[11] : Thinking and Hiding

2 days after

__'s pov

Man... I'm still sore after that match... even though it was like 2 days ago. Shadis works us waay to hard. Speaking of the tennis match, I've never seen Natsumi open up so much before... well that's a good thing... right? At least she's more talkative now so she can stick up for herself; I won't have to feel as though she's in my care.

For some reason... I felt really angry when Levi fell on top of Natsumi and they crashed into each other. No... no... it's nothing..... But what if.... what if..... I that feeling was jealousy...

But this isn't the first time I've felt like this when I see Natsumi and Levi together.... Ughh... why am I even saying this?! Why.... how can I possibly feel jealousy towards Natsumi, over Levi? What is wrong with me?!

Natsumi does kinda act strange around Levi... last time we spoke about Levi... she was acting kinda strange... yet she was blushing. Could she... No. Just. No. It's none of my business. When she asked me about Levi... I just shrugged it off. I didn't want to tell her... not yet.... probably not at all. I feel like I shouldn't tell her... almost as if I don't trust her.

There's something about Natsumi Ashwood... that seems off. I'm not being rude or anything... but for some reason I can't shake the feeling off. Maybe I'm just being silly... Ah well, I'm probably overthinking... being too negative about my friend. How heartless am I?

I gotta get up now, get ready for school...

~

Thursday, 16th February 2017

__'s pov:

I woke up, just like any normal day, tired and restless. I still had faint thoughts about last night, my opinion on Natsumi. 'Is she all what she seems?' I shrugged it off and got changed. "Bye mum!" I called and walked out the door, ready for school. I put in my (fave colour) headphones and listened to (fave song).

~

Time skip to school

~

Levi's pov, at school.

I'm just waiting around. By the dirty lockers. Tch. What's the time? I looked at my watch. Oh... 8:35 am. I started thinking about __. When am I gonna confess to her...? I felt my heart rate go up. I took out my phone to distract my self.

Natsumi's pov:

Ahh, just on time! 8:37 am. I arrived just a little bit earlier, so I could chat to Levi for a little bit longer. Ah yes! I see him. Leaning against the lockers. He's on his phone, I wonder what he's doing...?

No-ones pov:

"Hi Levi!" The purple headed female called, named Natsumi. Levi looked up from his phone and waved. "Hi."

"What ya doin?" Natsumi pondered. "Browsing through boring messages between me and Kenny." Levi grunted. "Oh... ok!" Natsumi smiled, and she could feel heat rising to her cheeks. "You alright?" Levi asked. "Yeah, just exited for the day." She muttered. "Exited? Wow, I despise this place. It really is surprising that you actually like school." Levi said.

"Yeah, It's awesome when I have friends like you, Levi, and __" Natsumi confessed. "That's sweet." Levi placed his hand gently on her shoulder and she blushed a little. Levi looked up, and looked around, trying to look for __ in the crowds. "What's the matter?" Natsumi asked concerned. "Just looking out for __" Levi replied. Natsumi knew that __ and Levi were close, as friends, but she seemed to think that Levi maybe thought of __ more than that, sometimes. However, she all ways brushed off the thought in denial.

Natsumi sighed. 'What if... Levi... thought of __ more than a friend though... but... I...' She thought. "Oh she'll come"Natsumi stated. "Oh ok..."Levi stared at Natsumi in the eye a second and she shifted uncomfortably. "So Levi, where do you come from? If you don't mind me asking?" She began.

"Oh that's ok!" Levi started, "Well I used to live in Sina, but came here a while later" Levi didn't want to tell Natsumi where he actually came from. "Sina, you say?" She gasped. "Yeah... we practically came from the same place..." Levi half- lied, while scratching the back of his neck. 

"Why'd you move?" She asked. "Well, it was something to do with my uncle, I think it was that he had a job here, so we moved." Levi explained. He didn't really want to go into detail, because this conversation could lead into somewhere where he doesn't want it to.

Natsumi started to notice that Levi, didn't mention his parents. She was curious, but she had to be careful. "Levi..." She muttered. "Yeah...?"He looked up. "Uhm... do you have parents?" She asked carefully. Levi's eyes widened by a fraction and he froze for a second. He was slowly breaking inside as he thought about his mother, and the fact he didn't know his father.

"..." Levi didn't know how to respond.

Natsumi looked at Levi concerned and thought, 'oh no, did I offend him?' Just at that moment, a voice was heard. "Hey guys! What's up?" __ called.

__'s pov.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I called. However, when I turned around, Natsumi didn't look very happy. She then smiled. It looked fake. I looked up at Levi, and he looked up. Something's not right...

I stopped smiling. Levi seriously looked hurt. "Hey... __" He said. "Is everything alright?" I asked concerned. "I-" Levi began but Natsumi interrupted. "Yes, it's ok, __". "You sure...?" I repeated. Natsumi nodded her head.

But I knew something was up.