close as strangers // mitch m...

By valentiinecth

"Now it feels we're as close as strangers" A story in which Mitch and his best friend, Jack, are extremely cl... More

graduation
draft day
moving day
moving day ii
unexpected visitor
company
stay the night
time files
winter break bnich!!
shattered
confession
wrong
nerves
leaving
new beginnings
hurt
question
recover
calls
saftb
fight
that night

the beginning

591 15 2
By valentiinecth

Mitch's POV
Ever since I could remember, jack and I were best friends. We met in fifth grade and since then we have been inseparable, it was rare to see one of us without the other. We were finally in our senior year of high school. Both of us knew I would get drafted into the NHL this summer, which we ignored because we were dreading that very day when we would have to go our separate was and not see each other often, and jack would be attending the University of Calgary in the fall to get a degree in forensic science. Right now it was April, the end of our last year slowly approaching. As much as we both wanted out of this place,we weren't ready to say goodbye.
We have been through everything together, how would we live without each other?
------------------------
Just so y'all know jack is a girl incase you guys we're confused and jack is me so hi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 391 16
"Go for the coach's daughter."
13.7K 152 28
"you know the stars have always made me feel less alone." Meet Addison and Mitch. Addison is a girl who loves the stars and anything related. She's a...
34.5K 260 11
You and Auston had been friends since you were in kindergarten. You were close. Maybe too close from the outside looking in. But that was just you an...
136K 1.6K 22
"Holy shit was that Sidney Crosby? wait are you dating Crosby??" he asks in shock. I almost choke in my beer. "Oh god no! I'm his sister." I laugh. "...