was in bed.

"I don't remember sleeping here."

She walked to the living room and saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch.

"Wake up. We got to get to school." She said as she slightly shook him.

He opened his eyes and then closed them again.

"I don't wanna go." He whined.

"I don't either but I'm still going."

She got up and made him sit up by pulling his hand. He just sat there with bed hair.

"Come on, or were gonna be late." She complained as she tried to get him up from the couch.

He sighed and eventually got up. She had already changed into her uniform and put her shoes on.

"I'm heading out first." Yein said as she headed towards the door.

"Wait. Why don't we go together?" Jungkook asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Damn it. Why did I ask that?"

"But what about rule 3?"
"Rules shmules. Come on."
"But what about your fangirls?"
"What about them?"
"What about the marriage?"
"We can tell people."
"B-But--"
"Hold on, I'll be ready in 5 minutes."

After 5 minutes, Jungkook came out of the restroom.

"Let's go." He said, walking out the door.

See sighed and followed. When they got to school Yein saw all his fangirls. She tried to walk away but Jungkook grabbed her arm and made her walk with him. He stopped in the middle of the fangirls and said.

"Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that I'm married to Jeong Yein, or Jeon Yein now."

Yein looked at Jungkook. She couldn't believe that he was telling everyone. Also, JEON YEIN???!!

"No!!!!"
"My oppa!!!"
"Stupid Yein!!!"

The fangirls screamed. Yein bowed her head down in shame and walked with Jungkook. They went to their first class and sat down. Jungkook normally sits a couple seats away from Yein but this time he sat beside her.

"What's the matter Jagi?" He said with a smile.

"You." She answered back, bluntly.

"Why?"

"I could you tell everyone?"

He shrugged his shoulders and Yein just groaned. The truth was, Jungkook was gaining feelings for Yein. He wanted to confess but knew that she would turn him down.

3 months have passed and everyone knew about Jungkook's and Yein's marriage. Jungkook still had his fangirls but Yein now had anti-fans or haters. It was 3 period. Yein went to her locker when Jangmi cane up to her.

"Yah! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH MY JUNGKOOK?!"

Yein covered her ears due to the shouting.

"It's not my fault I had too."

Jangmi groaned and slammed Yein to the ground.

"Ow." Yein mumbled.

Jangmi punched her in the stomach and near the eye.

"Don't even get close to Jungkook Oppa again." She said as she left.

Yein struggled to get up and walk to the restroom. She looked in the mirror and saw blood at the corner of her lip and bruises around her right eye. She went to the office and asked to go home to take care of herself. When she got home, she put her back in front of the door and slid down. Tears tears started rolling down her face. She decided to go somewhere and left.
Jungkook got out if school and waited for Yein at the gate. She didn't come.

"Maybe she already went home."

He walked on home and entered the house.

"Yein?" He asked. No reply.

"You home?"

He searched the house and saw no sign of her. He texted her but got no reply.

"Where did she go?"

He thought.

"I know where she went."

He left the house and went to the orphanage. He walked in and saw Yein playing with some kids. She wore a white mouth mask.

"Yein." He said.

She saw him and looked back at the kids.

"Answer me."

Just then, Ms. Kwon came by.

"Oh hello Jungkook."

"Hi Ms. Kwon." He bowed to her.

"Coming to pick up Yein?"

"Yes ma'am."

She smiled.

"Alright then. Come on kids. Time to wash up."

The kids hugged Yein and went with Ms. Kwon. A little girl went up to Jungkook and said.

"You're a handsome Oppa."

That made him smile.

Jungkook and Yein went home and ate dinner. At the table it was quiet. He looked at her and saw her bruises.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"I'm telling you it's nothing."

He sighed out of frustration and went to the restroom to get something. He came back with a wet paper towel and went up to Yein. He lightly dabbed the cut on her lip to wipe away the excess blood. She winced in pain a few times but stopped.

"So, tell me what really happened."

"J-J-Jangmi-sshi. She uh beat me up."

"What?!"

She nodded her head.

"That girl." He mumbled.

"I'm okay though." She said, trying to reassure him.

"No your not."

"Yes I am."

"You need to stop putting others before you." He finally said.

"What? I don't --"

"Yes you do." He cut her off.

She sighed and leaned back in her chair. He looked at her. He felt that the time was right and that he wouldn't get another chance like this soon. He leaned in close to her, slowly. She looked at him.

"O-Oppa...."

Finally, his lips touched hers. Yein's eyes went wide at the sudden kiss. She pushed his chest, making him stop.

"W-What was that f-for?" She stuttered.

"Yein-ah, I like you. I really do. Every since I started getting to know you, I've been slowly falling for you."

Yein was shocked.

"Now, I know you may not like me or you may not trust me. But I promise that I can prove it to you."

She smiled.

"You don't have to."

"What? Why?"

"Cause, I kinda like you."

"You do?!" He was happy.

She nodded and smiled. He face got red. She giggled and kissed him again. Then she started stretching. She started walking to to couch.

"Why are you going?" He asked.

"To sleep." She said as she pointed to the couch.

He shook his head and smirked.

"No you're not."

She tilted her head.

"Then when am I sleeping?"

"With me."

He got up, held her wrist and made her follow him to the bedroom. Jungkook laid on the right side and Yein on the left. Jungkook laid on his side, looking at Yein. Yein stared at the ceiling.

"Jagi. Why don't you look at me?" He said, attempting ageyo.

"Why?"

"Cause we're married."

She sighed and turned to face Jungkook. There faces were about 3 inches apart.

"Good night Yeinnie."
"Yeinnie?"
"Yup."

She chuckled.

"Okay Kookie."

He kissed her on the forehead and they both fell asleep.

The next morning at school, Jungkook and Yein were holding hands. Jangmi saw and was upset.

"Looks like Yein gonna need another lesson." She said to her two friends that were beside her.

"Bye Jagi."

"I have a name you know."

"I know. Jeon Yein."

She sighed and they went to class. Yein was at her locker again when Jangmi suddenly pushed her. She cornered Yein with some of her friends. Yein fell to the ground.

"What did I tell you about Jungkook?"

"Y-Y-You said--"

Jangmi cut her off by kicking her. Yein held her stomach due to the pain. Jangmi and her friends started to hurt Yein. Jungkook was coming around the corner to surprise Yein when he saw what was happening. He ran towards them.

"YAH!!" He screamed loudly.

Jangmi and her friends turned around and saw Jungkook.

"Ah Oppa." She frantically looked at Yein and Jungkook.

"It's not what you think."

He saw Yein laying on the floor.

"Go." He growled at them.

"But Oppa...."

"GO!!!!"

Jangmi and her friends left. Leaving Jungkook and Yein. He carried her to the nurse's office. She laid there. Jungkook sat beside her worried. After a while, she opened her eyes to see Jungkook asleep in the chair beside the bed. She smiled and attempted to get off the bed, Jungkook woke up. He immediately went to help Yein up.

"Oppa, it's​ okay. I can get up myself." She said with a smile.

"I know. But I just want to help." He smiled back.

They went back home and sat on the couch together.

"What are we gonna do?" Yein asked.

"About what?"

"We have 5 months until we get a divorce."

"Easy. We don't get one."

"Are you sure? Don't you want freedom?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"Yein, I already told you. I like you, no wait. I-I love you. And I'm willing to give up my freedom for y--"

Yein cut him off with a surprise kiss.

"You already told me this." She said after she broke the kiss.

He smiled.

"Yein, I love you."

"I love you too oppa."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Banglyz One-Shots~! I'm still updating my other stories its just that I have been hit with writers block. Much love~! - Authornim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 17.4K 31
❝bin, stop drinking almond milk and kiss me already.❞ [disclaimer; there might be some making out and mentions of diseases].
86K 3.1K 57
u don't wanna read this, trust me
2.4M 39.4K 73
‼️WARNING‼️ Some will have smut. If you aren't comfortable with any sexual content, I advise you not to read. Other than that....ENJOY!
32.9K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.