Stranger // [Justin Bieber]

By euodiadem

"You don't know who I am?" The elevator doors start closing as I shake my head. "I'm Justin," he says as he c... More

Copyright, Disclaimer & Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 27

179 14 2
By euodiadem

"What?" Justin's usual golden eyes are now dark and staring at me in disbelief.

"My real name is Calista," I repeat myself.

I can see how a thousand thoughts race through his head, trying to make sense of why I would have hidden my real name from him. He opens and closes his mouth a few times, second guessing himself.

Then he speaks, "Is this some kind of publicity stunt?"

I almost want to slap him for even thinking such a thing, but with all the stories he had told me of girls using him for fame in the past, I guess the question is justified. With a boss such as Denzel Joyce, his question is more than justified.

"No," I sigh, looking away, "but my boss would have you believe so."

He frowns and brushes his messy bleached hair out of his face, "I'm confused. Is this about Mr. Leigh then?"

I shrug, "He's part of it, he saved me from being murdered."

"Murdered!" he shouts the word, "Why does someone want to murder you? Leah, I mean, Ca-Calista, are you in some sort of trouble?"

I can't help but feel loved when I look at his worried expression, already prepared to walk the extra mile for me, unaware of what the danger is even.

"I'm afraid it's the sort of trouble no individual can help us with, this is a matter of war."

I finally said it.

"War?"

I nod, knowing he must feel lost, so I take both his hands and let him look at me, "I'm ready to tell you everything, but you have to promise me something."

He wearily agrees, "Okay, what is it?" curiosity already driving his instincts.

"No one can know about this, they'll come after you too if they know you know."

"Who are they? I have more than enough money to get extra body guards and I-"

"Justin! Promise me! You can't tell anyone!"

He jumps but promises when I don't shake my persistence.

"South Africa is under an international lock down," I start, "there's a silent war happening as we speak because of political corruption and racism. The people have been brainwashed to turn against each other, black tribes are turning against each other, foreigners are being hunted down and killed without mercy, the Zulu tribes and Tswana tribes have re-ignited their age-old hate for each other and started killing each other," I explain in brief and allow my lungs to fill with air before I say the last part, "the saddest part of all is that the white minority left in South Africa has become prey to all blacks because of the racist government, they blame us for a lot of things, my people are being martyred, kidnapped, raped, murdered and hunted down as we speak. The one who managed to escape the cities are now hiding and trying to survive in the deserted parts of the country, but the United Nations has put a damper on the situation, no country is willing to help or rescue us."

Justin blinks at me in a blank state of mind for a few seconds before speaking, "How did you get out?"

"We fled the cities in time and hid far north of the country," I get goosebumps just at the thought of what I'm about to say next, "Together with a few other girls, I was kidnapped and on my way to one of the Zulu camps, they wanted to use us as bait and then kill us," I flinch, "but Mr. Leigh's troops got to me before we got to their camp. I am one of the lucky ones."

It looks as if Justin has gone in to a blank state of mind, asking questions to retrieve information, but not showing any emotion, like he was numb.

"Why was he looking for you?"

"He was looking for his son," I speak, seeing his eyes look at me for more, "His son was part of the group that my family fled with. We were all travelling to the same place," I try to keep it as clean as possible, but I can't bring myself to tell him he was my boyfriend, my almost fiance. Why would I tell him this if there's no guarantee of ever seeing Blake again?

"How did you get separated?"

"Night watch," I answer the truth, "Some of the watchers fell asleep and they sneaked right into our tents, knocking us out before we could make a sound. I woke up first, realizing I was in a truck together with some of the other girls in my camp, being driven to God knows where."

Justin seems alarmed, "Did they hurt you? I mean, did they..." he can't bring himself to say the words.

"Rape me?" I ask, already shaking my head, "No, I'm really still a virgin."

He takes a deep breath, looking relieved.

"We were just hit and botched up every time we woke up so that we could black out. Guess they didn't want us to see where we were going."

For a few minutes we sat in silence as the early morning light of the sun started peaking through the windows. We talked all night.

"What happened today with Will that you were so upset?" he asks.

"Mr. Leigh found something that might be a sign that my parents are alive. His son might be too. He is sending in his private troops to go investigate."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"No one else is helping, it's the best we can get," I feel sad, knowing that country after country has turned their backs against my people. All we need is a safe place.

"Let me help you! I can make a public announcement, I can call friends and contacts to spread the word!"

"No!" I shout, "You promised! They'll kill you or shut you down. Your career will end in an instant if you go against the puppet masters of this day and age!"

"I have enough money to last us a lifetime, let me help you, I don't care what happens to my career!"

"But I do! I won't let you!" I was determined, "Justin, you don't understand, if the president of the USA doesn't want to intervene, what makes you think your attempts will change his mind?"

"We have a new president though," he mutters.

"Trump, Obama, they're all the same. They're all chest pieces for the people behind the screen, they decide what happens in the end."

"Canada! Did I tell you I'm from Canada? I'm sure they'll help!"

I appreciated his efforts to sway me, but I knew no such thing was possible.

"If all you manage to do is to keep your promise then I'll leave you in peace from now on, but please, if you care at all about me, don't say anything, for your own good." My heart breaks at the thought of leaving him, but I wouldn't even trust myself at this point.

"I have one more question," he announces, "What does your boss have to do with all of this?"

I let my head fall between my legs, looking down and utterly ashamed, "He blackmails me," I admit.

"With what?"

"I don't even know!" I start laughing in a panic, "He will let you believe I'm a fame whore and am with you just for the publicity that it gives HarperCollins!"

I stand up, wiping a tear that escaped from my eye, still feeling silly.

"If that's all I'll be on my way."

Justin flies up and blocks my way from the exit, "Where do you think you're going?"

"I lied to you, I can't expect you to trust me anymore," I utter.

"You're not going anywhere Calista," he says, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, "there's nothing you can do to change my love for you."

I look at him in confusion, my heart jumps when he says my real name, "You're not mad?"

"The only thing I'm mad at is that you didn't tell me sooner. No one should walk around with this kind of weight on their own!"

"I- I'm so-" I'm cut off by Justin's soft lips, pressing down hard on my own. His arms wrap around my waist and he lifts me against the wall, not breaking our passionate kiss for one second.

My heart swells as I let him infiltrate every cell of my body, I grab on to him with force, letting Calista step out in full force.

He pushes me tighter against the wall as my legs wrap around him in a cocoon. With one hand steadying me, he uses the other to slip under my sleep-shirt and he bring his fingers over my breasts. He pulls back and nibbles on my ear, trailing down my neck in succulent kisses.

I gasp in satisfaction. My body is craving his touch, his love.

"Let me love you," he whispers in my ear.

Our eyes meet as I melt in to his arms, nodding my head, "Make love to me," I say back, out of breath.

- - -

Thank you for reading! Hope yall liked this chapter and the next one (hehe)

Please vote and comment!

Thanx!

-euodiadem

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.6K 31
***ONLY ONE HAS BEEN EDITED!! *** "you're the only one that can talk to me like that" Lyanna Moore is the kind of girl to tell it to your face. Soft...
228K 2K 35
Jasmine Noel Sher, a normal girl from Toronto Ontario, gets a chance to audition to be Island Defs New Artist. She finds a phone, at the auditions, t...
223K 8.3K 36
Love. Justin Bieber had it on the first sight. The minute he saw her, he fell in love with her. Justin sees her every day at the special library in t...
39K 924 50
' "Justin?"I ask,feeling my eyes widen a little in suprise. "The one and only."he half jokes,letting out a half smile yet it doesn't seem to go to...