The Queen [2]

By NissaMoon_

"I'm not her,whom you could easily fool with your words.I am not her neymar." Returning back to life brought... More

Expectations
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Interlude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Pause
Chapter 30
Instagram
0.2
A very important Nissa Mail🌞
The Duchess
Book 3!

Chapter 17

448 17 2
By NissaMoon_

Serayah

"Duchess?" I stopped on my tracks when zar and another what I assumedcastle worker stopped me from my jog.

I was planning to have my normal morning jog routine around my community today but that won't happen now will it.

"Hmm?" Answering zar with a simple hum seems the best option right now as I am panting like a dog.

"Well the king really seeks your presence in the castle right now.Its urgent."With that a black suv door is opened having me no choice but to enter the car.

The drive was pretty long and it absolutely didn't help that I still am in my excercise clothes.When we reach the back entrance of the hardive castle I walked towards his office fuming.What could be so important that it had to come between my workout time.

As I entered two officials bowed as I stood in the kings office sporting a neon green crop top and tight three quarter leggings.

"What do you want?"My top catches his attention but I seriously don't care.
Well maybe a little.

"Well hello to you too"He said as he walked towards where I was.

"I called you because the both of us are going to spend the whole day planning what we are going to do with our son."He stated.

I admit I was pretty surprised at first before he sat on the sofas offering me to sit as well and I did.

"You know we could easily ask him"Was all neymar said as we tried to think something that requires safety and privacy family holiday for the past one hour.

"Then we wouldn't make it a surprise."I expressed.

Standing up and looking through the king's office view is what I call beautiful with the whole of new trau in front of you through a window."I know"Neymar said appearing behind me.

Suddenly out of nowhere I said,"We should go to nivite,I heard that they have this place where you could rent a cabin and you can go on all sorts of activities that includes nature."

"Sounds interesting" The tone on his voice was what can I say;
"You sound sarcastic"
"You know I don't do well with nature" He reasoned.
"And they made you a king"I insulted his status playfully.

He fakely gasped.And I laugh at our childish banter.

"Fine,I'll take you on that deal."He challenged
"What deal?"
"Three days in the woods and we shall do all the nature activities."He challenges.

"Fine,Set the date and I'll book the cabins"With a smirk I took my small workout bag and phone that I brought along and as I was about to leave the room he stopped me by saying "But all deals have prices to be won."

I turn to him,"Name your prize then" I said as we looked at each other from other sides of the room.This sure is a large office,after all it is the king's office. "Anything?" He pressures "Anything"I said with a small smile.

"A chance." He said looking me directly in the eye.The room stayed quiet as I couldn't come up with words to answer him."Well I did say anything." was all I said before I left the room with a huge grin on neymar's face.

I was walking towards the back entrance when I heard my name being called and ordering me to stop in which I did.Turning around kenna and I come face to face.

I curtesy,"Oh you can stop it." She said with a smile."Look I really need your help."She said and I wondered what does this woman want from me."Neymar won't attend any of our scheduled wedding arrangements with like designer companies and the ball is right around the corner and I'd like it if you would try to convince him to come?"Her skillful begging does make me want to say yes but then again why would I want to?.

"Well the king is a busy man and I do think he have important matters that he'd have to attend to.When we were in this phase I remember him barely appearing on any engagement and wedding arrangements due to his duties."

"Yeah that was then and look where it brought the both of you-Oh my I'm sorry"She replied eyes widening at the choice of her words.While I try to comeback with a positive response.

"Honestly kenna,you have to be prepared to marry the king.The baggage that comes with it is not so nice.But if you do love him then you'll have to excuse him."

I checked my watch before realizing I am late on helping serane babysitting today as she and mike go on their anniversary date.I'm also going to help her get ready and she is the one person that I know likes to be on time so she will really blow up if I'm not there by four thirty.

"Now I really do have to go,I'm kinda late.But anyway I'll try and talk to the king to make some time for you."Was all I said as I curtesy and continued to make my way to where I was earlier heading to.

After managing to put imania and the twins to bed I let out a sigh it is tiring to get them to sleep with all the energy from the chocolates I had allowed them to eat (in which I won't do it again).My sister kindly enough lended her guest room for me to sleep in tonight.

So that is what I'm doing laying in the comfort of the guest room she had kindly lended me.

My phone rang thinking it was alex I took my phone somehow excited to tell alex of my day and of course to listen to him talk about his concert and tour as well.

"Hey best friend"I said confidently.
"oh I didn't know we're in that stage now"Neymar joked as I rolled my eyes but kept my smile.

"Stop rolling your eyes sera" I swear sometimes I think he has this magic mirror kind of thing that snow white's grand mother has. 

"Anyways why are you calling me?" I asked as I got comfortable on the bed."I wanted to tell you that I have a cabin back in nivite and It will be a good use for our family trip since you know its surrounded by waterfalls and river." He suggested.

"Then thats great more privacy and so that the people cant see how their king is scared of the forest."I said laughing towards the end.

"Haha very funny" He sarcastically said as I laughed but I could sense him smiling.

"Just so you know we could do some camping some nights."I said adding a laugh at the end.

"That isn't part of the plan"He says frightened "Well it is now"I said.

"Do you remember that time when we were on our honeymoon and we went on water rafting and you were being very well excited  making me more scared."

"And before that you try to hide it by inviting me on a tea date.In which I was very happy I said no to and basically forced you to go with me." I added

We laughed at the memory.

"You were holding on the raft for dear life"I said then falling into fits of laughter.

"Lets make this deal more intense."I said after our laughter died down.

"No"He said sternly.

But he later gave up when I kept quiet a sign that I was upset I didn't get my way.

"Fine" I shriek in excitement at his response.

"When we go on the raft or any activities you have to be excited and no work calls!"I said the end of my sentence sternly.

He let out a sigh.

"If that is what gives me another chance with you I'll do anything." My heart fluttered a little but I stayed quiet.

"So when?"
"When what?"
"When is this family trip going to happened?"I ask but shortly after I heard him whispering.

"Neymar?"
"Yes,I'll call you back or I'll  text you the details." Before I could say my goodbyes the call dropped.

"Bye"I said to myself.

Nissa Mail 🎁

Hey guys! Listen I'm going to be really busy for the next few weeks til june so I'll find some space to you know give you guys some chapters.

Anyways Comment and Vote!

Thank you for reading today's chapter :) ❤️️

Playlist:

I can't fall inlove without you -Zara larsson
One missisipi-Zara larsson
Send my love to your new lover-Adele

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 14.2K 33
Allison Smith is said to be the female heartstealer who attracts all the famous and handsome football players. Neymar Jr is said to be one of the big...
4.7M 196K 101
Camilo Madrigal. His nerve. His self-obsessed smirk. You wanted nothing to do with him after what he did. But maybe there's something beneath that sm...
43.7M 1.3M 164
» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. «
663K 13.9K 35
Cristiano Ronaldo just met his son, he just didn't know it. cover made by the amazing: @ _barcelona_