~My Golden Wolf~ A Chat Noir...

By CyberlifeSentMe

(DISCONTINUED, I will never return to this story, account or app so don't spam my messages or comments. Accep... More

NEW START
A (possibly) new friend.
Oh look! An enemy..... Prt.1
Oh look! An enemy......Prt.2
Ummm....hi?
What is this?
You Up For It? Prt.1
Filler in!!!
You Up For It? Prt.2
Please! For Me...?
Musical.ly: Prt 1
Musical.ly Prt.2
Together once again! Sort of... Prt.1
Together once again! Sort of... Prt.2
You Will Be Found
Punishment
For Good
The End

Musical.ly Prt. 3

1.7K 45 9
By CyberlifeSentMe

Okay I'm not sure if it showed or changed but when I looked at my own chapter, it was incomplete and had the wrong changes. I don't know of I fixed it or not but I'm continuing where I left off whether you all saw it or not... Sorry.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Adrien's POV

I've been looking for her for what seemed like forever... Why was I so obsessed with finding her? That's simple: Because I lo-...

I-i mean because she's a good friend... Yeah. That's what I meant... I totally don't have feelings for her.

Anyways, she been missing almost all of the school day. I asked her mom but she didn't have any information about her missing daughter. All she said is that she looked a bit sadder than usual. 'That isn't a good sign...' I thought as I thanked her and started on my way to my house to try and think in a quiet area.

Plagg came out of my jacket and say on my shoulder. "You love her."

My eyes widened and a red blossomed across my face. "N-no I don't! I'm just worried! As a friend! Yeah..." I muttered the last part but he still heard me.

"Suuuure you do. And I hate cheese."

Dam him and his sarcasm.

Your POV

What was I doing?

Why was I doing this?

Why can't I stop?

I need to get to Adrien...

I need to try and explain...

I need to hurry.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm really sorry that I haven't updated I'm a long time and I'm sorry that this is too short. I just... I don't know anymore. I feel like I don't have what it takes to give you guys the content you deserve. I'm already into my summer vacation so I might have more time. I just gave to re-watch a couple episodes to make sure I still remember Miraculous since it's been a while since I've seen it. Αντίο!
(I'm learning Greek :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 632 20
"Woah! Who are you!" I look amazed and I can't even comprehend what's going on! "You don't know who I am? Oh. Well, I'm Chat Noir, one of two superhe...
275 26 16
This is a discontinued fanfic! Feel free to enjoy reading what's there though :) A Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir (A.K.A. Miraculous Lady...
Wolf By Cat

Fanfiction

5.1K 242 19
""I just want my Chaton back, I want my Chat who loves puns and helping others back." I murmured." ------------ Marinette's a werewolf and during the...
7.8K 175 16
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! You, Y/n, are a normal civilian, who is also best friends with Chat Noir, the famous superhero of Paris, as well as Adrien Agreste...