From nobody to somebody

By Softball_Life99

Imagine this.. A perfect family, the mother, the father, the daughter, all destroyed in an instant. What wou... More

adopted by one direction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five.
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine PART ONE
chapter nine Part Two
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty EIGHT
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Authors note
Chapter seventy two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Untitled Part 79

Chapter Sixty Five

3.3K 85 10
By Softball_Life99

CAMBREE'S POV

So its finally my birthday! I am turning 15! Its July 6. I snuggled further into blake as i heard a mountain of elephants come running into my room. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMBREE" I heard everybody yell. I sat up opening  my eyes to see everybody there. 

"Aww thanks guys" I stated. My voice crackly because i just woke up. 

"Come on get out of bed" My dad yelled as i smiled and pulled the covers off of me and blake and we got up out of bed. Blake walked over to me and placed his hands on my waist. He leaned down and soon enough his lips connected with mine as he passionatly kissed me. After a few seconds he pulled away. 

"Happy birthday baby" He stated giving me a hug as i smiled and said thank you. 

Before i could tell what was happening i was thrown over blakes shoulder, and carried down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

"Put me down" I screamed laughing. He set me on my feet and i sat down at the table and a huge plate of food was placed infront of me. It consited of chocolate chip pancakes, fruit, and sausage. Everybody sat down and we all dug in. 

After everybody was finished i was told to go into the living room and sit there. I did as i was told and soon everybody came into the living room carrying bags and boxes. 

"Alright cambree time to open presents." My dad stated as i laughed and nodded my head. 

So this is what i got from everybody:

Louis- Chuck taylors, One direction shirt, Personalized phone case

Zayn- Vans, Nike Pro's, Under armour hoodies

liam- Nike pros, Nike's, One Direction: This is us movie

Niall- Obey snap back, Obey hoodie

Harry-  Galaxy CR7 Soccer Cleats, Soccer ball

Justin- Believe movie, Beats, Nike running shorts

Usher- Under armour running shorts, Running arm band

Scooter- Shorts, Gift card to hollister, american eagle gift card, Adidas gift card

Blake- Infinite necklass, Collage of all of our memories. 

The Girls- Lots of clothes, sports bra's 

After i opened blakes gift i started crying. Happy tears of course. I ran over to blake and jumped into his arms and hugged him. I looked up at him and we both leaned in and kissed. Best kiss ever let me tell you that much. 

"I'm going to go and get my phone" I told them as they nodded their heads. I got up and ran up the stairs, I grabbed my phone and ran back. 

I sat down and checked it and saw that i had numerous amounts of texts and instagram comments and tweets. 

"So cambree what do you want to do today?" My dad asked me

"Um I dont care" I stated as they all laughed. 

"How about you go and get dressed then the girls can take you shopping?" My dad asked as i nodded my head and walked up the staris and into my room. I shut my door and then walked into my bathroom hopping in the shower. 

After about twenty minutes i hopped out and walked into my closet. I pulled on some light wash jean shorts and a yellow shirt that has chains connecting the two sides, a black bandeu, some cute shell sandals, avaitors, a starfish belly ring and an infinite neckless. I then walked into my bathroom, blew dried my hair and straightened my hair to perfection.

Spraying myself with victoria secrets bomb shell perfum, I grabbed my phone and money and turned out the lights in my room and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where everybody was. 

"You ready?"El asked as i nodded my head. 

"Im just going to go and say bye to my dad" I told the girls as they nodded their heads. I walked outside to where they were all sitting and i walked over to them. 

"Bye dad" I told him as he got up and gave me a hug. 

"Bye baby girl, see you when you get back." He told me as i nodded my head and waved to everybody else. 

I walked back inside and we all walked out to the car and made our way to the outlet mall. 

----THREE HOURS LATER----

After shopping for about three hours we took a break and went to go and get lunch. We ended up going to olive garden down the road. After we ate we went and got our nails down and then we headed to orange leaf to get some fro yo. 

Once done with that we made our way to back to the house. 

I walked up the stairs hauling all of my bags, with the girls help, up to my room. 

"Hey cambree if you want to why dont you get changed so we can go to the beach" El asked as i nodded my head. 

I changed my shorts into darkwash shorts and then put on some different jewlery and put on a white bandue swim suit. I then walked out of my room my phone in hand with a life proof case on it and a bag with tanning oil, a towel, and my head phones. ---OUTFIT ON THE SIDE

Walking out of my room phone and sunglasses in hand, i made my way to the kitchen where everybody was standing. IE- THE GIRLS

"Oh, damn girl, look at you" Perrie stated laughing making me burst out laughing. 

"Lets go to the beach" I stated as they all nodded their heads and we walked out to els car. Me in the front seat. Windows down, belting out lyrics to every song. Earning not only weird looks but looks from guys. 

Um sorry your a little late im takin. I would say to myself. We finally pulled up when i was told to put on a blind fold. I did as i was told and then somebody opened the car door, helped me out then led me to god knows where. 

As soon as i took the blind fold off i heard everybody yell SUPRISE. I placed my hand over my mouth in shock and aww and ran up to blake who was standing there by my dad, zayn. niall, liam and harry and as much as i hate to say it, taylor. I jumped into his arms laughing. 

"Thank you so much" I stated as I hugged them. I let go of blake and walked over to my dad and hugged him and said thank you. I did that for everybody and then we all hung out. 

"Alright present time" My dad shouted as everybody quited down. For the most part i got money. All of my friends were here, as in the whole soccer team, the cheer team, my friends off the teams. 

"Thank you guys" I stated as i gave everybody a hug. We then had cake and ice cream. The cake was amazing. For the rest of the time we all danced and swam. At around midnight everybody began to leave. 

After cleaning everything up, we all got in the car and left. Once home we all went out back for a bon fire and we all sat around taking. 

"Alright guys i would like to say something" I told them as they all nodded their heads and quited down. 

"I would like to thank all of you guys. I dont know where i would be with out you guys. You guys changed my life. I dont know how to thank you guys. But i want you all to know that I love you all so much. And blake, wow. I dont know where to start. You have been with me through everything. You all gave me hope. I mean all of you. We are perfectly unperfect. We are dyfunctional but that is what makes our family the way it it. I love how i have a different relationship with all of you guys. I am so happy that i got to meet justin and scooter and usher. I love the fact that you guys get to be a part in my life. I think that I have learned a lot. As in who to trust and who not to. And i know who wants to be my friend for me or just to get to meet you guys. I never pictured myself to be where i am today. I am so greatful to have you all in my life. And i just want to thank you guys for eveything" I stated as everybody was crying and smiling. 

"Group hug" My dad stated as we all gathered and hugged it all out. 

"Well guys i dont know about you but i am dog tired so i am going to bed" I stated as everybody nodded thier heads in agreement. 

We all cleaned everything up and went inside the house to our rooms. I changed into a pair of nike pros and a t-shirt and layed in bed as blake changed into some basketball shorts and layed next to me. 

"Thank you for everything baby" I told him as he nodded his head and kissed me. 

"I love you" He stated to me as i smiled. 

"I love you too" I told him back as he smiled. We kissed and i layed my head on his chest. 

"Goodnight baby" Blake stated kissing my head. 

I just closed my eyes and let sleep take over me. 

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. 

I HAVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT ITS ALL GOOD NOW. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN. 

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 9.5K 84
(old description) ---trigger warning please stay safe--- "Hey Ugly!" I heard Piper yell to me "Still daydreaming about those Dan and Phil dorks ev...
10.6K 271 41
Ranked 1 out of 100+ in #adoptedbybrendonurie Book 1: The Youngest Of The Family (COMPLETE) Book 2: Touring is Hard 1k: 1/10/18 1.5k: 1/31/18 2k: 3/3...
4K 105 43
Evalynn didn't know for certain who her mother was, she'd been left hints by the woman here and there, but they'd never spoken. At least not until sh...
228K 4.9K 41
"No! Please don't hurt me. I will be good and won't try to run away again." I yelled backing against the wall then curled in a ball. He kicked my si...