[4] : Art and craft

I found out why he was offline. Levi was talking to Natsumi.

2 weeks later.

~

It's been 2 weeks now, and I'm now good friends with Natsumi. Levi may consider her more than that because they've been talking a lot recently. Natsumi is quite a talkative person.

Her fan girls and boys' have stopped following her around as much, because they finally realise she's disinterested and has her new friends.

~

Art Lesson

"Ok, settle down class!" Said Miss Zoë. It took a while for the class to settle down. "Today we are going to be handling clay, by doing clay pot making". Some people cheered. Some groaned. Personally, I like clay.

"I'll put everyone it to groups of three." Miss Zoë said. I was hoping I was going to be with Natsumi and Levi. Probably because they were sitting next to me.

Eventually, they had to work with me. "Yes!" I cheered. Natsumi smiled, and Levi nodded his head.

When the whole class had set up, The teacher spoke up. "I advise everyone to roll up their sleeves if you don't want to get clay on it." She snickered. What's even so funny?

There where more groans.

I grinned. I was pretty exited. I haven't done this in a long time!

Natsumi offered to carve first. She looked kinda nervous, as her eyebrows were raised a little, and her mouth was open a bit. I gave her a big grin. "Its ok, really, once you feel it through, it'll be fine!" She smiled back at me, which was kind of a shock.

Levi just stared at Natsumi, with a glint in his eyes. Minutes went by, and she looked calmer.

Suddenly, her hand slipped and she was stunned. "Natsumi, it's alright, just relax." Levi comforted as he went over to her, and sat behind her. He put his hands on hers, and guided her. Uh- what's going on?! I saw her eyes widen. "There you go" Levi cooed. Wait- what?! Natsumi looked up at me and smiled. I forced a smile out.

"You see, it's not that bad." I said, trying to hide the growing feeling of jealousy.

~

Our roles were rotated again. This time I was making the clay pot. I felt somewhat competitive, so I tried to do my best without wanting help. The feeling of clay against my hand was massaging, and so I enjoyed it.

I used to do clay pot making a lot when I was younger, with my artistic dad.

"There you go!" I said, finally done. I turned around and Levi gave me a thumbs up, and Natsumi smirked.

Levi was talented, so he didn't need help.

~

Ding dong! Ding dong!

Hooray! It's finally home time!

I ran to the gates to meet up and walk home with Levi and Natsumi, my friends.

As I walked up to them, I noticed Natsumi had a smile plastered across her face and she was slightly blushing.

Oh... ok....

I wrapped my arms around them. "Hey guys!!" What's up?" I boomed. Levi's steel eyes glanced up at my eyes.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach do back flips and I flushed red.

I looked at Natsumi, but her eyes were averted. She then looked at me. "Hi!" She replied hastily.

I smirked.

I just thought of a great idea.

"Levi, Natsumi, what do you think of hanging out downtown tomorrow?" I glanced at them both. Levi gave a thumbs up. "That would be ok." He answered. Natsumi smiled and said, "Yeah, if you want to!"

Yes!

I'm exited for tomorrow, we're gonna have so much fun!