Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

Av Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... Mer

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1

2K 45 4
Av Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: You make a deal with Crowley to save your baby. You turn into a demon and Sam and Dean try to help you.

"ARGHHH!" I cried out in pain as the demon used my gun to shoot me in the stomach. My three month pregnant stomach!

"There, got rid of the little accident." She cackled.

"F-fuck you!" I growl, trying to keep in the blood. I knew it wouldn't do much good but I wasn't going to do nothing. Let me back track...

A Few Hours Ago...

"Okay Beautiful, me and Dean are ready to go on this hunt." My boyfriend Sam called out to me from the bunkers entrance.

I jogged into the room. "You be careful. Don't get killed, eaten, kidnapped, decapitated, possessed-"

"Okay baby!" Sam chuckled. "We'll be fine. I'm gonna be safe and come back to you and Elijah."

"Better do. I'll kill you if you die."

"Babe, that didn't even make any sense."

"You know what I meant so move your gorgeous Moose ass and kill something." I giggled, playfully pushing him to the exit.

"Okay okay I'm going. Let me say goodbye to Elijah first." Sam begged, using the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, make it quick cause he's making me have hella cravings for pie and pickles."

"Leave my pie alone!" Dean yelled from doorway.

"I'm eating the frickin pie or I'm chopping Dean Jr. off!" I growl back.

Dean's eyes widened and he ran away yelping; "Pies yours!"

Me and Sam laughed. "You definitely put him in place." Sam chuckled.

"I just really wanted the pie." I smirk.

Sam grinned, leaning down and kissed me lovingly. After a few seconds I pulled back. "You keep doing that Sam and I'll not let you leave."

Sam grinned. "Maybe I could just stay with you then?"

"Nu-uh, you're going on the hunt. You and Dean need some brother time. Just say goodbye to Elijah and go." I order playfully.

Sam rolled his eyes, kneeling down to be level with my slight bump. "Hey Elijah, Daddy's leaving now. Don't worry, I'll come back soon. Just don't let mommy eat too much pie. Unke Dean's not gonna be too happy if she does. Anyway, see you soon son. I love you and Mommy so much." He pressed a kiss to my stomach before getting up.

I giggled and hugged him. "We love you too."

Sam said one more final goodbye before leaving. I stood in place as I watched him walk out the door. When the sound of the Impala rumbled away into the distance, I knew it was time to out my plan in action.

"Okay Elijah, how about a Mommy and Son hunting trip? Sound fun?" I asked my stomach playfully, receiving a small kick back. "Welp, there's my answer." I chuckled to myself.

Being a pregnant hunter who was told she wasn't aloud to hunt anymore by her boyfriend and his brother because she was pregnant was frustrating. Especially when hunting was pretty much her only hobby apart from reading and watching Netflix.

If you couldn't tell, that pregnant huntress was me. Yup, I was annoyed. Okay I get that they wanted to keep me and Elijah safe but being kicked out of hunting trips and made to say in the bunker because it was 'safe' was irritating to say the least.

So irritating that when I found the case the boys were working on now- which was a pack of vamps- I'd managed to stumble upon a small salt 'n burn. Nothing too big. I could handle it on my own since I'd been hunting solo for many years before I met the boys.

Anyway, I'd plan to leave the bunker after they had left for their hunt. And with them gone, it was time for me to be as well. I packed a quick bag full of salt, gasoline, matches and a small handgun. There was no point in taking clothes because I planned to be back the same night.

"Let's go kill some evil sons of bitches Baby Boy." I smirked to my stomach, slinging the bag over my shoulder and walking to the garage.

"Right 'Lijah, one kick to take the car, or two kicks to be a badass and take the bike?" I asked my unborn son as I contemplated the two vehicles in front of me.

Two kicks gave me the answer so I rubbed my stomach in thanks as I went over to the vintage Harley Davison bike. I strapped my bag at the back and put on the helmet. Once ready, I straddled the bike and started her up and sped down the road to the small case.

End of the Case...

"There!" I dusted my hands off cheerly as I watched the bones go up in flames. "All done. Mommy did a pretty good job don't ya think?"

Before Elijah could kick, a woman's voice scoffed from behind me, making me pull my gun out and whip around to face her.

"Who the Hell are you?!" I snarled, ready to fire.

"Names Trinity." She informed. "And yeah, I do actually come from Hell." Her eyes flashed black.

"Names kinda ironic don't ya think? What's next? A demon called Jesus?" I joked to myself, acting cocky. Guess I had Dean to thank for that.

"Hilarious." Trinity rolled her eyes sarcastically, raising her hand to use her demon powers to snatch the gun out of my hands.

I was now defenceless. God dammit Y/N! You should've listened to the pair of idjits. "What are you gonna do? Shoot me?" My brain was banging itself against a brick wall. My sarcasm was really gonna be the death of me.

"Well duh Sweetheart. You're Sam Winchester's bitch that he knocked up. You really think that demons will let the Winchester linage continue?" She laughed, cocking the gun.

I didn't reply, I just glared at her. Sam and Dean are gonna be so pissed at me. Well, that's if I get out of this alive.

"Let me go and I'll do anything. Make a deal, leave the Winchesters, anything. Just don't hurt my baby." I finally cracked, biting my lip to hold back the tears.

Trinity chuckled evilly. "Wow, that was pathetic. Why did Sam even show any interest in you what so ever. Bet he doesn't even love you. You're just there for a quickly."

"Shut up! You're lying! Demons lie!"

"Bet your sons even gonna hate you." She jeered.

That was it, I saw red and just went for her, completely forgetting about the gun. Before I could even touch her, it happened.

BANG!

I gasped, stumbling back. My hand instinctively went to my stomach. I felt a warm thick liquid pour out. I looked down to see my stomach with a serious bullet wound.

"AHHHH!" I screamed as I collapsed onto the floor, keeping my hand in the wound to try to keep the blood in.

"There, got rid of the little accident." Trinity smirked.

"F-fuck you." I grunted, feeling the pain crawl up.

"Oh honey, you wish. Anyway, as much as I enjoy watching you slowly die, I've got better things to do. So by-"

Before she could finish her sentence, she chocked, flashing orange and yellow before slumping to the floor. I tensed but relaxed when I saw Crowley standing behind her.

"Imbecile." He spat at Trinity before looking at me. "Hello Darling."

I didn't reply as I was too occupied with my bleeding stomach. "Elijah..." I whimpered, not wanting to believe this was happening. I probably just got my baby killed.

"Ouch, looks nasty. Moose Jr definitely does not appreciate that." Crowley smirked.

"Shut the hell up and help me!" I snarled, clenching my teeth to keep in the screams of pain.

Crowley clicked his tongue, keeping the smirk. "Now when has a demon ever helped a hunter? Don't get me wrong Darling, I like you. I really do. But-"

"GET TO IT ASSHOLE I'M KINDA BLEEDING OUT!"

"Fiery, I like it." He laughed. "Anyway, I'm not just gonna help you out of the goodness of my heart, because spoiler alert; I don't have one. The only way I shall help you is if you make a deal."

Most hunters would flip him off and die with dignity. Making a deal with a demon with a demon goes against everything they stand for so they'd never do it.

However, most hunters weren't pregnant with Sam Winchesters child and in a relationship with him. I had too much to lose. No way was I gonna let the best things in my life be ripped away by some demon.

"I'll do it. I make a deal." I said quickly.

Crowley lifted his eyebrows up in surprise. "Really? Now that's what I like to hear. Come on love, pucker up." He smirked.

"Fuck you." I growled before pressing my lips to his.

Once it was done, my stomach was healed and my baby was fine as Crowley said. I stood up and brushed myself down. Then I remembered the deal. What did Crowley want? The usual 10 years? Or-

"It's simple Darling." He interpreted my thoughts, probably reading them. "After your bouncing baby boy is born, I'll give you a week with him. Then, you're coming to Hell with me."

"No! Hell no!" I protested in shock and anger.

Crowley shrugged with an evil smile. "Well I can always take the deal back. Sammy will be so depressed without his love and son."

His words hit me like a train. Sam would be so upset. I couldn't do that to him. He could live with my son but not me. He didn't need me. There are plenty more fish in the sea for him.

"Fine." I said through gritted teeth. "Keep the deal. You can have me, just leave my son out of it."

"Deal. See you in 6 months." He smirked before vanishing.

Once he left, I quickly packed up and rushed back to the bunker before the boys got back. They couldn't know I went on a hunt or the deal. They'd hate me. Especially Sam.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

37.3K 788 18
Dean X Reader Imagines 2 With a dash of Jensen Ackles Contains pain, loss, fluff and some smut Enjoy!
325K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...
22.5K 413 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...
198K 3.1K 105
Here are some imagines for those supernatural fans out there!