Levi X Jealous Reader: When J...

By CutieStar36

A new arrival... is she all what she seems? More

Levi X Jealous Reader: Overview~
[1] : Confusion and a Surprise
[2] : Blushing and Introducing
[3] : Chatting and Whatsapp
[4] : Art and craft
[5] : Shopping and friends
[6] : Cooking and chatting
[7] : Date and truths [1]
[7] : Date and truths [2]
[8]: Late night and Messaging
[9] : History class
[10] : Tennis Class
[11] : Thinking and Hiding
[12]: Classroom Discussions
[13]: The Ashwood Manor
[14]: Touring Ashwood Manor
[15]: Crush?
[16]: Over the top
[17]: Internal conflict
[18]: Resolved?
[19]: Deep down
[20]: Another perspective
[22]: Confronting the issue
[23]: Taking its toll
[24]: Holding back
[25]: Under the Layers
[25]: Opportunity
[27]: Danger Zone
[28]: The deep end
[29]: Only time will tell...
โ˜†Final Authors noteโ˜†

[21]: Split in two

300 11 1
By CutieStar36

Levi's pov continued:

Friday. Finally the last day of the school week. I need a break at last. Maybe if I'm free tomorrow, I can sought something out. Maybe, just maybe.

I've just been hanging around with __, this morning. Natsumi hasn't come yet, because she's at an appointment. I guess its best without her, to clear some things up.

Right now, its break time. For some reason, I was reminded about that one break, when I broke out blushing profusely in front of __, and she walked off. It makes me shudder every time.

"We have Geography next, unfortunately I won't be with you." __ muttered loud enough for me to hear. "Hmm, I'm in the same class as Natsumi." Natsumi.

"Levi, do you wanna go outside because its sunny today, or the canteen?" ___ asked. "Well, whatever you want..." I muttered. "Okay then..." She said. Once I had finished packing my school work into my locker, I turned around to face her.

But before I fully turned around, I saw someone emerging us. It was...

Natsumi?

I feel somewhat strange around her now, after I did some deep thinking, and noticed her increasing advances on me. Maybe she just wants to find out about me more though.

Natsumi smiled a little, but for some reason, it looked a little strange. "Hey..." she said quietly. I just nodded my head. I glanced to my left to see ___ staring at her, no response. "H-hi Natsumi!" She quickly responded.

There was an deafening silence between the two, and I shuffled in discomfort. "Glad to see you back!" Natsumi complimented. "Yeah..." ___ muttered.

This was getting more awkward, as the corridors were getting more emptier, and I could clearly see they were somewhat lying to one another. "Anything I missed?" Natsumi asked, while looking at me. ___ turned around and fiddled in her bag.

"No, nothing. Just Mr Smith's boring lecture." I mocked. "Heh heh~" Natsumi laughed.

"How about we go outside?" I said clapping my hands together, "It's a nice day, so how about we catch the sun, before the cruddy coldness comes back?" I had to say something, the awkwardness in the air was really ticking me off.

"Good idea!" ___ smiled. Natsumi nodded her head.

Third pov:

However what Levi did not see, was the strange look ___ cast Natsumi, and the glare Natsumi sent ___ when she wasn't looking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 16.5K 60
She was dangerous. She was hurt. She was scarred by the people that left her to the dangers of the Underground. She thought that she was scarred for...
4.3K 194 10
โ–Ž๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜. ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—/๐—Œ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡fi๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. ้€ฒๆ’ƒใฎๅทจไบบ โ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
267K 3.4K 20
Includes: Eren, Jean, Armin fluff, angst, and barely smut. WARNING: Includes sexual activities, other mature things. ONLY for mature audiences. Fol...
695K 23K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...