The Seasonal Guardians (Percy...

NaiaNosmas10 által

There once was a hero with a pure heart. A hero who would sacrifice himself just to save the people he loved... Több

Author's Note
Secret Love Song (Prologue Part 1)
°•.Chapter 1.•°
°•.Chapter 2.•°
°•.Prologue Part 2.•°
°•.Chapter 3.•°
°•.Chapter 4.•°
°•.Prologue Part 3.•°
°•.Chapter 5.•°
°•.Chapter 6.•°
°•.Prologue Part 4.•°
°•.Chapter 8.•°
°•.Chapter 9.•°
°•.Chapter 10.•°
°•.Chapter 11.•°
°•.Chapter 12.•°
°•.Chapter 13.•°
°•.Chapter 14.•°
°•.Chapter 15.•°
º•.Chapter 16.•º
º•.ANNOUNCEMENT THAT YOU'RE PROBS TIRED OF.•º

°•.Chapter 7.•°

5.5K 99 18
NaiaNosmas10 által

Autumn
A scream pierced through the air, and Silena's glare turned into confusion. She removed her gaze from Leo, and looked at the door. Everyone slowly pulled up their hoods and enchantments.

Everything was silent for a moment after that, but then, there was a loud clang somewhere. That was enough to send both Paenitet and Synn to run out of the room as fast as they could. I hurried after them, and the other Seasons followed closely behind.

A camper greeted us out of the Big House. He was breathing heavily, and is sweating slightly. "Attack…monsters…no idea…never seen…snake…eagle…tiger…bull."

Then, the camper fainted.

"Dude, you did not tell us who screamed!" Paenitet protested.

"Never mind that," I said. "There is an attack!"

I ran to the pine tree and immediately scanned the number of monsters nearby. I was a bit surprised.

Only six?

Is this supposed to be a joke? Do they make us out as weaklings?

Turns out, they aren't. When I caught sight of the monsters, I was taken aback.

I finally understood what the camper earlier meant. There was a monster attack, and they had no idea of what they are about to face. They had never seen it before.

I agree. I mean, these monsters have a tail of a snake, wings of an eagle, legs and body of a tiger, and head of a bull.

Synn stopped next to me, and she groaned. "I thought we made their species extict already!"

Paenitet can be seen crouched in a nearby tree. Then, he jumped down to my other side. "News flash, they reformed."

Cue the glaring.

Paenitet just smirked and drew his sword. "Hey. At least we have more challenge."

"Right," Synn muttered.

The other Seasons and I watched their exchange. So they knew all about these monsters.

"How do you kill it?" Winter asked.

Synn pulled out her bow and arrow. She mumbled something, and the shaft of the arrow bursted into flames. "By using fire."

"Sweet!" Summer said, and he drew out an Imperial Gold sword. It burst into red hot flames, which is probably his work. "It's Sizzling Summer Time!"

Spring just rolled her eyes and unsheathed a dagger, which was also engulfed into flames. "Whatever."

"Does black fire work?" Winter asked.

Synn glanced at him. "Any kind of fire works."

A sword made of ice materialized into Winter's hand. As I watched, black flames crawled its way from the base to the tip of his sword.

"What does black fire do?" Summer asked.

The Assassin twirled his sword in his hand. "The fire is unlike the normal ones. Instead of being hot, the flames are very cold. Freezing."

"Oh," was Summer's reply. He probably figured that he can't conjure black fire, because it is cold.

I pulled out a knife, and willed it to get caught in fire. Soon, I held a flaming weapon.

The campers of Camp Half-Blood watched us do this. I saw the blonde son of Zeus, Jason Grace narrow his eyes at Summer. Uh-oh.

"Each one of us should take on a monster," Synn told us.

We nodded, and charged at the same time. I was engaged into a fight with the demon at the left end. It roared at me, which surprised me. So it has a tiger's roar.

It also bared its teeth. Right. It also has a tiger's teeth.

I dodged as the unknown monster pounced. Unfortunately, I was hit by its tail and was sent flying to a nearby tree. "Are you alright?" I heared a boy's voice asked.

I looked up, and my eyes widened. "Yeah," I said, still keeping my eyes on his face.

The boy nodded, and he ran back to the group of demigods assembled inside the safety barriers.

I watched as the guy stood next to Artemis's new lieutenant, Thalia Grace. She gave him a worried look, before turning her gaze back to the fight.

Which reminds me, I still have a monster to face. I stood up, and walled over near to where the monster is.

I slashed as it pounced. The demon growled as golden blood trickled down the spot where I slashed it, which is its tigh.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Synn firing arrow after arrow to her monster. Spring is trying to throw her dagger inside the snake/eagle/tiger/bull monster's mouth. The monster must have been good friends with the Nemean Lion, because it knew better that to open its mouth whenever Spring would attack.

On the other side, Paenitet is slashing at the monster in front of him calmly, as if he was just training with a straw dummy. The monster yelped when the flaming blade touched its face. Summer was grinning madly as he tricked his monster every time it got too close to him. He would suddenly teleport behind the monster, and stab it.

Winter hacked and sliced at the monster infront of him. Occasionally, he would conjure ice daggers and throw it at the monster's face just to make it distracted, because every time he do so, the monster would try its best to avoid the daggers.

Wait a second.

I jumped to a tree when my monster came barreling past me. I watched clearly, and realized that Synn and Paenitet are targeting the face of the monster.

I stared at my knife and threw it at the ground. Then, using my powers over nature, I summoned a bow and arrow, which I willed to burst into flames again.

I aimed at the monster because I will do just like what Synn is doing, but before I could, a sound pierced through the air.

A whistle.

Everyone stopped for a few moment, and the monsters we were facing suddenly turned and fled. I tried to look to where the sound came from. To my surprise, six people wearing hoods emerged from the trees.

I jumped down and walked over to where Spring, Summer, and Winter are. The campers ran down to meet their 'new guests'.

Someone stepped forward, possibly a girl. Then, she spoke.

"We are the Army of Chaos. And we are here to aid you in the war against the enemy, End."

Paenitet
Hold on a second.

"End?!" I exclaimed. "Chaos's brother?"

The leader nodded. "Yes. He is leading the other side."

The dark side, I thought. The one I joined before.

And then, I realized something. "Wait. Chaos has an army?"

The hooded figure who stepped forward nodded. "I am Delta. The leader."

Someone else stepped forward. He introduced himself, and the others followed him.

"My name is Kappa. The second-in-command."

"Theta. Third-in-command."

"Epsilon."

"Zeta."

"Lambda."

Someone from the campers' group shouted, "Of all the names you can think, it has to be the letters of the Greek Alphabet!"

I paid the speaker no attention, but I narrowed my eyes at the 'Army of Chaos'.

"I have never heard of you," I blurted out.

All eyes turned to me. "Oh, the Assassin!" The leader named Delta exclaimed. "Nice to see you!"

"How do you know who I am?" I asked. I glanced at Synn, who wore a total poker face.

"Chaos has always told us about you," Kappa told us.

I edged next to Synn. "Have you heard of them?"

Her face remained passive. "I need to talk to Chaos," she told me. "I need to ask why she brought her army here. Inform the others of my absence."

I slowly nodded. So there is an Army of Chaos. It is natural for Synn to know about it, since Chaos always tells her some of her secrets.

Finally, Synn vanished. The leader spoke up again.

"Can we come in? Also, Chaos requests that we reveal ourselves at Campfire."

My eyes widened. Whaaaaa?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 34K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.7M 48.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
106K 5.9K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...