hate to love you.

By hermosaddlovato

don't you just find it so hard to hate someone that you love? sounds crazy huh? demetria devonne lovato. yes... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
New Story
Mental Health Day :)

three

1.1K 32 5
By hermosaddlovato

well, it's dinner time and we're all sitting down.

there's steak, broccoli, and grilled onions and peppers for dinner. i usually love this, but tonight im not.

im picking over my food and all of a sudden my phone dings. i have a text.

it's from "demetria". i groan

it's says: eat your food, fat ass.

i slam my phone on the table and give demi a glare. she smiles.

"who's that from?" my mom asks.

i look at demi, and back at my mom. "it's from demi. read it." i said. this isn't something i usually do, so of course... demi's eyes widened. my mother gasped.

"demetria devonne lovato! what's this for?" she says holding up the phone.

demi rolled her eyes, looked at me and began to speak. "snitches get stitches". i was not thinking and i too opened my mouth. "you know, you get stitches for cuts on your wrist also. but, hmm you'll never know about that now will you?" i said covering my mouth.

at this point, everyone was just staring with their mouths wide open meanwhile demi is red with hotness.

"oh, and so you'll never know about what it is to have a father by you all the time... now will you?" she said. i slouched and sat back. she hit a spot.

i turned to mom and began to talk about my dad.

"hablando de papi, quiero verlo. quiero estar con el! (speaking of dad, i want to see him. i want to be with him!)" i said to mom.

"¡no! hemos hablado de esto antes. ya no quiero oír hablar de tu padre. (no! we've talked about this before. i don't want to hear about your father anymore.)" mami said trying to keep her peace.

"pero, mami. ¿no puedes ver lo infeliz que estoy aquí? estoy mejor con papi! (but, mom! can't you see how unhappy i am here? i am better off with dad!" i basically yelled.

i could see tears forming in mom's eyes. everyone was staring not knowing what was going on. i picked up my napkin to wipe my tears.

i blinked, and when i opened my eyes... mom slammed her hands on the table and stood up pointing a finger at me.

"suficiente! tu padre no es lo suficientemente bueno. eres demasiado precioso para él. hablar de esto de nuevo y lo siento. ve a tu cuarto ahora! (enough! your father isn't good enough. you're too precious for him. talk about this again and you'll be sorry. go to your room... now!)" mom said frightening me. she held her hand over her heart as eddie came and hugged her.

i slammed my napkin on the table and caused everyone to look at me. i looked at my mother hatefully for the first time, and said with pity...

"si me amabas, me dejarías ir con mi padre. odio todo de ti." i said and stormed out to my room.

i reached my door, slammed it shut behind me and decided to call dad again.

it rang 7 times and he didn't answer. i hang up. i realized that he was working. i sat there in the dark crying my eyes out. i wanted my father, and one day im going to find him all by myself. i will be with him. once and for all.

i got up, locked my door and went to the bathroom. i wiped everything off of my face and smiled in the mirror. just to assure my self confidence.

i put my hair up in a messy bun, and decided to go to sleep. it's been a hard day.

i grabbed my teddy bear that i received from dad as a little kid, and i pressed his tummy.

it was a voice recording of him saying a poem.

gabriela, mi pequeña estrella
no me olvides que no nos desmoronaremos.
eres mi alegría, y mi bebé,
esperemos que nos veamos de nuevo,
bueno, tal vez,
te amo, hermosa

i cried a lot. i don't think i have any more tears. that's okay though, because one day im gonna be with my father and i'll be the happiest little girl. until then, i better be ready for school in the morning.

it's gonna be a rough day tomorrow.
-----------------------

my alarm woke me up, and i decided to get up and shower.

i put on my clothes, and did my makeup.

it's a shame that i need to wear makeup  to make myself feel pretty. dad says im beautiful, so i believe it. i run downstairs to grab a piece of toast with jelly or something.

there, i see everyone at the table laughing and smiling. when i get there i notice that they stopped. of course, i don't look. im gonna grab my toast, get my bag and go.

i quickly eat the toast, and walk towards the door.

mom clears her throat. "demi is gonna drive you today. i have a meeting for work." she says. i rolled my eyes.

"im walking." i said with a blank expression.

"it's freezing, honey. no you're not. you could freeze to death out there." she said. i turned around.

"id rather freeze and die than to be in a car with demetria." and with that, i walked out the door slamming the door behind me. i smirked on my way out.

i was 10 minutes into walking, so basically half way to school, when i saw a car slow down next to me. the window let down and it revealed demetria's face.

"get in the car, slut. it's freezing." she said. i kept walking. eventually i said something.

"you call me the slut, but im not the one being talked about in magazines for spreading my legs for any boy that comes by." i said smirking and giving a slight smile.

she scoffs and speeds off. i rolled my eyes and chuckled.

about 5 minutes later, i heard my twitter noise go off. apparently demi just posted.

"demi lovato {@/ddlovato}- just thought i should post some pictures of gabriela! isn't she so cute #transformationtuesday"

included in the tweet, was a naked picture of me as a baby, and one of me now.

i stopped and barely noticed the tear that escaped my face. you can see the red marks on my body and everything. im exposed to the world.

my nudes.

how could she? what the hell!

i threw my phone against the brick wall next to me, causing it to shatter. it sat there lifeless, and well, i decided to join it. i sat down, and cried into my knees.

those pictures were so gross. i have no butt or boobs, and i look absolutely disgusting. why would she do that?

i realized that 20 minutes had passed and im late to ms. dixon's class once again. i ran the rest of the way to school instead of walking.

as soon as i reached the classroom, i opened the door and looked at everyone and smiled.

they all looked away and started whispering to each other. they were talking while looking at me and their phones.

they saw the pictures.

i quietly walked to my seat and somebody stopped me, and said "hey dirty girl, wanna send me some more nudes on snapchat?" i rolled my eyes and looked away as the group of guy friends laughed and slapped each other up.

its gonna be a longggggg day.
--------------------------------------
everything's happening so fast. nobody appears to want to talk to me. it's amazing how i went from the most popular girl in school to a freak in less than an hour.

during lunch, all the tables were filled so i went outside in the courtyard and sat by myself.

time has passed and it's now math time. im not feeling it. i changed into a hoodie and some sweatpants. i can hide my face easier with the hoodie.

i walked into math and walked straight to the back. i didn't greet valderrama or anything. i just walked away.

during class i didn't answer anything. it wasn't on purpose. i couldn't focus. when reality smacks you in the face...

"gabriela?" he said to me. i looked up.

"you've been day dreaming my whole class and you haven't answered one single question." he said.

i shrugged. he raised an eyebrow and began to speak. "see me after class" he said to me. i nodded and put my head down on my desk. i quickly fell asleep.

i heard the bell ring, and i woke up with the quickness. i began to walk out, but mr. v had called my name and that when i remembered.

"gabi, what's going on?" he said to me.

i shook my head. "im gonna have a chat with your parents. you can leave since you don't seem to want to talk with me at all." he seemed a bit sad but i turned around and left.

i spotted a black car, which is my moms. i ran to the back of the building without her seeing me, and decided to stay there for a while. well, i mean that's fine because i have no phone and she can't find me or track me at all.

i laid there and played with my fingers for a while before falling asleep. the ground isn't that comfy, but i hate being home. who cares?
----------------------------
a/n- comment, vote, etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.9K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
144K 2.8K 27
Hey. I'm Kayla Lovato. Yea, yea. Go scream, tell your friends about me, but my life isn't the best. Just because I'm a Lovato, doesn't mean I'm treat...
23.5K 1.1K 21
Sequel to The Way He Lies Look at yourself. Take a look at yourself. Stand in front of the mirror, and stare the reflection that looks back at you ri...