Broken (A Damian Wayne LS)...

By OperationNerd

It just like the title says! A girl named Arabella has a broken soul. She stays with the Wayne's until a fami... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Help
Chapter Seventeen
Bonus Chapter
Note

News

732 12 2
By OperationNerd

I have just recently posted Broken (Rebirth). It's the re-written version of this story. The only posted bit is the sneak peak, so check it out and send in your feedback. I would really appreciate that. I would also love your input and ideas for the story.

Also, thank you all so much for being patient with me and sticking around my little birds. I love you guys so much. And every time I see a notification with a vote or comment I cry a little bit ^-^ So thank you all for being very supportive and there for me. I love you all my little birds. Thank you for being such amazing fans!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.9K 22
Dick Grayson had a best friend in the circus. Her name was Sonya Quinzell. They did everything together, they were practically inseparable. With the...
155K 3.9K 21
Just your regular daminette with my own little twist. Marinette has had it. Life was out to get her. If Paris really was the City of Love, maybe life...
262K 4.6K 22
Marinette and Damian were raised together in the League of Assassins. They got bonded together when they were 9 years old. When they were 10 an attac...
Gotham By Karli

Fanfiction

6.8K 237 21
Can you ever really 'start fresh'? I mean, you can try. You can change your name, move halfway across the country. But the things you did are still w...