A Lotus in Winter: A Rock Lee...

By Shortstack10k

The mission ended just like every other mission Lee had been on, and nothing was exciting about returning to... More

Chapter 1: The Trail
Chapter 2: The Stranger
Chapter 3: The Cave
Chapter 4: A soft voice
Chapter 6: The Hospital
Chapter 7: A Strange Appearance
Chapter 8: Introductions
Chapter 9: A New Feeling
Chapter 10: Welcome part 1
Chapter 11: Welcome part 2
Chapter 12: The Anbu Test part one
Chapter 13: The Anbu Test part two
Chapter 14: The Anbu Test part three
Chapter 15: The Anbu Test part four
Chapter 16: The Anbu Test part 5
Chapter 17: Results
Chapter 18: A Wretched Past
Chapter 19: Backstory
Chapter 20: A dark past
Chapter 21: Lost on the path of life
Chapter 22: Some secrets are better kept
Chapter 23: The Unknown
Chapter 24: The Solemn promise
Chapter 25: Captured
Chapter 26: Freedom Brings Truth
Chapter 27: Dark Past, Unsure Future
Chapter 28: Truth
Chapter 29: Home
Chapter 30: Results
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: Peach Tree
Chapter 33: The Mask
Chapter 34: Truth
Chapter 35: Truth Cont.
Chapter 36: Devastation
Chapter 37: Destruction
Chapter 38: The Will of Fire
Chapter 39: Rebirth
Chapter 40: Awakening
Chapter 41: Reparations and Rest
Chapter 42: Tension
Chapter 43: War
Chapter 44: War Cont...
Miracle
Infinite Tsukuyomi
Chapter 47: Rude Awakening
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: Funeral
Chapter 50: Sweet Love
Chapter 51: The Plan
Chapter 52: Proposal of a Lifetime
Chapter 53: Bittersweet
Chapter 54: Bittersweet Cont...
Chapter 55: Rain
Chapter 56: A promise of a Lifetime
Chapter 57: A long awaited Day
Chapter 59: Something New
Chapter 60: The Future of Konoha
Chapter 61: Life
Chapter 62: Life Cont...
Chapter 63: A Soft Cry
Chapter 64: Metal Lee Part One
Chapter 65: Metal Lee Part Two
Chapter 66: End

Chapter 5: The Return

3.3K 118 6
By Shortstack10k

Her POV:
I nodded at the sensei's introduction. He looked at me expectantly. 'Should I tell them my name, should I lie. No I can't lie, but they should know who I am. Who I am.' The realization of everything that has happened me came all at once and I felt my adrenalin coming to the end. The pain in my ribs was excruciating and I felt the sticky blood pour due to my movements earlier. I'm going into hypovolemic shock. I stared off into space and lost all consciousness due to the pain. I dreamed unpleasantly of the horrors I have endured over the years. I saw them over and over again as though it were a record. 'I'm trapped all over again, am I dead? I guess they'll never know my name. That's a good thing."

No One's POV:
The team waited patiently to hear her name but realized all at the same time that as an anbu she likely couldn't say her name. Then in horror they witnessed her collapse and saw her breathing slow. Guy took action and removed her from Lee's lap. "We have to go now! She's going into shock." He took off running at full speed and was followed by his pupils. Tenten spoke up " Guy sensei her mask is clearly one belonging to the Land of Woods. Shouldn't we be going the other way and return her to her people?" He responded with a serious voice "They don't have Lady Tsunade in The Land of Woods and I'm sure they would kill her for failing whatever mission she was on anyways." The students knew he was right, but The Land of Woods was far away from the Leaf Village. She would never make it. Guy Sensei sensed this idea from his pupils and spoke up again. "The land of my summons tortoises is close. They have a transportation jutsu that can send us all to the Hidden leaf. It's just over this ridge and protected by a barrier that only I know how to get through." They all nodded and Lee was quite relieved by this good luck.

Rock Lee's POV:
I was glad to hear that we could reach the Leaf Village quickly, but looking at her frail body in my sensei's arms, I became overcome with doubt as to whether she would live or not.
We reached the summons village shortly thereafter and proceeded to alert them of the situation. We would have to be transported in a certain way but they seemed doubtful as to her future. They transported us and we found ourselves outside of Konoha's gates. None of us hesitated as we ran to the hospital, passing by countless civilians and even Kakashi. Upon seeing us he matched our speed and conversed with Guy sensei.
Kakashi: "What happened Guy? Who is this?"
Guy: "We found her on our return from the mission. We don't know her identity but she seems to be a member of the Land of Woods anbu."
Kakashi: "Then why bring her here?"
Guy: "You know how they are, they would have killed her anyways and besides, she healed my student. It was the least I could do."
Kakashi sensei followed in silence after that, he was staring intently at her mask too. 'The Land of Woods surely wouldn't have killed her. Would they?' I knew little about the country despite having a mission there. It seemed nice enough.
We soon reached the hospital and Guy sensei explained the situation. They rushed her back and told us to wait. We did as ordered and Kakashi stuck around to discuss the mission with guy. 'This is terrible. I hate waiting. Everything can become training though so I must train in patience too. We'll know the results soon.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 8.7K 17
You weren't born blind. But by the time you were four your vision was completely gone. Most people think that you won't ever become a ninja. They don...
51.3K 1.4K 35
Growing up in the Hyuga family wasn't all glitter and rainbows due to being in the lower head of the family along with your twin brother who hates yo...
293K 7.1K 91
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...
6.7K 66 18
Naruto has finally found the answer to the question his father, teacher and sibling disciple had entrusted him with.He is now considered the Saviour...