My Neighbour... Next Door?!

By multifandomkpop7

My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note
NEW STORY NEXT~

Chapter 34 [Final Chapter]

1.7K 60 19
By multifandomkpop7

Author POV

"Yuna..." Jungkook shook his girlfriend who was lying peacefully in his arms. "Time to wake up and get ready for school." the female rubbed her eyes before snuggling herself closer to Jungkook's chest, refusing to wake up in such a cold weather. Jungkook's lips curled into a pampered smile while looking at his extraordinary cute girlfriend. How could he possibly handle such a cute gesture that she did? "Alright... 5 more minutes' okay?" He whispered soothingly, caressing her hair before tugging a stand behind her ear to have a better look at her face.

The weather outside was almost unbearably cold as it was already stepping into winter. Just like how they imagined themselves to be, Jungkook and Yuna was holding hands to transmit warmth into one another. They both have a cup of hot chocolate in their hand as they made their way to school. Stopping in front of the school gate, Yuna still hesitated. Should she go in with Jungkook? She asked herself but Jungkook already answered for her. "Don't worry. We will go through together like always. We will have to face it anyways." He nodded with reassurance and pulled her in with him. As expected, murmurs started to go on the moment they stepped in. But something was different... she didn't feel as burden as before. Maybe because she knows that the fact that Jungkook is beside her, there is nothing else to fear. Or perhaps, she had learnt her lesson, she knows that being fearful would do nothing good for both her and Jungkook.

"Oh~ we see something going on..." the rest of Bangtan came cheering when they saw the couple approaching them. "Finally, you two are back together." Sojung smiled and patted Yuna's shoulder. "We don't have to separate anymore!" Eunha jumped in glee while the others agreed. "We are so glad that you two patched up finally." Namjoon added in with a small wink at Jungkook. Everything is coming to an end... all the unpleasant things.

"Thank you~ And I am so sorry for everything had happened..." Yuna looked at the rest. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault." Yoongi ruffled the younger female's hair lightly before they proceed to their respective classrooms. "Ah hyung..." Jungkook whined a little, staring at Yoongi. "You are not jealous, are you? Stop being childish, Jeon Jungkook." The elder one snarled. "Yuna, you should leave such a childish guy and come to me." He winked playfully, earning laughs from all of them. "Hyung!" Jungkook stomped his foot.

Yuna and Taehyung were catching up with some school work together with Hoseok as exams were nearing before actual lessons start. "Choi Yuna." She heard her name and looked up, only to find Mrs Son standing by the door, signalling her to come out. "Why did she call you?" Yerin whispered while Yuna just shrugged.

Yuna POV

"Mrs Son, is there anything I can help?" I bowed and sat down on the chair in front of her in her office. "I just wanted talk to you about what had happened to you for the past few weeks. I heard from you friend, Namjoon some details about the incidents. I had reflected it to the school and we took it rather seriously. We managed to contact your uncle. He admitted that he was paid to do what he did to you. Namjoon came to me that time with a recording and we managed to find out that the one behind all this was actually Minjung. We also found out about her hiring a private investigator to follow you around in order to make her plan work. This is very devastating to hear and we are sorry that we didn't provide help for you all these time. We looked through the photos that were posted on the discussion board as well as on the student forum. We had confirmed that they were all done by Minjung." Mrs Son explained in detail. I have heard them from Jungkook last night but I still didn't know how to react. "I just wanted to ask you... how would you want us to handle this issue? Our school was planning to report this to the police." Mrs Son continued. "Mrs Son..." I finally spoke up. "Can we not report this to the police?" I replied and she was a little shock with my answer, "Why?"

"I don't want this matter to go this big. Besides, I did not really got hurt physically from this incident. I was affected previously but I am fine now, so I don't think there is a need to report this to the police. We are all busy with our exams and I don't want this to affect us." I explained and she nodded. "If that's what you say, I will respect your decision. But we will still be monitoring the situation just in case something happens again and feel free to approach me when you need help." Mrs Son smiled and I returned a light bow. "Thank you , Mrs Son. Err... just a little request..." I pointed out and she let me continue. "Maybe the counsellors or you may have a talk with Minjung? I think she might need some talking sessions to help her out." I suggested and she acknowledge my idea.

Author POV

After school, the 13 of them decided to stay back in school to do some revision as they gathered together once again after such a long time in the café. "Finally, we are back again!!" Hoseok clapped and the others smiled. "What did Mrs Son talk to you about just now?" Yerin suddenly voiced out, capturing the attention of all of them. "Oh..." Yuna put down her utensils. "She just asked me about how they should settle the matter about Minjung." She replied. "So? What did you say?" Yewon asked. "I just said to let it go since I wasn't physically injured that badly. And I said that maybe Minjung needs some help from counselling." Yuna added.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung and Yoongi both exclaimed in unison. "W-Why?" Yuna was startled from their extraordinary loud response. "How can you reply that!" Yoongi put down his spoon, looking at Yuna seriously. Panicked, Yuna looked around looking for help from others as she was shocked to see Yoongi like that. Has she done something wrong? "E-Ermm... W-What should I do then?" She stuttered. "I told her that I wouldn't let her go so easily and now you are just letting her go through counselling?!" the elder guy sighed in dismay. "I-I just thought of giving her a chance to realise her mistake since I thought this issue was serious enough..." Yuna looked down, as if she did something terribly wrong. "I am not letting this happen." Yoongi looked determined as he stood up from his seat. "W-Wait what?" Yuna stood up too, rushing towards Yoongi. "Wait oppa, don't." She pulled his arm. "I am not ganna let her go so easily." Yoongi snapped.

"Oppa, don't. why don't you just give her a second chance? Everyone needs a chance to change." Yuna pleaded. "This is the third time already, Yuna. We trusted her when she was with Jungkook and this time, she hurt you. What do you think she is going to do the next time?" Yoongi questioned. "I know... I know it's not easy to forgive her but I really don't want to see her going into jail..." Yuna looked down, sliding her hands off Yoongi's arm.

"Maybe we should respect Yuna's decision? Since she was the victim and if she can forgive Yuna, why can't we?" Namjoon spoke up. "Look. This is not about forgiving her or not. She crossed the line and that's the fact. I just don't want to see another victim apart from Jungkook and Yuna. Whether you forgive her or not, she is not going to change." Yoongi defended. "Sorry to say, but I agree with Yoongi oppa." Yewon added her opinion as she stood up. All their gazes were diverted towards Yewon. "I mean, we experienced what she did and since she still hasn't change since she broke up with Jungkook oppa, what makes us think that she would just change after this incident?" Yewon explained.

"Can't we just eat in peace?" Sojung got restless. "We finally get to meet up as a whole and we need to quarrel over this?! Yuna has her own decision and I believe she knows what she is doing." Sojung told the rest. "I can eat with peace with you guys, but I am not letting this go." Yoongi demanded as he sat back down on his seat. Yuna sighed heavily as she made her way back to the table when someone called her from the back.

"Choi Yuna." Everyone turned and were taken aback. "M-Minjung?" Yuna called out as she looked at the rest before looking back at Minjung. "I want to talk to you." Minjung requested. "Sure."

Jungkook stood up and was about to pull Yuna away when Minjung opened her mouth, "I am not hurting her, I just want to talk to her." Yuna patted Jungkook's hand to signal him to calm down before assuring the rest, "I will be back soon." With that, she grabbed her phone and followed Minjung to the back garden.

Minjung POV

She followed behind me all the way to the back garden. "So... what is it you wanna talk about?" She started first. She got more confident, I could feel. She wasn't the same Yuna that I know when I first met her. Probably what I did changed her a way or another.

"Mrs Son talked to me, telling me to go her counselling. She said you decided not the pull any charges against me." I started off and she nodded. "Why are you trying to be nice when you knew that I was behind all the things that were done to you? You should be hating me." I lifted one of my brows. "Yea... I should be but I don't want to." She stated, with that same confident tone. This girl is really something. "Trying to act nice?" I rebutted. She shrugged her shoulders before continuing, "Not too sure of the reason why but I just felt that I should give everyone a second chance to change. I don't believe that you are that bad after all, and I hope you can take this chance to pursue what you want in your life."

"You could have just called the police and arrest me, you know. Then you will never have to face me anymore and you don't have to fear for me stealing Jungkook away from you." I challenged. "I wouldn't fear anymore if you want to steal Jungkook away from me. What is yours will stay with you and if it's not yours, no matter how much effort you put in, it will still leave you. If Jungkook and I are meant to be, we will not part." Yuna calmly replied. "What you said is reasonable, but it shouldn't be coming out from your mouth. You should be hating me, Choi Yuna." I squirted my brows, not believing that she didn't have a slightest tone of irritation.

"Like I have said, I don't want to hate you. I am getting over from what had happened to me and I hope you can too. You are capable of much better things in life, Minjung. As much as I have to admit that I once hated you for what you had did to me, but you also taught me how to stay firm for what I believe. I have learnt my lesson and I hope you did too. You will find your true love one day and live a much better life than you are now. I hope you can move on and start anew. Let the people around you help you..." Yuna continued, stepping a step towards me as I defensively took a step backward.

"I am not forcing you to accept the changes now. But I hope that as time goes by, you can learn to put down what is in the past. If you need help, please seek help and don't trap yourself in your victimised world because I know exactly how it felt." She ended her reply as I could clearly see her eyes glittering with tears. Within seconds, I felt some wetness in mine as well. "I wish you good luck." She nodded and left me alone there.

I couldn't believe that I actually lost to a girl like her but maybe I should be grateful that my 'opponent' is her. She is indeed the most warm-hearted girl I have met in my whole life. I am not giving in to her but I have to say that she is definitely different from others...

Jungkook POV

We were all in the studying room and Yuna was still not back yet. I paced myself to and fro at the back of the room. "Yah, aren't you here to study?" Jimin hyung got frustrated of me walking around. "What do you think they are talking about now?" I anxiously asked. "Can you give your girlfriend some faith?" Yerin noona hissed. "What if she is doing something bad again?!" I shrieked. "Stop. Yuna is not stupid alright." Seokjin hyung rolled his eyes.

Just then, the door flung open and we saw Yuna walking in. I rushed towards her without second thoughts. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you? What did she say to you? Is she saying something stupid again?" I bombarded her with questions. "Chill, Jungkook." Yoongi snarled.

"Relax... she didn't do anything bad. We just had a casual talk." She nodded and walked towards her bag. "Yah! Say something more precise. What exactly did you two talk about!" I yelled and followed her. "Yea, what did you two talk about, unnie?" SinB asked, turning her body to face Yuna.

"Nothing much. She just asked me why didn't I requested to call the police to arrest her and why am I not hating her. And I gave her my reasons, that's all." Yuna answered. "Did she threaten you?" I asked again. "Nope. She looked as if..." Yuna's voice faded off. "As if what?" Eunha was eager to know. "As if she wants to change." Yuna continued.

"Yeah right. It's just you being delusional, Yuna. You are too naïve." Yoongi hyung cut in. "No! I really can feel it. Why can't you believe me, oppa?" Yuna pouted. "No pouting at other guys." I whispered and got hit by her. "Off topic." She glared at me. "It's not that I don't want to believe you. I just don't believe her." Yoongi hyung shrugged and got back to his work.

"Oppa! listen to me. Just give her one last chance. I am sure she will get better!" Yuna perched her lips into a line to show her determination. "Fine. Yoongi ah, why not we just listen to Yuna this once?" Seokjin hyung commented. Yoongi looked rather disturbed for a few seconds before giving in. "Fine."

"Okay, officially case closed, right? Can we get back to our homework already? We have a more important mission to clear in 2 weeks' time." Namjoon hyung swung his homework in the air. Everyone growled upon looking at the difficult questions slapping against their faces as they got back to their own seats.

Author POV

The official 4 weeks of their examinations were finally over and all their hard work paid off as they got back their results. "I am graduating already!" Seokjin exclaimed, waving his score sheet in his hands. "I am getting into university, old folks!" He jumped around in the concourse, laughing on his own at the rest of them. The others just deliberately rolled their eyes at the oldest folk in their clique.

"Aww... again! That one mark to pass!" SinB cried, facing the ceiling as she held onto her results slip tightly. "It's okay, you get to promote anyways." Yewon consoled her friend. "Don't talk to me, genius." SinB whined, looking at the number of As Yewon got.

"Look at the real genius here." Hoseok snatched the result slip from Namjoon and showed to the rest. "Look at the straight A*s my fellow lovely friends. How discouraging is this to see..." Hoseok complained dramatically, holding onto the left side of his chest as if he was heartbroken.

"Study harder if you wanna be like Namjoon then." Yoongi slapped Hoseok's head. "I won't get to his level no matter how much I study." Taehyung pouted, staring at his result slip. "Did you do very badly?" Yerin asked, moving closer to take a look at his. "Do you want to tutor me, Yerin ah." Taehyung's eyes lightened up. "Stop being a pervert, hyung." Jungkook snapped. "None of your business. Shoo." Taehyung shot him an irritated glare.

"Alright, alright. Shouldn't we go celebrate or something? EXAMS OVER!" Seokjin cheered and everyone were jumping and making their way out of school. "Finally we get to have a long holiday before another year starts!" Eunha clapped. "I hope we can be in the same class next year too!" Hoseok pumped a fist in the air. "I hope I can find a boyfriend like Yuna unnie next year!" SinB pumped a fist too and everyone laughed.

"One year past really quickly and we had such a great year together." Namjoon started while they ordered a whole table worth of food. "And many more years to go!" Yewon nodded. "We had such a memorable year." Yoongi comments. "A dramatic one." Jimin added on. "A fun one!" Sojung beamed. "A pretty enjoyable one since we met each other!" Yerin smiled. "Is it because there is me?" Taehyung wiggled his brows. "Stop it." Seokjin snapped. "Pervert." Jungkook insisted. "YAH!" Taehyung whined, stuffing more meat into his mouth.

"FRIENDSHIP FOR THE WIN!" they held their glasses high up in the air together. "And we wish Jungkook and Yuna to last long for their relationship while the rest of us continue to find our true love!" Seokjin yelled and everyone laughed, screaming delightfully as well.

Jungkook POV

That night, we went home after the hanging out together till evening. "Let's go somewhere." I suggested. "Where?" Yuna looked at me, shivering from the cold. We reached the bus stop and I pulled her into my embrace, wrapping her up with my coat as she lied her head against my chest. I rested my chin on her head, "Somewhere." I smiled and the bus arrived after a few minutes.

"Here we are!" I spread my arms against the sea as we arrived at the beach where we once came together. "But it's so cold here." Yuna whined, intertwining her fingers with mine. I smiled and tugged her hand together with mine into my pocket as we strolled down the beach.

"So many things happened within these few months..." I made a comment, closing my eyes to feel the cold breeze. "But these few months taught me many things." She replied. I looked at her, tilting my head to a side. "It taught me how to more confident with myself and with you. It taught me how precious you are to me. And it taught me what best friends are..." She beamed, leaning her head against my shoulder.

I couldn't help but grin at her statement as I stopped in my tracks. "This year is a fruitful because not only have I met wonderful friends... but I have met you too, the girl of my life." I faced her, caressing her cheeks that were cold. Her sweet smile that would warm up my heart no matter how cold the weather is. I pulled her into a hug once again, letting her arms circle around my waist in my coat as I rested her head on my chest. "I will keep you warm when the weather is cold. Be here for you whenever you need me. Lend you my shoulder when you are crying. Be your shield when you are being bullied. I can do everything I can to protect you, Choi Yuna." I confessed, kissing the top of her head. You are the best part of my life and no matter what others might say about us, it is not important for me anymore because I have you beside me. As long as you love me, I am alive. As long as you are here with me, I can overcome any challenges. You love me, but I love you more. More than you can imagine and I will use my entire life to show you because I love you...

Yuna POV

I tightened our hug upon hearing his confession as a warm feeling filled the deepest part of my heart. What did I do to deserve such a perfect like him? I looked up to meet his soulful eyes before leaning in. Our lips met and the chemical effect immediately worked on us. Our lips were moving together as one with the soothing waves as our background music. We could feel each other's heartbeat beating for each other as we deepened the kiss. A sweet and reassuring kiss. A kiss to let us confirm that we will be together for the rest of our lives because we are meant to be...

Thank you, Jeon Jungkook. Thank you for playing such a great part in my life. No matter what happens in the future, I will be here for you. No doubts, no complaints and no hesitation. You are the one for me and I know it. I love you... My neighbour, My boyfriend... My one and only...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE! MY LAST CHAPTER IS UP! THIS ENDING MIGHT NOT BE THE ENDING THAT YOU ALL WISHED FOR (ESP. FOR MINJUNG) BUT I JUST WANNA SAY THAT EVERYONE DESERVES A CHANCE TO CHANGE ALRIGHT <3 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR MY AUTHOR'S NOTE AFTER THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE THERE IS A MESSAGE DEDICATED TO ALL MY READERS~

CREDITS TO OWNERS AS ALWAYS <3 AND GOOD NIGHT BABES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
681 68 8
"How I know you're going to pay back to me tomorrow? I have many passengers every day! Also I know people like you, people who always being leeching...
1.2K 27 16
"Run for your life and hide yourself to the end of the world because I'll find you and bring you back. Why? Because I will get everything that I want...
75.7K 2.7K 50
Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who they didn't have a very good first impre...