Cybered •MFZ [COMPLETED]

By bandkid2001

Mackenzie is being cyber bullied and turns to harsh relieving methods to help her feel better. But will the w... More

Ages
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 19

1.9K 54 13
By bandkid2001

Three Days Later
Maddie's POV

Mackenzie came home last night. She slept in my room last night. When I woke up this morning my arms were wrapped around her.

I smiled and woke her up.

"Time to get up Kenz" I say.

She groaned by slowly woke up.

"I don't want to go Maddie" she whined.

I run my fingers through her knotted hair.

"I know you don't but you have to Mackenzie" I tell her.

She groaned and got out of bed. I did too and followed her to her room.

"Here" I say picking out her outfit.

It was jeans, a hoodie and vans.

She smiled at me.

"Thanks. Can you leave?" She asked.

I shake my head. "I want to make sure you won't do anything stupid" I say.

"I won't I promise" Mackenzie said.

"I just want to make sure. I almost lost you. I don't want you to hurt yourself."

She sighed and nodded getting changed. I turned around for her then after I got changed. We went and got some breakfast. She goes to run upstairs but I grab her arm.

"You're not purging" I say.

She sighed and grabbed her bag. We drove over to school. It's her first day back and I can tell she's scared.

"Don't worry. I promise we're not leaving your side today" I tell her.

She looks at me and nodded. I pulled up into the parking lot of our school and parked in my usual spot.

I look and see everyone waiting at the front of the school for us. Kenzie and I get out and get our things, then we approach our friends.

"KENZIE!" The girls shout as they run to hug her.

She was tackled by everyone. They were excited to see her. Once they let go of her she goes over to John and hugs him. Not letting go.

"Brooke and I are going to walk you to class today" I say.

She nodded.

"What happens if they-" Mackenzie started.

"They won't. They won't hurt you. We promise" Brooke said.

"Okay" Mackenzie mumbled.

"Here let's get going, we'll see you later" I say.

Mackenzie kisses John and then follows Brooke and I. I walked on one side of her and Brooke walked on the other. We get to her locker no problem.

But there are people who have been whispering about her and calling her names. They called her slut, whore, bitch and basically everything. I held her hand tightly. It's so upsetting.

She just gets her things from her locker and goes to class.

"Mack wait" Brooke said.

Kenzie turned around and walked over to us. We pulled her aside and wrapped our arm around her.

"Don't listen to them Mackenzie. They don't know anything" I say.

"But they're going to keep saying it" Mackenzie mumbled.

"Yes they are but you have to ignore them. What they say say doesn't matter Kenzie. If something happens where you feel threatened, leave and call one of us" Brooke explained.

Mackenzie nodded.

Before she leaves we hug her.

"We love you" I say kissing her head.

She looks up at us and weakly smiled. She walks to her class and then Brooke and I head to ours.

I walk into my class and take my seat next to Kendall and Gino.

"How'd it go?" Paige asked.

"Not that good."

"What happened?" Kendall asks.

"Everyone kept calling her names. She's terrified. We told her if she felt threatened to call us" I say.

"Do you think she'll call?" Gino asked.

I nodded.

"It sucks that we can't be there with her all day" Kendall stated.

"Ya I know" I agreed.

"Has anyone heard from Tyler?" Ryan asked.

I shake my head. We all do. We haven't heard from him since the beginning of the week.

"So we have to find him now. Great" I say.

"You don't worry about him. We'll find him" Matt said.

"Ya babe worry about Mackenzie. The guys and I will find Tyler" Gino said.

"Okay."

Our teacher walked in and started her lecture. Every five or so minutes I'd check my phone to see if Mackenzie called or texted.

By the end of class, the girls and I rush out to Mackenzie's class. Chloe and Nia are closer to her class than we were. So by the time we get to her locker she's with them.

"Hey are you okay?" Paige asked.

Mackenzie nodded.

"Did they say something?" I ask.

She nods.

"What was it?"

"I don't want to talk about it" Mackenzie mumbled loud enough for us to hear.

We looked at each other and sighed.

"Okay get to class, we have to go" I say.

She nods and leaves. I see her walk into her class room and then that's when we go to second.

By the time we hit fourth period we were all in a class together. Except Mackenzie wasn't there.

"Where's Mackenzie?" I ask.

"I saw her in the hallway" Brynn said.

"Lauren you were supposed to walk with her" John said.

"I went to her locker she said she had to go take a test. She showed me a pass and everything. So I left" Lauren said.

"Found him!" Brandon said walking in class dragging Tyler by the shirt.

He gets to the table and let's go of Tyler. Tyler fixes his shirt.

"Have you found out yet?" Chloe asked.

He shakes his head no.

"Why not?" Hayden questioned.

"Something happened with my system. It was hacked or something. I think it got a virus or something somehow. I'm not sure. I'm trying to fix it as fast as I can" Tyler explained.

"Well how long is it going to take?" Josh asked angrily.

"I-I don't know. Probably three months" Tyler sighed.

"Three months?!" We exclaimed.

He nodded.

"If I can't fix it, I need to order new parts and what not. Maybe build a new computer. I'm not sure yet, I'll try to work faster but right now that's what's going to happen" Tyler explained.

Before I could say something I got a text. It was from Mackenzie.

Okay so forget the votes. I was really salty the other day. Anyways here's a chapter.

Also a life update. I broke up with my boyfriend and we talked so we're going to try to be friends. Hopefully all works out. I'm also talking to someone. I have been for awhile.

See my boyfriend had no communication skills so we rarely ever talked. Like the last three weeks he rarely talked to me.

So I started talking to this one kid and he's super nice. He's been so sweet and sending me cute messages.

I know I sound like a hoe but I figured I need someone to talk to. But I haven't moved on yet I'm still really sad but it is what it is.

I told my ex that we can try again in the future if things change so hopefully we can. But for now we're just friends.

Anyways that's me.

Qotd: have you ever dated someone?
Aotd: yes, one person

Bye loves xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 2.5K 56
I am thou, thou art I Thou hast turned a vow into a true blood oath. It shall become the beauteous wing...
33.7K 495 41
"My ledger was dripping with secrets and now it's spilling them." What if deadly assassin Natasha Romanoff had another little sister? What if she wa...
22.5K 278 52
Santana Lopez has a younger sister Brynn Lopez Brynn is starting high school she is going to the same high school as her older sister Santana who is...
161K 5.6K 58
**TRIGGER WARNING** story contains drug use, sexual content, language, and forms of abuse. Lilly Matthews and Sutter Mayfield (played by Harry Style...