My Neighbour... Next Door?!

By multifandomkpop7

My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final Chapter]
Author's Note
NEW STORY NEXT~

Chapter 32

1.2K 41 15
By multifandomkpop7

Jungkook POV

I was loitering in our hangout place when I heard the door clicked. They are here... I thought to myself as I stood up from the sofa. "Hyung." I called out when I saw Namjoon hyung walking in, followed by the others. "Oh... noona..." I called out again when I saw Sojung and Yerin noona. "You said the more the merrier~" Hoseok hyung sang. "Yuna?" I suddenly asked, looking around. "Nope, she went for work. She didn't even eat with us today." SinB explained and I nodded, already expecting her absence. "So this is your hangout place?" Sojung noona scanned the area. "Yea, we usually hang out here or Jungkook's apartment." Seokjin hyung justified.

"So..." Namjoon hyung sat on the sofa while others settled themselves on the floor or on the chairs. "What's the problem that you have now?" he continued, rubbing his thighs. I rubbed my nape and looked at the 11 of them before sighing. "Minjung..." I started off. "About Minjung again?!" Yoongi exclaimed. "What? What again?" Jungkook looked around in puzzled. "Continue first. We will explain to you later." Namjoon hyung signalled me to carry on. "Oh okay then... So I accidentally read Yuna's diary..." I sighed. "And I found out that Minjung did something which caused Yuna to mistaken that I am still in love with her."

"What exactly did she do?" Jimin hyung contributed and I told them the entire rooftop incident. "I almost trusted Minjung..." I looked down on my thighs, regretting the times when I doubted Yuna. "We also have a piece of information about Minjung..." Namjoon hyung said and I turned my gaze to face him.

Author POV

Namjoon repeated the entire story again for the nth time and this completely caused Jungkook to rage. "WHAT?! SHE DID ALL THAT TO YUNA?!" Jungkook screamed and stood up from his seat, wanting to get out of the house. "Wait what are you doing, Jeon Jungkook?!" Sojung stopped him by pulling his wrist. "Finding that pathetic Minjung." Jungkook said coldly. "No. You can't just go like that." Namjoon ran after him to refrain him from getting out of the house.

"WHY?! She did all that to Yuna and now you don't allow me to go and teach her a lesson?! SHE DID THAT TO CHOI YUNA! MY GIRLFRIEND!" Jungkook forcefully pushed Namjoon away but Namjoon was too tall for him.

"CALM DOWN! We need to think of a plan!" Seokjin panicked upon seeing the two struggling with each other. "WHAT OTHER PLANS DO WE NEED! I NEED TO CONFRONT HER NOW!" Jungkook howled. "YOU CALLED US HERE TO THINK OF A SOLUTION, DIDN'T YOU!" Namjoon lost his patience and aggressively pushed the younger one away from the door. "We need you to calm down!" Taehyung dragged Jungkook back to the living room. "HOW DO I CALM DOWN! SHE DID ALL THAT TO YUNA AND YOU ARE HERE ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN?! SHE IS GETTING HURT BECAUSE OF ME!" Jungkook flung his hand away from his hyung, panting from anger.

"YOU TWO NEED TO STOP THIS!" Yerin added in. "WHEN I SAY YOU TWO --- I MEAN YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK AND CHOI YUNA! I KNOW SHE IS NOT HERE BUT I NEED TO SAY THIS. The both of you need to stop blaming yourself and do something!" Yerin stood in front of the younger guy and held onto his shoulder to make him look at her. "DO SOMETHING USEFUL. I am not saying this to Yuna because she is a girl and she had gone through enough. I know you are hurting right now but you should stop being so stubborn and think of something wise. Do you hear me? We all want you to get back with Yuna but we need to think of a better plan instead of confronting Minjung. She is way smarter than we estimated her to be." The older lady patted the younger one's back and made him sit on the floor.

"Woah... Daebak." Taehyung looked at Yerin in awe before giving her a thumb up. "Our unnie is pretty good at this." SinB smiled at her unnie proudly. "Be serious." Yerin snapped her fingers.

"So..." Yoongi, who was looking quietly from the side. "Why don't we put up a show for Minjung as well?" he looked at the rest with a satisfying smile. "A show?" Yewon squirted her brows together. "Since she planned the rooftop incident for Yuna to see, we can plan an exact incident for Minjung to enjoy too." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders before resting his head on his palm.

"That's not a bad idea." Sojung agreed to it. "But how are we going to do about it?" Jimin asked. "This is what we will do..." Yoongi gathered their heads together and told him about his plan.

Yuna POV

I was walking into the classroom when a hand pulled me away to a corner of the corridor. "Yah~ what are you doing?" I kept hitting the hand that was grabbing onto me. "It's me." This voice... I looked up to meet his eyes as I quickly looked away to prevent myself for falling deeper. I retreated my hand away from his. "What do you want?" My voice clearly trembled. "Meet me at the rooftop later during lunch break. I have something to tell you." He ordered and left without waiting for my reply.

Jungkook POV

"Meet me at the rooftop later during lunch break. I have something to tell you." I instructed firmly and left without waiting for Yuna's reply. I still get this tingling feeling inside me when I am this up close to her. My heart... I thought to myself as I strolled around to look for Minjung.

"Jungkook!" before I could identify her, she came running to me. "Oh..." I turned my back to face her as she waved at me. "Morning!" she greeted. How can she still be here smiling and all when she did all those ridiculous things to Yuna?! CALM DOWN, JEON JUNGKOOK!

"Such coincidence, I was searching for you." I said. I clearly saw her face light up upon what I have said as she beamed, "What for?" I calmed down my urge to confront her, "Meet me at the rooftop during lunch break. I have something to tell you." I nodded and walked off, not looking at her reaction.

Minjung POV

"Meet me at the rooftop during lunch break. I have something to tell you." Jungkook told me with a smile. Is this true? Is this really happening?! Jungkook just asked me to meet him at the rooftop. I turned around to watch his back as he walked to the classroom. What is he going to tell me? Asking to get back together? Has he made up his mind to forget Yuna? I told you, Choi Yuna. You are nothing to him.

Author POV

When the lunch bell rang, Jungkook tapped on Yuna's shoulder lightly to signal her to get up to the rooftop. With that, Yuna followed Jungkook up to the rooftop quickly.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" Yuna stood in the middle of the rooftop. This is the place where her nightmare started. The place where she saw him and her kiss. "I have something to explain to you." Jungkook replied, pulling Yuna closer to him. This flattered Yuna. It has been ages since Yuna had been this close to Jungkook. She blinked a few times before pushing him away, "I guess we have nothing to talk about, Jungkook ah... we are not..." Yuna felt as if something was stuck in her throat and she could not continue the sentence. She can't bear to say that they are not a couple anymore because her heart denies it...

"We are not what? We are not a couple anymore?" Jungkook continued her sentence for her as if he could read her mind. This silly girl, how can Jungkook not know what she is thinking? She underestimated him. He knew her way better than she thought. Yuna wanted to voiced out but was cut by Jungkook. "Listen to me first before you make a second thought." Jungkook held onto both Yuna's hands tightly, not bothering about all her pushing and fidgeting. "Give me a chance to explain, please." It sounded like a beg and Yuna stopped moving to concentrate on him.

"That day... I know you saw Minjung and I kissing here, didn't you?" Jungkook started off and this complete took Yuna aback. She did not reply, or rather, too shocked to reply. How does he know about this? I haven't told anyone. Yuna thought to herself. "I did not kiss her. She was the one who kissed me. She called me up here to tell me that she is happy to see me dating you. I don't know her intention that time but all I want to tell you is that I did not kiss her. I am sorry that I did not push her away in time but believe me Yuna, she is nothing compared to you. I didn't mean to doubt you but I truly thought she might have changed after so long but I am wrong. I am sorry, Yuna..." the explanation... the words that Yuna had been waiting for so long. This was all she wanted to hear from him at that time. All she wanted to know is that Jungkook was not the one who initiated the kiss. It was Minjung. Minjung was the one lying... "Jungkook..." Yuna managed to open her mouth.

"Shh... let me finish." Jungkook hushed the female. "Yuna... I really need you back in my life. I have been so lost ever since you broke up with me and I really don't want to be like this anymore. Can't you just give me one more chance? Give us one more chance? I will treat you better if I am not good enough. Please..." the male tightened the grip on the female's hands, urging for her response.

Yuna POV

I stood in front of Jungkook, not knowing how to react after all those things that he had said. I had been living without him for a month or so and it's crazy. He is always on my mind all these time. All I have to do now is to give us another chance. Just one more and this will be the last time. I told myself. "Jungkook ah..." I mumbled, looking down, trying to hold my tears back. Those tears of joy. "Hey..." I heard him reply in a soft, husky voice before a finger of his went under my chin to lift my head up. I looked up at him and the next second, my lips were captured by his.

This feeling is back. The feeling of being his once again filled me the moment our lips met. I closed my eyes slowly letting him take control as he placed my hands around his waist while his palms were placed gently on my cheeks, deepening the kiss.

Minjung POV

It was lunch break when I quickly packed my things in my bag before meeting Jungkook at the rooftop like he told me to. Finally, he is going to accept me back. Kang Minjung, you knew that you will win this from the start. Once you got hold of Jungkook, you are not going to let him go. Never again. I thought to myself.

"Kang Minjung." I looked up at the source of the voice. "Yoongi oppa?" I tilted my head and saw Taehyung and Hoseok oppa behind as well. "Yes?" I stood up to face them. "Tell me the truth. Did you hurt Yuna?" Yoongi oppa took a seat on my table with his hands stuck in his pockets. "W-What are you talking about? Of course I didn't!" I protested, playing with my fingers unknowingly. "Don't lie to us, Minjung. If we find out ourselves, we are not going to let it go easily." Taehyung oppa added in, stepping a step nearer to me. "Oppa..." I called out.

"Don't call us oppa. We have no more relations with you." Yoongi oppa snapped. What? Why are they being like this? What do they mean by they have no relations? Don't they know that I am going to be Jungkook's girlfriend again?

"You should know, hurting Yuna will be equivalent to hurting Jungkook." Hoseok oppa said, taking a seat on the table behind mine. I scoffed, "Not anymore." I smiled with confidence. "Yuna isn't that great after all. She is weaker than I thought she was. I think I thought to highly of her. I thought Jungkook really loved her, but she was not that important as I imagined her to be." I smirked. Yuna is just a poor little miserable soul.

"What makes you think that?" Yoongi oppa challenged, as if he knew nothing about Jungkook and me patching up. "Oppa, don't try to fool me. We are all going to be like before soon." I said, brushing his shoulder and he immediately removed my hand. "I don't understand what you are saying but I have to warn you. If I really know that you did something to Yuna, I will not let you go off easily. And make sure you mark my words." He replied, fixing his uniform outerwear.

"Seriously, what's so great about that poor soul? Firstly, Jungkook and now you guys? Oppa, wake up. She is just an ordinary girl after all. A girl who doesn't even worth your time and care. Jungkook is now over her and you guys are not? Since when are you guys so concerned about girls?" I laughed in disbelief, looking at the 3 men in front of me as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"We are concerned of girls who deserve our concern." Taehyung oppa replied, raising his brows. "Just to remind you, Yuna might be an ordinary girl. But she definitely worth our time and care because she is precious in all ways. So are her friends. So if you are behind all these, be sure to keep your secrets safe to yourself and not let us find out. Because I don't know what will happen to you if we find out instead." He continued, giving me a playful smile. That dangerous smile.

"Sure, we will see. Also to let you guys know, you will have nothing against me because I don't bother hurting that Yuna girl. She doesn't worth my time and effort. No point in wasting your time to put fault in me, because you will never be able to do that." I looked at them before smirking. What makes them think that they will find out my secrets? What makes them think that Jungkook will allow them to hurt me when I am his girlfriend. Let's see who will win this game at the end.

"If there is nothing else, I need to get going. I have a very important meeting." I bided them goodbye with a scoff.

Taehyung POV

"She is as confident." I lifted one brow. "Because she thinks that Jungkook asked her up to patch up with her." Yoongi hyung replied and stood up from the table. "Our work is done here. The rest, we will leave it to Jungkook." Hoseok hyung stretched his arm and swung one around my shoulder. "Let's go grab lunch." They suggested and I nodded.

"Hope they put up a good show. Cause we did a great act here." Hoseok hyung laughed.

Minjung POV

I quickly made my way up to the rooftop as I didn't want Jungkook to wait for me since I was already late. I ran up the stairs and quickly opened the rooftop door. I stunned, looking at the scene in front of me. "What are you two doing?!" I exclaimed, looking at Yuna and Jungkook kissing. Why is Yuna here?! She is not supposed to be here!

They broke their kiss and turned to look at me, looking absurd. "Minjung?" Yuna tilted her head to look at me before looking at Jungkook. Anger boiled within me as I ran towards them to push Yuna roughly away from Jungkook. "What are you doing here?!"

"J-Jungkook asked me up..." She seemed a little startled by me but I have no time to care about her. "STOP LYING!" I screamed and proceeded to push her further. Jungkook is mine and only mine! What makes her think that she can come and just kiss Jungkook, thinking that he would like her back?! He is coming back to me!

"Minjung!" Jungkook pulled my arm and pulled me to face him. "Tell Choi Yuna that you are over her. Tell her that you are my boyfriend! TELL HER!" I was totally out of my mind. "What are you talking about?!" Jungkook squirted his brows and look at me in disbelief. "Who said that I am your boyfriend! And yes, I called Yuna up here to tell her about the truth. I too, called you up here to let you see us kiss." Jungkook explained. The words from his mouth are like arrows mercilessly shooting pass my heart. How could he say that? Didn't he call me up to tell me that he wants me back? What is he doing now?!

"Don't lie to me, Jungkook. Tell her that you want me back instead of her. JUST BECAUSE SHE KISSED YOU DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU STILL LOVE HER!" I growled and wanted to turn to slap that freaking bitch when Jungkook pulled me forcefully again to face him. "NOW THAT YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS?! REMEMBERED WHAT YOU DID BACK THEN JUST TO LET YUNA LEAVE ME?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CALLED ME AND YUNA UP HERE AND LET YUNA SEE US KISS! YOU TOLD YUNA THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO KISSED YOU. I GIVE YOU THE CHANCE NOW, KANG MINJUNG. I WILL LET YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DID! TELL YUNA WHO WAS THE ONE WHO KISSED WHO!" Jungkook was totally mad as he shook my shoulders roughly with burning flame in his eyes.

Without me knowing, tears started flowing down my cheeks. I knew this day is going to come. The day when he knew all about the things that I have done. I just didn't know that this day will come so soon. "WAE?! WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING NOW? DON'T CRY IN FRONT OF ME NOW AGAIN, KANG MINJUNG. THIS IS NOT GOING TO WORK ON ME ANYMORE. YOU LIED TO ME AGAIN AND AGAIN. I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST BELIEVED YOU AGAIN... I am disappointed in you..." He let go of his hands on my shoulders and stepped back.

"I DID THIS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled. "IF ONLY YOU HAD NOT DATED YUNA. IF ONLY YOU WOULD COME BACK TO ME WHEN I ASKED YOU TO! YOU ARE ALL I NEED IN MY LIFE, JUNGKOOK AH... Please..." I cried, stepping a step forward towards him but he stopped me. "Don't blame it on me, Kang Minjung. You knew I love Yuna. You knew we are over and I told you very clearly. You hurt Yuna and that is the fact, Kang Minjung. Now I know all the truth." He replied.

"I called you up to let you see the reality. I don't love you anymore. I did love you when we were together but you took it for granted. No matter how many people you are going to hurt in your plan, I still wouldn't go back to you. So stop whatever you are doing now before it gets worst. I know what you are up to." Jungkook stared straight into my eyes coldly and walked towards Yuna before pulling her away to leave the rooftop.

I collapsed on the floor on my knees. "This can't be happening. No, this is not the end. Kang Minjung will never lose..." I mumbled to myself...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I think it has been a long time since I have updated~ What a weird timing to update a chapter but I just can't sleep haha! Hope you guys like this chapter <3 

I guess this story is ending soon and all the truth would be out in the next few chapters! Do anticipate!! <3

Credits to owner <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.2K 34
"That eonni is creepy...! She's always smiling like nothing even happen to her" - Hwang SinB "I can endure all of this to have a happy life~" - Jung...
3.5K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
75.8K 2.7K 50
Three girls are about to transfer to another school. Then, they met another three girls from this school who they didn't have a very good first impre...
5.8K 274 18
Eunha is a girl who is going to be a maid in the royal palace. The Second Prince 'Park Jimin', is the cold prince into the palace which Eunha is curi...