[18]: Resolved?

After that incident I had with Levi last week, I decided to ignore both Levi and Natsumi the rest of that week. I took quick glances at Levi, and saw his pained expression. It really hurt me. On the other hand, I saw Natsumi, she has a look of confusion on her face.

I decided to hang around with Eren, and told him about the whole situation. I decided to vent and it felt much better. At least I had someone to confess to. Eren understood the whole way, and he's always been like a brother to me.

Even though I've known him less than than I've known Levi, I feel as though I can open up to him more easily. Maybe because he shows his emotions? But that's a harsh thing to say. Levi has his reasons to be so emotionless, on the outside. I sometimes hate myself for the things I think. I think I'll keep my distance until I feel it's okay to.

It's best if I were to stay away from you guys, to prevent any further damage.

~

"What is it Eren?" I answered, after he had repeatedly called my name. "Hey... ___ I do believe you should just confront the issue, then get back to your friends. Because seriously, have you seen Levi's face? He looked like all of the cleaning products have sold out all across the world forever!!"

That was a joke, I didn't laugh at. On any other normal day, I probably would've laughed pretty hard at it. But today, that's not the case.

Just at that moment, Levi walked in. Oh shoot. I forgot, it's English. Levi sits next to me!! I averted my gaze immediately because of how awkward it will be. I glanced at Eren, who smirked and gave me a thumbs up. Maybe I should just listen to Eren. I'm clearly hurting Levi, and its not Levi's fault. So I should just open up.

I slowly looked to my right, and saw Levi staring at the front of the class. Just as well Natsumi's not in this class. I could see the pained expression on his face, and really was bothering me. I suddenly felt someone poke my back from behind. I looked back, and Eren gestured me to converse with Levi.

"*Cough cough* L-Levi?" I asked nervously. He slowly moved his eyes until they met mine. I saw relief wash over his eyes and the sadness go. "Listen, I'm sorry-" I began, but Levi cut me off, "N-no, I'm truly sorry. I shouldn't have forced it out of you like that. I shouldn't have done that. If you didn't want to tell me, I should've accepted that." Levi apologised.

I felt overwhelmed but content that everything went back to normal. "Seriously? The reason why I was upset because... I had a dream about my father... and well you know what happened... (Read Date and truths part 2 if you forgot what she meant) why it bothered me so much and I didn't tell anyone about it." I quickly glanced at Eren, and he'd frowned because I had lied about the situation.

I looked up at Levi and he looked concerned. He flicked my forehead. "Brat. I understand, I was worried sick about you." Levi confessed. I winced then chuckled. "I though it was nothing though... I mean since that happened ages ago." I reassured. "Hey, ___, even though I may seem calm, I still am affected," Levi lowered his voice a little, "About my mother's death."

I gave Levi a reassuring pat on my shoulder, and thought about what he said. I shouldn't lie, now I've seen that he really cares about me, and is the most loyalist friend I've had. He truly understands, we are alike in some ways.

After all, Levi Ackerman is my best friend.