Lethal Passion (Jeff The Kill...

By GuardianDemon

Everything seemed perfect at first, but what happens when the person you once loved turns into a cold-blooded... More

Lethal Passion (Jeff The Killer)
Chapter 1. An Affair
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. New Family
Chapter 4. Fun Time
Chapter 5. The Park
Chapter 6. First Day On School
Chapter 7. New Town
Chapter 8. Crushes?
Chapter 9. Annoying People
Chapter 10. Confessions
Chapter 11. A Fight!
Chapter 12. A School Play
Chapter 13. Rehearsal
Chapter 14. First Kiss
Chapter 15. Goodbye Home
Chapter 16. Car Trips
Chapter 17. Grandeur Neighborhood
Chapter 18. A Weird Feeling
Chapter 19. Meet The Neighbors
Chapter 20. Liu's Departure
Chapter 21. Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 22. In The Hospital
Chapter 23. Sickness
Chapter 24. A Week Away
Chapter 25. Snowy Forest
Chapter 26. Good News
Chapter 27. Blizzard
Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born
Chapter 29. The Unpleasant News
Chapter 30. Foster Care?
Chapter 31. Painful Memories
Chapter 32. Timeskip
Chapter 33. The Man
Chapter 34. All Over Again
Chapter 35. First Encounter
Chapter 36. The Deal
Chapter 37. The New Guy
Chapter 38. Masked Feelings
Chapter 40. The Funeral
Chapter 41. Christmas
Chapter 42. Who am I?
Chapter 43. Worried
Chapter 44. Familiar
Chapter 45. Family?
Chapter 46. Photos
Chapter 47. Guilt
Chapter 48. Changing
Chapter 49. The Knife
Chapter 50. Concern
Chapter 51. Unexpected Visit
Chapter 52. Monster
Chapter 53. I'm Sorry
Chapter 54. I Never Wanted This
Chapter 55. It Ends Tonight
Chapter 56. Complication
Chapter 57. It's Over
Chapter 58. New Lives
【SEQUEL】Chapter 59. Who?
Chapter 60. Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 61. Questions Unanswered
Chapter 62. A Theory
Chapter 63. Discussion
Chapter 64. Knives and Guns
Chapter 65. Insanity
Chapter 66. His Yesterdays
Chapter 67. Attempt
Chapter 68. Madness
Chapter 69. A Lost Cause
Chapter 70. Reclusion
Chapter 71. A Conflict
Chapter 72. The Plan
Chapter 73. Truthful Lies
Chapter 74. Hope
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chapter 39. T-Thanks

19.4K 429 297
By GuardianDemon

I woke up to the feeling of something being pressed against the side of my face. Cranky, I slapped whatever it was away. I'm trying to sleep here! Not to mention the discomfort I'm feeling because I was sleeping on the couch with only a thin blanket to keep myself warm. Kathleen and Wilfred took the room upstairs with their daughter while Karen and Kyle are at the guest room down here.

I tossed on the couch and slept but again, that same feeling on the side of my face was there, so this time I unknowingly slapped it harder. What the hell . . .

I heard a clattering sound near me which made me open my eyes and sat up. Fuck, did I break something?

My eyes were swollen from the crying I did and my vision was blurry, I rubbed my eyes and focused them. As soon as I realized what, or who was bugging me in my sleep, I jumped and fell off the couch.

"What's with your habit of slapping things away when you're asleep . . ." Jeff muttered as he bent down and picked his knife up with a scowl on his face, "You know . . . the blade is gonna get dull because of this . . ." He glared.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I shouted but covered my mouth quickly. Shit, what if I woke them up? I never planned for them to see Jeff, things might get messed up or worst, Jeff might hurt them.

"Shh . . ." Jeff pressed a finger on his lips, "You might wake them up . . ." He grinned.

My eyes went wide, "How did you know they're here?" I glared at him. "Don't you dare hurt them."

"Nah, we had a deal . . ." He shrugged and sat on the couch. Ugh, now I have to sleep on that couch? Disgusting . . . I noticed his hoodie has blood splattered across it, did he kill someone again!?

"Just leave and don't ever come back!" I whisper-yelled at him, not bothering to stand up.

"Maybe. But first, I have to ask you something . . ." He turned his unblinking eyes towards me, "Where do they live?"

"What?" I gawked at him, is he stupid? "What makes you think I will tell you?" I stood up in anger. Geez, it's cold . . .

"Let's even the game." He gave me a sick grin, "The rule was that if you die, they die as well. They're not gonna stay here forever, correct?" He said with a smirk, I absentmindedly nodded at his question, "So . . . If they left, how am I supposed to know where they will be? I can't kill them without knowing where they are, can I? That's not fair at all." He smiled innocently at me.

"I'm not going to tell you." I clenched my fists as I told him. "You can make me miserable or whatever but don't ever bother them, just leave." Is his brain even functioning correctly? I'm not stupid enough to tell him that!

"You don't want to tell me?" He faked sadness. "Alright," He stood up and turned his back on me, "I'll just kill them now then." He mumbled and started walking towards the guest room.

Alarmed, I skidded towards him and grabbed his sleeve, "Stop!" I shouted, my voice came out much louder than I wanted it to be.

"I said leave them alone!" I shouted in a quieter tone, "Don't you fucking dare touch them." I grabbed a fistful of his hoodie and faced him, he grinned in amusement while I scrunched my face in disgust. I pushed him away when I realized that I just touched his blood-stained hoodie.

I looked at my hands and saw the blood, making me remember the macabre scenes of Kevin and my family. Startled, I ran to the kitchen and quickly washed my hands. I was muddled and started hyperventilating, what the hell do I do? Jeff is gonna kill them if I don't tell him their address but telling him would put them in danger, I just want them to be safe! They're all I have. I heard Jeff's footsteps came from behind, "The hell is your problem?" He asked in confusion.

"Leave . . . Them . . . Alone." I said between the deep breaths I was taking. This is the first time I had an attack. He gave me a weird look as I calmed myself down by taking deep breaths. The fact that Jeff is here and not on his way to murder my family actually helped.

"So are you gonna tell me?" He grinned as if knowing that I'd agree.

Of course, he's a heartless killer. He definitely want things to go his way, I don't really have a choice at all.

Unless . . . I lie to him.

I averted my gaze and nervously told him a fake address, I hope it's convincing enough. Not a hint of emotion was found on his face when he eyed me, he stepped closer and closer as if studying me, making me uneasy with every step he took.

He stopped and chuckled, "You know what I hate?" he took his knife out from his hoodie, " . . .Liars." He gave me a sharp glare, "Looks like you don't want to be cooperative on this one so let's just end it, starting with your family." He turned around and angrily walked towards the guest room with a firm grip on the knife.

Why the hell did things turn out this way!?

I ran after him and once again held onto his hoodie to stop him, ignoring the nauseating smell of the blood. Panicked, I unknowingly shouted the real addresses of Kathleen and her parents. Shit.

I let go of his hoodie when he turned around to face me. Again, he stared and studied me before breaking into a smile, "Good girl." He patted my head which made me shudder in disgust, just the thought of him makes me sick, much worse when he touches me. "Well, a deal is a deal . . ." He muttered as he made his way to the back door, "I'll see you soon . . . Very soon . . ." He gave me one last twisted look before slamming the door shut really loud.

I angrily stomped all the way to the living room and pressed my face in the pillow, I let out all the anger and hate I felt by shouting at the pitiful pillow with my face buried on it.

I pulled on my hair in frustration. Why can't I just do something right!? I just want my family to be safe! God, why are you punishing me? What the hell did I ever do to you!?

I started crying uncontrollably. Once again, I failed to keep them safe, now Jeff knows where they are and can easily take their lives whenever he pleases.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I snapped my head towards the person in surprise. It's Kathleen.

She sat beside me and hugged me, "There, there . . ." She cooed.

"Kathleen . . ." I said through gritted teeth, "I'm so sorry!" I sobbed louder, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry . . ." I kept repeating the words to her.

"Shh . . . It's not your fault . . ." She patted my back while hugging me, "It was Kevin's time . . . We can't stop that."

"No, you don't understand! I-" I stopped myself, I can't tell her. I can't tell any of them, that just means putting them in more danger! Oh God, I don't know what to do anymore.

"It's okay . . ." Kathleen assured, making me cry harder.

I'm such an idiot. I should be the one comforting them, not the other way around. This whole thing started because of me yet I can't even fix it.

I'm worthless.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by a blurry sight. Tch, I cried my eyes out. Again.

I ended up making Kathleen stay up too late, I really should pull myself together, especially while they're still in the house because I'll end up making them depressed as well.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up, I smelled something good, I focused my eyes and heard noises in the kitchen. Curious, I walked over and saw Karen preparing breakfast with a sad look on her face but as soon as she saw me, she put on a smile, though I can tell she's forcing it.

"Good morning . . ." She greeted sweetly, "Are you going to work?" I gave her a nod and stood awkwardly at the kitchen entrance, "Well? What are you waiting for? You should have lunch first before you go to work. Come, sit." She urged me.

I unsurely sat down across from her, "Uh . . . Are they asleep?" I asked, my voice came out raspy. She gave me a nod and drank from her mug, "Go ahead and eat." She nodded at me.

I awkwardly served my food and ate, it's been a while since I had normal breakfast with someone, I just usually eat at work considering I can't cook.

It feels nice.

"Um . . ." I mumbled, "Thank you for cooking." I gave a small smile. She nodded in return.

Maybe this is the time to tell her about Kevin's funeral, I want him to be in the same cemetery as my parents . . . I just hope they'd agree.

"Karen, uh, about Kevin's fu-"

She waved her hands, stopping me from saying anything else, "We can talk about it later, it's best that you start your day fresh." She looked down with a sad smile on her face. Great, now I feel guilty.

I quickly finished my lunch and stood up, I thanked her once again before making my way towards the laundry room, I grabbed my work clothes and left. I didn't want to go in my room since Kathleen and Wilfred are still asleep, best not to disturb them.

I removed my bandages and took a quick, warm shower and dried my hair, I wore my business clothes with a coat since it's snowing like hell. I noticed in the mirror that my eyes are swollen and my wounds are starting to heal, I wonder why they never asked about it, Is it because I'm a klutz? Maybe they thought I just did something stupid and hurt myself again . . .

I shrugged and wrapped a bandage on my hand but not on my face, it's getting better anyway and I don't wanna look like an idiot again.

I combed my hair before leaving the bathroom and went downstairs, I picked up my bag which is still on the living room. Dang, I don't have a phone since Jeff destroyed it.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen and was greeted by Karen and Kyle, "I'm off to work . . . Umm, you can use whatever you want in the house . . ." I awkwardly said.

"Okay, hun. Be safe." Karen smiled while Kyle waved his hands.

Such a simple thing can make me smile, I missed them, I don't see them much since they live a bit far. Kathleen moved out of their house when she got married but their houses aren't that far from each other. Me, well I just had to stay here, my job is in this city, after all.

I smiled and walked out of the house, I started the car and drove off. As I was driving, the stoplight turned green so I continued but another car drove in my way, nearly hitting me. What the hell, don't they know how to understand a simple stoplight!? I could've been in an accident!

Pissed, I drove to my company and gave my car keys to an employee, I entered the building and rode the elevator up. As the doors opened, I saw all of them in the office cubicles, giving sideway glances at each other. Am I that scary?

I shrugged and notice Billy walking over to me with an apathetic face, "Your useless 'tasks' kept me up late." He said with a frown that seem to have a tint of annoyance with it.

I ignored his complaint and walked inside my office with him following me, "Could you go and get James?" I asked with a bored look on my face.

"Uh . . ." He crossed his arms and pretended to think, "Why? He isn't your secretary anymore."

"So? He's in charge of an important project and I have some business with him." I retorted, he should mind his own business.

"Fine . . ." He rolled his eyes and walked out. I wanted to stab his eyes. With a pen. He's still sarcastic and annoying after all these years, he should just grow up.

Not a minute later, James walked in with a smile. Why can't all employees be like him?

"Is this about the death certificate?" He asked.

"Yeah, do you have it?" I gave a small smile but it quickly disappeared when he shook his head.

"Sorry . . ." He apologized.

"It's fine, I understand." I mumbled and started typing on the computer, "You can leave."

He nodded and left my room, as soon as he closed the door, it opened back again in an instant. Billy shut the door and hurriedly walked to my desk.

"Who's death certificate was that?" He suddenly asked. Was he eavesdropping!?

"Nobody's." I replied, trying to hide the uneasiness I felt. I just don't want anyone from work to know because they'll end up giving me sympathetic look and will start gossiping about me.

"Yeah, right." He sarcastically replied, "Seriously, who?"

I sighed in annoyance, whatever, I don't care what happens anymore, "My husband's death certificate." I replied, I saw how his eyes went wide with shock while mine stayed emotionless.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He stared at me.

"Why should I tell you?" I turned my attention back to my work, "Just so you know, if you ever tell anyone, your ass is outta here."

He seemed taken aback at my sudden informality, "O-Okay . . ." He replied. He slowly took a step closer to the door in deep thought, after seconds of standing there and staring at the floor like an idiot he was, he turned around and asked, "Why do you act like you're not bothered by it at all?"

How nosy can this guy be?

"It's really none of your business but I'm simply used to it." I nonchalantly replied.

"Used to it? Your eyes are swollen, probably from crying." He pointed out.

I stood up in annoyance, "Get out." I hissed. He seemed to have sensed the anger building up in me and did as he was told. Ugh, I hate it when someone sees through my act. Stupid swollen eyes . . . I just don't want people being sorry about me.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

There was a knock on the office door and James walked in with a bunch of paper files, "Just need a signature . . ." He mumbled. I took it from him and did a quick read on it.

"Hey, by the way, did you changed your number or something? I couldn't get through your phone." He asked. Shit, I almost forgot about my phone, I need a new one.

"My phone's broken, where's Billy?" I said as I signed the contract, I'll just ask Billy to buy a phone for me.

"I don't know, he left a couple of hours ago." James unsurely said, "Why'd you tell him about your husband?"

I stopped, "How did you know I told him?"

"Well before he left, he asked me details of your husband." He shrugged. I gave him a confused look as I nodded, Billy better not be slacking off . . . Where is he?

"Thanks." James smiled and left.

I chuckled, those two are related but they're entirely different. I focused on my job though I'm hungry as hell, it's better than doing nothing and overthinking 'stuff' again.

Several Hours Later . . .

I kept my stuff and turned my computer off. It was already nine in the evening yet Billy never went back to work again, I really need a phone. Maybe I should just buy it myself, it's getting really dark. I'm the only one left here in this floor, it's VERY creepy. A few lights on some corners of the building are turned off, it's dark. What if the lights starts flickering and a ghost pop out!? Holy shit!

Whoooo, I better stop getting paranoid. I really hate the dark. I fastened up my pace but I'm still freaked out because of the eerie silence around me.

I let out a high-pitched shriek when the door bursted open. I threw the nearest thing beside me, which is a metal stapler, at the direction of the door.

"Ow!"

I deeply regretted it when the stapler hit Billy right on the forehead, he fell on the floor, scattering a lot of papers. Shit, what is wrong with me!?

"Fuck! I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you!" I ran towards him and kneeled in front of him, "Oh my God, What do I do!?" I panicked when a little blood was seen on his forehead.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He groaned as he sat up. I took my handkerchief and wiped the blood away in a panicked way.

"I'm sorry!" I bit my lip. He flinched when I wiped his head. That must've hurt . . .

"What is wrong with you?" He gave me a weird look, "I just came in and you suddenly threw a fucking stapler at me." He stood up and so did I.

"I-I was . . . Nevermind." I sighed.

"You're what?" He stared at me.

"Nothing."

"What!?" He urged.

"I was scared! Happy!?" I looked down in embarrassment.

"That's it?" He rolled his eyes as he picked up the papers the he dropped.

"What do you mean 'that's it', that's a big deal!" I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Being scared is normal, idiot." He gave me a weird look, "Even I'm scared of some things."

"You are?" I asked, he gave me a nod. I suddenly grew curious, "What stuff?" I asked.

"Screaming, stapler-throwing girls." He deadpanned.

I bursted out laughing at his response, "S-Sorry again." It's not like I wanted to throw anything, I just did. Like a reflex.

He stared at me for a while, making me self-conscious, "W-What? Do I have something on my face?" I muttered and took a mirror from my bag.

"No . . . It's just- . . . This is the first time I've seen you laugh." He averted his gaze from me.

"Yeah, it's been a while, it feels pretty good." I cleared my throat, Billy's forehead started to bleed again, I hate seeing blood. "Hey, it's bleeding, follow me."

I walked out and to the lounge, I grabbed a pack of disinfectant and bandages with Billy following me, "Hold still . . ." I mumbled as I cleaned his wound. Huh, I never noticed that his eyes had such a nice color, it's green, like mine but much darker . . .

Suddenly, he moved away, "What?" I asked in confusion, I need to leave soon.

"You're too close." He looked away with a tint of red crawling to his cheeks.

I paused for a moment then remembered something, "You're still afraid of girls?"

He snapped his head towards me, "I'm not afraid of girls!" He defended.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, let's just get this done so I can reach the mall in time . . ."

"Mall?" He asked.

"I need a new phone." I replied, I wrapped a bandage on his head and nodded. "Done."

"You seem good at first-aid . . ." He mumbled as he touched the bandage on his head.

"That's 'cuz I always do it on myself." I showed him the bandage on my hand.

He snickered, "What a klutz." He shook his head, "You're going to the mall?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think it's still open." I said as I kept away the stuff I took.

"Can I come?"

"What? Why?" I looked up at him in confusion.

He shrugged, "It's late, it's dangerous for a girl."

"You don't have to come, your shift is over." I mumbled and went back to the office.

I went in and saw the files that Billy placed on my desk. Curious, I looked at it and saw that it was all Kevin's death certificate. Oh my God.

Billy walked in and saw me staring at the certificate, "Oh, that. Yeah . . . I know someone who works there and I had him pull a few strings to get it done faster . . ." He timidly said.

I stared at him, "I-Is this what you've been doing all day?"

He sheepishly nodded and looked down, I don't even know what to say to express how thankful I am. I feel awful for treating him badly.

"T-T-Thanks . . ." I blushed. Argh, why is thanking so difficult!?

"No problem, 'boss'." He grinned. I smiled back and kept my stuff and held the papers tightly. I can finally plan Kevin's funeral . . . He doesn't have to stay in that creepy morgue.

"So can I come to the mall too?" Billy asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? I said you don't have to." I replied and picked my bag up.

He averted his gaze, "Yeah, but I want to."

I stared at him for a while, "Well, fine. I don't care either way. We're taking my car." I nonchalantly replied before walking towards the elevator.

We reached the main door and left, the same dude drove my car in front and handed me the keys. Right . . . I feel a bit bad for this guy, he had to stay up late because of me. Ugh, I'm so selfish . . .

Billy took the front seat while I drive, I sped up so I can reach the mall before it closes. I reached the place and got out in a hurry, the people are starting to get ready to leave.

"Excuse me, I need a phone." I mumbled, I can tell they were not pleased with another customer because of the scowl and glares on their faces. Ooooh, I'm scared. Not. They should do their job properly!

I looked through the glass shelves and saw the same phone as my old, destroyed one. I immediately asked for it and paid it.

"Why buy a shitty kind of phone?" Billy mumbled with his arms crossed.

I rolled my eyes, "That brand is easier to use, especially for me, I have a bunch of contacts from different companies and whatnot . . ."

"Oh, you don't say." He sarcastically sang.

I ignored his sarcasm since I owe him as we left the place and entered the car, well that was fast, "I'm going home, where should I drop you off?" I asked.

"Train station . . ." He yawned tiredly.

I nodded and drove really fast, I don't know why but I just really wanna go home. I'm . . . worried about my family, what if Jeff . . ..

No, he better stay away from them or, I swear to God, I will kill him.

I parked in front of the station and looked at Billy who's fast asleep. Well . . . now what?

I poked him to wake him up but he didn't budge, "Hey . . ." I shook him. "HEY!" I slapped his shoulder. He woke up and looked at me sleepily.

"Right, sorry." He gave a lazy grin before leaving the car. "Bye and Goodnight." He waved his hands.

"B-Bye and thanks again . . .!" I awkwardly replied. He nodded and walked away.

I looked through my bag and took a sim card, I always have a back-up in case something like my phone getting broken happens. I tested the phone and was glad that it worked nicely.

I decided to give Kathleen a call before I drive again, it kept on ringing and ringing and she never picked up. I'm getting worried, I tried to call her again but the same thing happened; she didn't pick up.

Frightened, I hurriedly drove through the busy streets and nearly hit someone. Oops.
I drove as fast as I could until I reached my house, I parked my car and ran to the porch. I rang the doorbell and held my breath as I waited.

The door opened, revealing Kathleen holding her baby, I let out a sigh of relief as I saw them in the living room, watching.

"I was so worried . . ." I facepalmed as I walked in.

"About what?" Kathleen gave me a confused look.

"Hmm? Uh . . . Nothing." I smiled to assure her. Looks like Jeff is keeping his part of the deal, thank goodness . . .

I greeted them in the living room before walking up to my room and grabbing PJ's and a hoodie. I went to the bathroom and took a long bath to relax myself. What a long day, thanks to Billy, I can plan the funeral . . .

Oh, wait. I haven't told them yet!

I got out of the shower, dried myself and wore my clothes. I ran down to the living room and sat down.

"Um . . . I want to talk about something . . ." I mumbled nervously. Karen seems to know what I meant and turned the TV off, I started getting fidgety when all eyes were on me.

"About K-Kevin's funeral . . . I was hoping that he could be in the same c-cemetery as my family . . . If that's alright with you." I slowly said as I looked at each of them.

"I'm fine with it . . ." Kathleen mumbled as she sat down beside Wilfred. Kyle just gave me a nod to show that he approves.

"It's fine, sweetie. We'll visit more often too." Karen gave a smile but it didn't reach her eyes.

I nodded, I'm glad they understand, I want to be able to visit Kevin whenever I can so . . . Yeah. I don't wanna forget him like how I forgotten the memories with my family. My mom, dad and . . . Liu. I barely remember a thing about them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A longer update! (≧∇≦)
I'm so sleepy . . . and Busy at school 
( ;'Д`)

【Thank you, guys, for reading, sharing, leaving a comment and voting!】

I feel so motivated! 
Last time, Whenever I look at Lethal Passion's reads every 30 minutes or so, it would gain another 50 reads! I was so amazed! ASDFGJJK;!

THANK YOU! I feel so happy! Thanks for supporting my story~!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1K 51
Everything in Alice's life was perfect. She had a caring family, a great school, a handful of close friends, everything she needed in her life. Then...
21.5K 587 56
A Creepypasta and Jeff The Killer × Fem Reader [ 1 ] ------------------------------------------------ S N E A K P E A K : I slowly brought my right...
22.7K 848 79
For Olivia, life had been pretty hard growing up, countless disappointments and a broken family, everything had gone down hill for her when her fathe...
102K 2.6K 19
He's psychotic, mad in the head, and shivers at the sweet taste of flesh. All Jeff desired was the perfect kill. A victim to fight back, give him a...