Stranger // [Justin Bieber]

بواسطة euodiadem

"You don't know who I am?" The elevator doors start closing as I shake my head. "I'm Justin," he says as he c... المزيد

Copyright, Disclaimer & Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 28

165 14 2
بواسطة euodiadem

With his passionate hands, he pulls open my thighs, pushing himself closer in between my legs as I lay on his bed.

My breathing is irregular, my hands sweaty and the hunger in my stomach craves to taste Justin. Justin Bieber.

He bends over, grabbing my hands and placing them above my head. He presses down and starts violating the soft spot of my neck. I gasp, trying to touch him, but his grip doesn't weaken.

The low light of his bedroom, casts a shadow on his beautiful face, making him look somewhat like a predator luring in his prey. When he pulls back, he lets go of my hands and before I can touch him, he picks me up, turning me to him as he sits down. 

I lock my feet around his waist; my hand traces his neck and the other holds his hair. He pulls me closer to him, pressing his tongue in to my mouth and biting my lip as he exits.

The thrill pauses for a moment when he stops all movement. Our heads press against each other and I stare in to his vibrant golden eyes.

My gaze locks with his and time slows down just enough so I can breathe him in. The single beat of my heart knocks on a door I've kept closed for so long and I oblige by turning the knob. I am ready for love. My fragile heart pours in to the fate of his strong hands, wired to do with me as he pleases.

"Calista," he whispers my name and I respond by the thump-thump that my heart makes when I hear the name I've longed for to come out of his mouth.

I lean in to kiss him as he whispers again, "Calista." I press my lips harder against his and I feel his lips curve in to a smile. 

"I can feel your heart," I say softly when the palm of my hand leans against his chest for support. 

He picks me up and throws me on to the bed, leaving no time before he undoes the button of his jeans before it falls to the ground. I take a minute to stare at the muscular Greek body showcased in front of me. We are both only in our underwear now since he left no limb untouched in the music room.

He loosens my bra and throws it to the side as I lay in nervousness looking at him. Was I ready for this?

His fingers trails over my breasts before he rests the back of his hands against my chest, leaning over me, "I can feel your heart too," he says.

With a gentle caress, his fingers trail down my stomach, making tiny circles as he goes. He leans down and nibbles my ear as his hand slips underneath my panties, stroking my femininity. 

I hold on to his shoulders, readying myself for the pleasure to come. The gentle movement in my clit makes me jump at surprise. I've never felt such a sensation before. Justin chuckles when he sees my face before he presses harder, making my legs go numb.

I grab on to him, arching my back, not being able to resist his assault anymore. I moan when he picks up the pace, as a yearn for a release building up inside of me.

He focuses on my face, but I can't find his eyes as my own rolls to the back of my head every so often in pure bliss. "Justin!" I cry out his name. My toes curl, my back lifts and my uterus explodes with ecstasy when I climax. 

Before I can catch my breath, he pulls down my panties as well as his own, revealing himself completely. I lean forward, allowing my hand to stroke his hardness.

He groans in frustration before leaning over me again. He gives me a long kiss, pressing himself against me. I feel anxious, looking down at our bodies.

"Will you allow me to show my love to you?" he asks, seeing the expression on my face.

I gulp, freezing inside at his words. I nod.

"Get on top of me," he whispers as he already rolls me around to lay underneath me.

I frown, sitting over his lap.

His hands makes their way to my opening and he slips one finger in to me. I feel him pulling me higher to him, "Lower yourself down on me," he instructs. 

I hover before I wrap my hand around his masculinity, directing it to where his finger carved the way. He reassures me by taking my hand for support. I close my eyes and lower myself down on to him.

I gasp as I feel him entering me.

"Find your way my love," he smiles, enjoying the sight of me.

I can't help but feel myself flutter, knowing he is allowing me to get comfortable. 

I lower both my hands and place them on his abdomen as I shift my weight, feeling him in completion inside of me. I circle my waist around, lowering myself more and I see his head lean back as he tries to keep the moans from escaping his mouth.

Following instinct, I begin rocking myself back and forth in a slow trance, holding on to him for support. His arms pushes my back forward and I grab the wall. He gently holds one arm and the other traces my spine. His mouth finds my breasts and his tongue twirls around my nipples.

Chaos erupts within me as I try to maintain myself feeling the stiffness break underneath and my nipples hardening. 

"Are you comfortable?" he asks in my ear.

I lean back, nodding. I wouldn't necessarily call it comfortable, but I'm certainly enjoying myself.

We roll over as he is on top of me again, pushing himself harder in to me. I take short, uneven breaths, feeling him break past my virginity.

"I love you," he kisses me as he paces himself back and forth.

"I love you t- gah!" I gasp again as he hits my G-spot over and over and over. 

I pull from his lips and I hear him chuckle next to my ear, pushing harder. I can't speak, I just moan every so often, feeling a familiar feeling build up inside me again.

"I ca- can't ho-hold ittt," I grit between my teeth. My nails dig in to his back and I feel my back arching again.

Justin pounds himself in and out of me as we lose our breaths, allowing the yearn inside to grab on to each other.

I'm the first to moan and cry out his name, climaxing when I feel him letting out a loud groan, falling on top of me. It drips from in between my legs but I'm paralyzed underneath him. We listen to our heartbeats slow down and our breathing turn to normal, before he pushes himself out of me.

"Holy shit," he says, falling on his back next to me.

I laugh, turning myself to him. He pulls me to his side without hesitation and gives me a kiss on the forehead. 

"If you weren't so tight, I wouldn't have believed you were a virgin," he mutters.

I lift my head, "Why?"

"That was the best sex I've ever had," he groans at the thought in pleasure and then looks at me, "that's love for you baby."

I feel something drip from between my legs again and lift the sheets, seeing a dark liquid on the fitted sheet, "Shit! I'm so sorry," I apologize, wanting to sit up and go get a towel. My face is red with embarrassment, knowing I'm bleeding because he took my virginity.

"Where are you going?" he pulls me back to him, kissing my neck.

"I ruined your sheets," I mutter.

"You gave me a gift," he whispers and wraps his hand around my waist, "leave it baby."

I turn around, facing him and he sees my red face.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," he kissed my cheek, "I love you even more for giving it to me," he states, making me sigh in relief.

"I don't know how these things work," I admit, snuggling my head underneath his arm.

"I don't know how this is possible, but I love you even more," he says after a while.

I feel the exhaustion of the night make my eyes heavy and I smile, letting the darkness fall over me as I drift off in to sleep. 

"You own my whole heart," I mutter.

In the back of my mind I see Blake's face staring at me in disappointment and disapproving of being in bed with another man.

- - -

There ya goooo! Things got real steamy!

Plz plz vote and comment, otherwise I'm unsure if you like the chapters or not!

-euodiadem

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...
40.7K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
29.7K 898 60
After a rough patch Emma decides to start a new chapter in her life - without music! - and attends grad school in London, Ontario. She quickly makes...
268K 9.2K 42
What would happen if you got stuck in an elevator with Justin Bieber for 48 hours? // (C) Rauhlgarden Wattpad, 2017