Suicide Squad Imagines

By alyray04

I absolutely love the Joker from suicide squad and all the other characters so I decided to make this , so ye... More

The Joker
El Diablo
The Joker Pt.2
IMPORTANT
Harley Quinn
Requested by @diamondLovesAugustAA
Dead shot
When you met him
Worst Behaviour
That One Guy
Crazy People, Best People.
Crazy Meets Crazier
His Ass Is Mine
I Started A Joke
Cookies
Harassed
Joker's Daughter
Joker's Daughter Dating
super suit!!
Suicide Squad
Little Game
He Upsets You
Saved
TVD an SS
The Need
How you Cuddle?
psychotic
Warm Embrace (Chato Santana x Reader)
Secret Adoration (Joker x reader)
Chato Santana
Joker
You're So Sane
Locked
You were just a toy
his domination ~ the joker

Well Then

692 21 0
By alyray04

(not mine!!)

You ran through an alley, looking back at the two guys chasing you. Beads of sweat trickled down your forehead as they began to close the small gap separating you from harm.

After the two guys tried to corner you and take advantage of you, you mustered all the strength you possibly could and punched them in the noses. They flinched back and grabbed their noses, cursing at the top of their lungs as you quietly ran away. Now, however, they were gaining speed and furious.

You ran out of the alley and looked left and right, trying to figure out where to go. There were a few people out, but they didn't bother looking twice at you. Finally, you decided to run across the street and over to the car in front of you.

Pounding on the windows you screamed, "let me in. Please, God, let me in."

A click resonated throughout the empty street as you jumped in the stranger's car.

"There!" You heard one of the guys call out.

You turned to the green haired, tattooed stranger. "Drive, just drive!"

With a loud laugh and the rev of an engine, the stranger took off at an alarming speed. He grinned mischievously as he winked. "Where to, baby?"

"Anywhere." You told him, still trying to catch your breath.

"Anywhere," He repeated, pausing as if to see how he liked that. "Anywhere, Anywhere, Anywhere."

"Right, well, uh, I'm Y/N." You laughed awkwardly.

"The Joker." He replied, taking his hands off of the wheel and waving with one while shaking your hand with the other.

"You know, right here is fine." You forced a smile.

"Oh but, darling," The Joker stared at you with the intensity of a thousand burning buildings. "We have things to do and no time to waste."

*
*
*
*
*
honestly idk what to say. Peace, Love, and a Bucket of Blood.

love,

alyray04

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
151K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...