Take it From Here (Jamie Dorn...

Per pusherlovedornan

This is the sequel to "Endlessly." In part two of Jamie and Kelsey's story we will watch as they navigate thr... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 14

1.1K 42 15
Per pusherlovedornan

A/N: I just got back from NYC last weekend, so this was a fun chapter to write ;) I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful weekend, and if you celebrate, a very Happy Easter! Sending my love and gratitude for your support and friendship! Enjoy, xo

***

I wasn't feeling the greatest as I headed to set to meet with Evan. I don't think my son approved of the bumpy flight, he'd made me nauseous and headachy since landing. However, I had to suck it up. I'd fought my way through this journey, and wasn't going to let some minor illness get in my way. I had a point to prove to Evan, to Jamie, and to myself. I could do this.

The black car Jamie ordered for me slowed to a halt as the driver dropped me off at the entrance to the set. Or rather in front of a bunch of tents set up on the sidewalk in the middle of the Lower East Side. A woman with a clipboard came flying at me.

"Ma'am, this is a closed set!" She pointed to a sign on the post beside me that instructed all pedestrian traffic to use the sidewalk on the opposite side.

"I'm here to meet with Evan Shaw," I said.

"Oh," she looked at her clipboard, "shit, I'm sorry. You must be Kelsey."

"Yes, that's me."

"I feel awful. I'm Leah, Evan's PA." She outstretched her hand, which I shook firmly.

"It's fine. New Yorkers have a tendency to ignore signs. Don't blame you for policing the area."

She chuckled. "Evan's upstairs in make-up if you want to meet with him?"

"Sure." I shrugged and watched her dig through her satchel for something.

She handed me a key card. "They're working out of the presidential suite on the 21st floor. This'll get you in."

"I can just knock."

"Nonsense. He's expecting you."

I tried to brace myself as I smiled and took the plastic from her. It was weird having a famous stranger and his staff anticipating my arrival. I didn't want to give him or myself more importance than necessary. It was all work, no play. I just needed to watch him do his thing, take some notes, and bid him farewell. The quicker I went home to my husband, the better for everyone.

I rode the elevator with a few other people who were chatting about how long they sat in the make-up chair getting their faces done. One girl had a fake wound on her neck that was dry, and she was on the phone telling whoever she'd been sent back for more fake blood.

The door dinged as we arrived and everyone scattered down the hall toward the big double doors. I followed suit and walked into a hotel room that had been turned into a studio. Artists stood behind various chairs dabbing on eye shadow, sweeping blush across cheeks, and squirting red liquid onto fake cuts.

"Kelsey?" I heard a man ask.

I turned to see Evan sitting in one of the stools, his reflection in the mirror meeting my gaze. I headed over, giving him a small wave.

"Hi, Evan."

The man blending the foundation into his neck stepped away as I stepped up. Evan spun around, offering his hand.

"Lovely to finally meet you."

I squeezed it quickly. "Likewise."

"I'm almost done," he said. "Have a seat."

I looked around to see where he meant when the man from a moment ago returned with a folded chair. I thanked him before sitting. He went back to his task of tending to Evan's face.

"How was the flight?" he asked.

"A little rough. Stormy weather."

"Yeah, it was a rainy weekend. Did you get out and do anything exciting?"

He was talking to me like we were old friends, and in all honesty it helped calm my nerves. I relaxed into the chair, setting my purse and notebook down as I waited.

"We didn't do too much," I said. "Went to some of our favorite restaurants that we've been missing. Kind of laying low, and avoiding the paparazzi."

He smiled at me through the mirror. "Haven't officially announced yet?"

I shook my head. "We wanted to wait until we found out the gender. Jamie's working with his publicist on a statement while we're here."

"May I ask?"

I returned the grin. "A boy."

"Awesome, congratulations to you both." His expression was warm and genuine. "We should celebrate over dinner."

And there it was. I knew he was going to ask, because it was the one thing Jamie didn't want and he'd already mentioned it when he called.

"I'll see what Jamie has up his sleeve."

The stylist moved to the side, surveying his work. "All done," he said.

Evan stood and walked over, offering me his hand. I took it reluctantly. I didn't want him to think I was rude, but I also needed to limit our interactions. I was not going to be the one to send mixed signals and cause another huge argument with my husband. He helped me to my feet and I thanked him.

"Ready?" he asked.

"After you."

I followed him out of the room and back to the elevator. Naturally, no one else joined us as we rode down together.

"How is Jamie?" he asked, breaking the silent tension. "It's been years."

"He's wonderful," I said. "Just wrapped a project and has his hands in all sorts of others. You know how it goes."

I was rambling, but trying to set precedence.

"And hopefully catering to his pregnant wife." He winked, and the elevator suddenly felt cramped with just us.

"He is. I'm extremely lucky."

"He's a great man," he said. "I always admired him. He was the one person everyone wanted to work with because he's so damn nice. Not to mention a very talented actor. I'm not at all surprised he's been busy."

Wow. It was too bad I didn't have a recorder on in my pocket or a butt dial to Jamie so he could hear what Evan said. Then again he could be blowing smoke up my ass, it was too early to tell.

"I'll let him know you send your best," I said. I wasn't sure how to adequately respond to that.

"I'm serious about dinner. I know you'd get along with my girlfriend, and Jamie and I could catch up on the Hollywood life."

Hallelujah, praise Jesus, amen, a girlfriend! Not only did I let out an audible breath I'd been holding, but I knew Jamie would too when I told him.

"I'll ask him and let you know."

He nodded, ushering me out of the elevator. He guided me over to a section of actors chairs, unfolded behind a line up of cameras that were each set to capture different angles. A bunch of men were standing around holding various gear to prepare for filming.

"You can sit here," he said, offering me a plain black chair next to the one with his name on the back.

"Thanks." I smiled, draping my purse over the armrest and opening my notebook across my legs.

"I only have a couple of scenes to shoot," he said. "Then we can grab a bagel or something at the café across the street and chat about the book."

"Sounds good."

"If you need anything let Leah know, she'll get it for you. Don't be afraid to ask."

"I appreciate it."

A man wearing a director's hat pulled him away and down the sidewalk to where the street was marked. Evan stood in place, waiting for action to be called.

***

I enjoyed my morning on set. Everyone working had been accommodating and kind, checking on me and bringing me water and a bowl of fruit. Leah had talked my ear off about LA, New York, and every city in between she'd have to drag Evan to. He wasn't fond of premieres and being interviewed about his private life, which surprised me seeing as how I was writing his memoir. That's exactly what I was doing, exposing everything about him. She said he wanted to do it for the fans though. Interviews ended up being for headlines and to sell brands, he wanted his biography to be for the people who'd stood behind him through the years. I took note of it.

Evan bounced over looking elated and glowing. He'd done a great job according to the director and cameramen. Only a few of the shots needed retakes.

"Hungry?" he asked.

"Always." I laughed and he did the same.

"Want to head over there?" He motioned toward the café he'd referenced earlier.

"Is it safe?"

He wrinkled his forehead, and I realized he didn't understand my lingo the same way Jamie did.

"I mean from paparazzi."

"Oh," he said. "Good thinking, I can send Leah. We can eat in my suite. It'll be quieter anyway."

I didn't know what was worse. Being caught by the paparazzi with a pregnant belly out with another actor, or eating alone in his room. I reminded myself he had a girlfriend, bragged about my husband, and clearly knew how happy I was with my situation.

"Okay, great."

He pulled out his phone and typed something in before handing it to me. I looked down to notice he'd found their menu. I scrolled through the list, finding something that would satisfy the hungry hippo rolling around inside.

"A bacon grilled cheese with tomato soup," I said.

He smiled. "I'll let Leah know."

I waited as he told her our order and she jotted down the notes before nodding and heading toward the restaurant.

"Onward," he said as we headed back inside.

This time we rode the elevator in silence as he texted on his phone. I looked down at my own, noticing Jamie hadn't sent anything. I hoped that was a good thing.

The elevator stopped on the 16th floor and I trailed behind him to his room. He let us in, walking to the fridge and retrieving two bottles of water.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, perfect. Thank you."

I took the bottle and walked over to the chair in the living room. Sitting separately from him was better.

He plopped down on the couch, sighing heavily. His knee bounced as he sat with his head back and eyes closed.

"Everything all right?" I asked, not wanting to press.

"Nervous." He met my gaze.

"About lunch?" I laughed to lighten the mood and it caused him to chuckle.

"No, a private matter."

"Ah." I nodded, looking down at my hands on my lap.

"Can you keep a secret?"

I looked back at him. "If you want to share then yes. My lips are sealed."

"Actually, could use your advice."

"On?" I leaned in intrigued.

"I'm going to propose to my girlfriend before we leave the city."

"Oh my God, Evan! That's lovely." My hand met my heart as the weight continued to lift itself from my shoulders.

"I've had the ring for about two weeks. Just can't figure out the perfect moment."

"The question itself will be perfect enough. She'll be surprised regardless."

"How'd Jamie do it?"

I should've known the question was coming, but I was more than glad to brag about my amazing husband and his flawless plan.

"We were in Belfast. He took me to a beautiful restaurant and rented a private room by the water. It was all decked out in flowers and candles, absolutely stunning. I loved that it was just us, but that's not to say your girlfriend is the same. Ours was fairly private; however, if she likes extravagant then you need to deliver. This is the one time you get to ask her this question, make it count."

"No pressure," he said with a chuckle.

"What does she like?" I asked.

"Extravagant."

We both laughed.

"Then make it big. Wow her. She deserves to be wooed to the extreme."

"Central Park?"

I shook my head. "Cliché. Think bigger."

"Yankee Stadium?"

"Too big."

He smirked. "My penthouse overlooking the city?"

"That's it!"

"Really? Not very extravagant."

"No," I said. "I mean that's bigger. Overlooking the city."

He huffed. "World Trade has great views, but that's gut wrenching and not romantic. Empire State Building could work."

"Top of the Rock."

He eyed me for a moment before nodding. "Rockefeller. Perfect!"

"It's the best view of New York, and summer is the warmest it'll be up there."

"You're an absolute genius. Damn."

I shrugged. "If you think she'll love it then do it. Otherwise it's merely a suggestion to help spark an idea."

"It's exactly what she'd love. See? Told you you'd both get along."

I really wanted to join them for dinner, meet the woman he was going to marry. Not that she'd end up in his biography as it was already almost finished, but it felt like I was writing the final chapter of this life before he would start a new one. I knew Jamie would never go for it, despite the engagement. He wasn't ready to face their past and make amends, and for the sake of avoiding further fights I wouldn't press him to do it.

***

Evan and I bid our goodbyes not long after lunch. I took more notes and he was dismissed after one other scene. We likely would meet a final time before I departed back to Ohio to finish up the book.

I walked through the door of our apartment, and was greeted with Jamie setting the table. "Hey, babe."

He turned with a warm smile. "Hey, baby."

I met him halfway as he approached, pulling me into his safe embrace and kissing my hair.

I kept my arms tightly locked around his waist, our baby causing a gap between us. "I missed you."

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Of course. Just missed my husband."

He leaned back to look down at me. I grinned, capturing his lips in mine. He held the kiss for a long minute before pulling apart with a smack.

"I missed you too. Both of you." He dropped a hand to my bump, caressing it gently.

"My feet could use the same treatment."

"Did you have to walk around? That's what the driver was for, baby."

"No, not from today. I think it's the airport and the walking we did yesterday. I'm okay though."

"A massage is in order then." He pecked me once more before stepping back. "Dinner is ready when you are."

"It smells amazing. What did you make?"

"I didn't. It's manicotti and mozzarella garlic bread from Vincent's."

"Freaking yum. You're the best!"

I walked behind him to the table, admiring the spread.

"We couldn't leave New York without an Italian meal." He pulled out my chair for me.

I took a seat, wishing my glass of ice water was red wine, but I was thrilled enough he'd gone to get our usual dishes from our favorite place.

"Can we skip right to the cannoli? Or did you go for tiramisu?"

"Fuck," he said, rubbing his hands over his face. "I forgot. I'll go back."

I grabbed a piece of bread. "No, it's okay. This is amazing. Thank you for getting it."

"What do you want?"

"For you to sit down and enjoy a romantic dinner with your wife." I winked at him.

He obliged with a smirk. "You have until we're finished to figure it out."

"You don't have to go back," I said. "I have candy in my purse. It's fine."

He twirled his fettuccini on his fork. "Cannoli, tiramisu, or cheesecake?"

"A happy ending." I grinned when his playful gaze met mine.

"That's in the cards regardless. If you don't pick then you'll get all three."

I took a bite of my manicotti. "Mmm, don't tempt me."

He laughed. "Anything else while I'm out?"

I shook my head. "Dessert is more than enough."

"You know I'll get whatever you want."

I reached for his hand and he took it, intertwining our fingers on the table.

"I know, and I love you more than words. You always go above and beyond. Like for our engagement. It was absolutely perfect."

He swallowed his bite. "Where'd that come from?"

"Reminiscing with Evan," I said gently, easing my way into that conversation.

He lifted his chin. "Ah. Part of your interview?"

"Sort of." I shrugged. "He's proposing to his girlfriend and asked me for some female advice."

I saw the relief in his gaze. He didn't have to say a word, I knew him too well.

"So what'd you tell him?"

"She likes extravagant. I recommended Top of the Rock."

"He's doing it here?"

"Yep. In the very near future, before they leave."

"Well, good for them. And great recommendation on your part."

"I thought so." I brushed my shoulder off, causing him to laugh.

"Sorry I didn't call all day," he said, biting off a hunk of bread. "I was with Evelyn for longer than anticipated."

"Is that a good thing?"

He nodded, rubbing his thumb across the back of my hand that he still held. "She wrote up a standard statement for the announcement. She wants to send it out for publication tomorrow, in case we're caught around town in the meantime. I told her I'd ask you first."

"Works for me," I said. "Better to beat them to it. What's it say?"

"That we're expecting a bouncing baby boy before the end of the year. You and the baby are healthy, I've wrapped on a project to be home with you, the typical paragraph."

"Aww, sounds sweet."

He chuckled. "It is. My only hope is that we don't get hounded afterward."

"It'll be fine." I was assuring us both. "Besides, you won't let anything happen to me or the baby."

My comment lit him up.

"Never. I have the best job in the world, keeping you both safe."

I leaned in for a kiss. "I love you, Daddy-to-be."

He smiled against my lips. "I love you more, pretty mama."

***

Jamie had tried to woo me into bed the previous two nights, and I had to politely decline. He was competing for my attention, and I adored every part of him, but the traveling had me feeling less than sexy. I hated that I wasn't in the mood to be intimate with him, because he hadn't done anything wrong. Plus, knowing he still wanted me when I felt like an elephant was the best kind of compliment.

However, I was finally feeling better after my day with Evan, and then to come home to dinner being ready was the cherry on top. He deserved the physical contact he craved, especially after going back out to get dessert.

I lay on the bed propped against the headboard, licking the cream of the cannoli off my fingers. It had hit the spot, baby Dornan agreed. Jamie untied my Adidas for that promised massage. I wiggled my sock-covered toes at him, causing him to snort.

"Where does it hurt?" He lifted my foot in his strong hands as he knelt at the edge of the bed. I sat up further to see his handsome face over my bump.

"Mmm, there." I moaned when he hit a tight spot. He worked the tension out and I felt a shockwave straight to my middle.

He kissed all five toes before moving to the other foot and offering it equal attention. I closed my eyes, savoring his long fingers kneading my heel, suddenly wishing he'd move them north.

He pecked those five toes as well, sitting up and grinning like a devil. "More?"

I nodded. "Different direction."

He raised one eyebrow. "Oh? Where are you feeling especially tight?"

I swallowed audibly, unable to mask my hormones. I was grateful for their return. I'd felt like a bad wife for not wanting sex with my husband. Jamie had gone to bed clearly unnerved by my sudden disconnect.

"Everywhere. I just want you to touch me."

Without a word his lips fell to my calf, kissing a path up the inside of my right leg before switching to the left. He pushed my sundress further along as he reached the top of my thigh.

"All the way," I directed.

He pulled me from the mattress to discard the loose fabric on the floor. He took the opportunity to unclasp my bra with one easy move, and tossed it away. He gently laid me down.

"Comfortable?"

"Extremely."

He knelt between my legs, retracing his line, kissing my belly before moving between my breasts.

"Your boobs are so fuckable right now." He pressed them together, staring at their growing plumpness.

I giggled. "They're really sensitive, too. So don't tease."

"Can I?" His eyes bounced between mine, a pleading behind them like a teenage boy at a Hustler store.

"What do you want?" I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Let me fuck them. Please."

I bit my lip to stifle my laugh. I didn't want to turn him off, but his request was adorable.

"On one condition," I said, holding up my forefinger.

"Name it." He was eager. He'd obviously been contemplating the question. I was always up for any type of pleasure with him. I trusted we'd both end very satisfied.

"I need a release."

He smirked. "I'm not selfish, baby. Watching you come undone is half the fun."

"I'm sorry about the last two nights. That plane ride made me feel weird, and it wasn't—"

His lips silenced me as they massaged mine. He was impatient, his tongue invading my mouth as I sucked at his soft skin.

"You don't owe me a reason. I'm just glad you want to."

"I want to now. Please. I need you, our connection."

"And I will grant your every wish."

He ran the tip of his tongue from my sternum, between my breasts, across my belly button, and to the mound beneath my panties. He pressed a soft kiss to my wet spot. I lifted my hips for him to slide the lace thong down my legs. He propped himself between my knees with that wicked grin plastered proudly.

"You're so sexy," he said.

I went to respond but his tongue was already on my swollen bud. He sucked it between his lips, causing me to writhe.

"Jamie, yes." My hands met his hair, gripping two handfuls.

He hummed against me, licking my folds and dipping in and out of me rhythmically. He was breathless when he sat back, moving his hand to join. I gasped when he slid two fingers inside.

"I love pleasuring you, baby."

I gripped his muscular bicep. "You can read me like a book."

I clenched my eyes shut as he curled them against that sweet spot. I wasn't going to last. My hips rolled, riding his hand as my body searched for release.

"Want to know my favorite line?"

The familiar pull rushed to the forefront as he moved his long fingers in and out.

"I can't," I said, unable to form a complete sentence.

"It's when the main character screams my name."

His lips met my bud again as he sucked one final time and I unraveled. I shouted his name and explicit words as he pumped me through the waves.

"God, Jamie." My legs shook as I finally relaxed.

He removed his hand, smiling wickedly as the stars ceased, and I came back to Earth. He reached for the tissues on my nightstand, wiping his fingers clean of my very wet orgasm before stripping himself naked. He took my body to places I never dreamed existed. He knew every caress and move that would send me soaring, and he didn't stop until I did. He was an exceptional lover, and an even better husband and friend.

"I love you so fucking much," I said.

He moved up the bed to kiss my lips. "I love you too, beautiful. And watching you lose yourself to me has my body warmed up."

I snickered. "My boobs are yours." I squeezed them together, offering them to him.

He bit his bottom lip. "Sweet Jesus, I'm a lucky bastard."

I gasped when he pinched one nipple before moving to hover above my sternum. I scratched my nails down his porcelain skin and through his pubic hair as he centered himself between my breasts.

His eyes met mine, offering a small nod, and I pushed them tightly against his thick manhood.

"Baby, yes." He began moving, sliding in between my cleavage effortlessly.

I watched him for a brief moment before meeting the tip of him with my mouth. He moaned loudly, which signaled the siren in me to keep going. Every time he'd press up, I'd lick or suck the head of him.

"You're going to unman me," he managed to squeak out.

"Not a chance." I coaxed. "You're all man. Thick, long, delicious man."

He continued thrusting, his hands gripping the pillows behind my head as he held himself up. Every muscle in his upper body was pulsing with unabashed pleasure. If anything, he was going to turn me into a puddle watching him meld into my body.

I felt a warm liquid begin to run between my breasts, and when I looked down it seemed to be coming from my left one.

"Was that you or me?" I snorted, unable to mask my humor.

He laughed. "You. You're leaking."

I let go of my boobs to cover my face as the giggles took over. His hips slowed almost to a halt.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Not your fault."

I moved my hands to see his expression filled with humor. "I ruined the mood."

"You didn't." He chuckled. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I'm fine." I continued laughing until he completely ceased his movement.

I couldn't believe I was lactating, and during foreplay nonetheless. Pregnancy kept surprising me at every turn, and I didn't know why I found that specific action to be hilarious, but I couldn't control my amusement. And like everything else, I'd blame it on the hormones.

"Baby," he whispered, and I met his gaze.

"Stand at the edge of the bed," I said.

He watched me for a moment before obeying, moving gently over my bump to stand at my feet. I gave him my hand and he sat me up. I inched to the edge, leaning in to kiss his six-pack abs.

"Sorry about the milk and the laughter. Only mildly embarrassing."

"Don't be." He tilted my chin upward to lock with his baby blues. "We're in this together."

"I owe you an orgasm," I said, stroking his length.

He sucked in a sharp breath. "Are you sure? I'm close."

"If you're still close after that laughing-fest, then you deserve a reward."

He smirked. "I love you."

I answered with my mouth, bringing his delectable hard member between my lips and sucking hard. Both of his hands met my hair, holding me in place as he thrust in as far as I could take him.

"Fuck," he breathed. "More."

I popped him out, licking his long shaft before kissing the tip. He watched me under hooded lids as I saw his chest heaving. With my free hand, I cupped his balls, gripping them gently. He threw his head back.

"Give it up," I said, holding his manhood at the tip of my tongue.

He grabbed my hand that was rubbing him and angled himself toward my cleavage.

"Come, baby."

And at my command he did. He groaned loudly as he covered my breasts in his fluid, mixing with mine. I stroked him as he emptied himself.

"I need you," he said, panting and dripping in sweat.

"I need a bath." I smiled when he finally looked down at his handiwork, or rather my handiwork.

"Then bath it is."

I squealed when he hoisted me over his shoulder, pregnancy weight, semen, and all. I slapped his ass as he carried me to the bathroom. I was grateful our intimacy had me feeling like myself again, minus the newly developed milk my breasts decided to discharge during the heat of the moment. But like the perfect husband he was, Jamie didn't care. It was all part of the package to him, and I couldn't imagine a more perfect man than mine.

***

Cold shower in progress... Hah! What did you guys think of Evan? This is part one of NYC, what will part two bring? Maybe a reunion for the two men or will their past keep them apart? Please don't forget to vote/comment before departing, your feedback helps promote this story on Wattpad! Thank you for reading <3 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.9K 27
As Charlie Barber's marriage to Nicole grows more strenuous, the two seek out the help of a marriage counselor. What he expects to find is help. What...
204K 7.4K 58
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ━ in which even with him by her side the hate still majorly affects her mental health ━ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 2 𝗌𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗈: 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵�...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
147K 3.4K 82
Going on the Ellen show was a dream come true for Tegan Griffin, a rookie to the celebrity status she recently accrued from her break-out movie role...