Demi Adopts (Lesbian Story)

By DdLovatoFanfics

Elena is a 15 year old teenager living in a care home. She struggles with her health and is being bullied at... More

Demi Adopts
Elena Santiago
The Airport.
Home.
Music
I need to tell you something.
I haven't been completly honest with you
Goodnight
I know...
Dianna
Where are you?
Elena?
I Found Her
I've Been Looking For So Long
Demi Is My Sister.
Oh Boys!
Wilmer
Hey I'm Wilmer!
Habits.
Theres nothing to talk about
It'll be ok
Be Good Demi
Reserved For Lovato's
Stay Strong
Numb
Really Don't Care
Dylan
Leonardo DeCaprio.
It's Not Fair.
She's Strong!! It's in Her Blood
I cant believe it
Dear Elena
Happy
Contract
Leaving In 5
So Called 'Fans'
Fuck
Elevator
Say Something
Whatever
You Ok?
Warrior
Bad Day
Two Broken Hearted Girls
I Understand
Change
Dont Get Excited
Should We Be Worried?
Oh My Fucking God
Tour
Surprise
I Love You No Matter What
I've Been Thinking A Lot
Finally
New Rule
Joe?
Too Cute
So Fucking Bad
Just Shut Up
Elena Lovato?
Missing Her Voice ❤️
#Roadtorecovery
Both of You Are Fine
Pact
Healing Process
Atmosphere
Scars
Party
Celeb
LA
Whats Going On?
Love You XO
Mall
Queen
Coachella
Oh.my.gosh.wow
Kenny
Brat
3 months
Ok Mom!
Let Me Love You
Cravings
Interview
Tapes
Thunder Buddy
Baby Shopping
Blurry
Bet
Appointment
But First Let Me Take a Selfie
Hiding (Final Chapter)
Sequel is uploaded
Hola Wafangulo
New Story

I'm Ready

11.6K 220 18
By DdLovatoFanfics

It's the next morning and i've the worst headache ever. I cried myself to sleep last night, which means Wilmer didn't get much sleep either so I feel bad. I offered to sleep in one of the guest rooms but he said he didn't want to leave me alone when I'm upset so he held me while I cried. All night.

I don't think I can face getting up today and I have an important interview about my tour today which means I have to. Mom said she would ring me after it to let me know what happened when she dropped Elena off.

"wake up babe, your stylist is waiting downstairs for you" Wilmer kissed my forehead.

I sat up being already awake.
"Morning" I half smiled. I couldn't even manage to give him a kiss.

"I'll put on breakfast while you get ready and we can eat together before you leave. How does that sound?" he sat beside me stroking me hair.

"Thank you" i said in relief I'm honestly not up to anything today. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Wilmer turned around with his back facing me "Hop on" he laughed, lifting my mood a tiny bit.

I jumped on his back an he stood up.
"my little piggy" I kissed his cheek and giggled.

"that's the gorgeous laugh I like to hear" He smiled

"shut up" I smacked his ass and he took us both down stairs.

I was fine all trough breakfast because I had Wilmer to make me smile but when It was time to leave my mood suddenly dropped knowing that I would be fAking smile for the rest of the day.

"hey baby it'll be ok" he pulled me into a hug "ring me if you need me"

"Ok I will" I looked up at him.

"Have you got everything?" he asked

"Yep" I hadn't even checked.

"Phone?" he asked

"yep" I wave my phone at him "I have everyth-" Wilmer cut me off

"handbag" he laughed taking my handbag from the counter and handing it to me.

"Thanks" I giggled leaning up to kiss him.

"I love you" He said pulling awayu

"I love you too babe" I gave him one last peck and left.

-------

Demi's stylist arrived pretty early today but I had ask her to wait for awhile because Demi didn't get much sleep last night cause she was too upset. I let Demi sleep in for an hour then I went to wake her up.

"Wake up babe,your stylist is waiting downstairs for you" I kissed her forehead but she was already awake so she sat up.

I could tell just by the way she said morning that she was still feeling down normally id get a kiss but I didn't even get a smile. today is gonna be hard for her.

Once I told her I'd make breakfast while she got ready her mood began to pick up and I know she loves it when I give her piggy back rides so I told her to get on and she began to laugh.

during breakfast we talked like normal but it's a bit different without Elena here I won't say this I demi but I'm actually gonna miss her being around.

Demi's mood dropped before she left and I know that her mood is gonna be down for the rest of the day and I don't know how she's gonna cope especially with her interview. I told her to call me but I know she won't so I guess I'm just gonna have to follow her to the interview, which is gonna a be hard seeing as people don't know we're together. I'll have to try my best to stay hidden.

I got to the hotel where Demi is being interviewed a couple of minutes after it started I wasn't exactly sure where it was taking place so I stayed in the lobby with my hat and shades on praying to god no one noticed me.

----------

"So Demi how is your tour coming along?" the interviewer asked

"Um great thanks" I smiled "Final rehearsals are in 2 weeks so that's exciting and a tad bit scary" I laughed.

"I'm glad to here that" she smiled "so I've been hearing rumours and I want to know the truth! is it true you and Wilmer are not only dating but are engaged?" she raised her eyebrow and I got sad when I heard his name. I'd do anything to be with him right now.

"Demi?"

"Oh sorry, um n-no we're just friends, I've known Wilmer for a long time" I lied.

"Mmmm" The interviewer doesn't sound so convinced.

"And you've recently connected with your younger sister Elena am I right?"

I felt my eyes tear up but I held the tears back "Yes that's right"

"can you tell us about her?" she asked interested "why is it now you only decides to fin her and why was she put up for adoption?"

I wasn't sure if I should have answered those questions but I did anyway.

"um my mother and father we're going through a difficult time when they had Elena. The felt that they weren't able to bring a child in to the home as it wasn't a very happy atmospher and Dallas and I never knew about her. I was moving into my knew home and when I was going through boxes in my mothers attic I found the box with everything about her inside it and I never told my mother and went looking for her by myself and found her" i half smiled.

"Wow and where is Elena right now is she with your mother or you"

That was it and I began to cry. How can I answer that question when she is with neither of us. I feel myself began to breakdown and I had to get out.

as soon as I ran out into the lobby I was swarmed by paparazzi.

"Get out of my way" I shouted over them.

I got to the main doors and I was pulled back.

"Nena wait" It was Wilmer.

"Wilmer!!" I wrapped my arms around him and began sobbing.

"Wilmer and Demi are you guys dating?" A paparazzi shouted.

"shit" Wilmer took my hand and dragged me to the front desk.

"hi can I have a room for Wil-"

"I have a room a room" I interrupted him

"ok, it's fine thank you" Wilmer said to the woman and dragged me to the elevator.

"what are you doing here?" I asked once in the elevator away from the paparazzi.

"incase something happened you. Wait what did happen? why did you run out crying?" he hugged me.

the elevator stopped and we got out.

"she asked me about Elena" I said as we got to the room door. I quickly opened it and we got it.

I sat down on the bed while Wilmer stood observing me.

I was still crying and I couldn't stop.

"how about we sleep for awhile then go home ok" Wilmer said taking off my shoes and tossing them on the floor he then took off his own and climbed onto the bed along side me pulling the covers over us. I snuggled into him and quickly fell asleep.

-----

"Hey mom yeah I'm just home" I spoke down the phone to my concerned mother.

"How are you feeling are you ok?" she asked.

"i'm better, how were things today" my voice went quiet.

"It was ok. I explained to Elena before we went in what was happening and she said she understood. She even told me she loved me and called me mom" My mother was now crying down the phone.

"Hey come on mom, you'll start me off crying too" I laughed trying to brighten the situation

"Demi she said to tell you, she loves you with all her heart and that you shouldn't be sad because the sooner she gets better the sooner you both can be together" this made me instantly feel better knowing that Elena was on the right track .

"thank you" I said to my mom.

"she gets to have visitors in 3 weeks and I put you down is that ok?" my mom asked.

"Yeah that's perfect" I smiled, I can't wait to see her.

"Ok Hermosa, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you.

"I love you too mommy"
I replied

"Bye"

"Bye"

I know now that I don't have to be sad. Elena knows I'm doing what's best for her and if that means being away from he for awhile then that's what's gonna happen. I'm able to be at peace knowing she understands and doesn't feel like I've neglected her.

-----

"Hi baby" I said walking into the living room straddling wilmers lap.

"Hey gorgeous" he kissed me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I just got the phone with my mom and Elena is ok" I smiled.

"And are you ok?" Wilmer asked rubbing my sides up and down.

"I'm happy knowing Elena's happy" I hugged him.

"That makes me happy" he kissed my cheek and wrapped me tighter in his arms.

----

my publisher told the interviewer that I ran out crying because I was in pain in my stomach and needed to vomit.

Which means I have to fake sick and stay home for a week, meaning more time with my beautiful man.

Wilmer and I cuddled on the couch watching a movie when my phone buzzed I had a mention on twitter from Perez Hilton.

Demi and Wilmer a couple it's official. The tweet had a picture of Wilmer and I at the hotel the other day hugging and of us leaving later on that day.

"Wilmer look at this" I showed him the tweet.

"This is my fault" He sighed handing me back my phone "I shouldn't have came"

"no stop, it wasn't and if you hadn't of come I don't know what I would have done" I kissed his lips.

"what are we gonna do? I asked.

"We can come out with it or ask our publishers to cover it up" he shrugged "I'm ok with either" he added.

"Do you think it's time" I sat up looking at him.

"Only when you're ready nena" He kissed me.

"I'm ready" I smiled at him.

"Then so am I" he said hugging me and pulling me down to cuddle him again.

___________________________

Hey guys so 10 comments & 15 votes for the next chapter! I already have it written so the quicker the votes &comments, the quicker I update 😊 sorry I took so long to update!

oh and let me know what you guys think about Dilmer because the next chapter is all about Dilmer!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...
42.1K 1K 45
13 year old Paige Hiller was the most popular girl in school. Everyone was her friend , even though she was the biggest bully. One day when her least...
183K 2.2K 55
Join Elena Chandler life as a 16 year-old girl from an orphanage. Her life starts becoming so strange and she starts learning so many things when she...
361K 10.8K 41
you can never replace family. rated mature to be safe. discontinued.