The Perfect Gem I Jasper X Re...

By Dragonrose_firemage

You had finally moved to a simple place, a place where you thought nothing would happen. You lived at the oth... More

Chapter One: The New House
Chapter Two: Bright Yellow Eyes
Chapter Three: A Visit from a Boy You Know
Chapter Four: The Earrings
Chapter Five: Worst Day Gone To Best
Chapter Six: The Secret Place
Chapter Seven: The Worst Day Ever
Chapter Eight: Keven The Jackass Lord
Chapter Nine: Nothing Seems Okay
Chapter Ten: Good Morning
Chapter Eleven: Sooner Or Later
Chapter Twelve: Going Out Gone Wrong
Chapter Thirteen: New House Mate
Chapter Fifteen: What Happened With Jasper?
Chapter Sixteen: Her Diamond?
Chapter Seventeen: What Did He See?
Chapter Eighteen: Old Face Suprises
Chapter Nineteen: Waking Up
My Halloween Costume from Last Year!
Chapter Twenty: Cops at Our Door
Well Guys...

Chapter Fourteen: What the Heck Has Happened Today!?

2.7K 75 30
By Dragonrose_firemage

(Well, I didn't know what else to do. So if everything is hated near the end I'm sorry. You'll get to actually kiss her soon. Like for real. I didn't say anything! HAVE A RED KUENI!! BYEEEEEE)

*Your POV*

You woke up slowly in Jasper's Arms, warm and happy as most of the memory from your nightmare from last night faded to the back of your mind. You shifted and moved, which woke Jasper up to pull you closer.

"Where are you trying to go?" Jasper asked you, smiling a bit as she held you. You were stuck, couldn't leave without your captors permission. You giggled. "To make food, ya goofball. You and me aren't the only ones in the house anymore, and Percy Can't cook." You giggled a bit.

Jasper sighed and loosened her grip on your waist. "Right, other human in the building. Needs food. Got it." She slowly, like a sloth, started to stand up. You quickly stood up to put on new cloths, assuming you were in the ones from last night. You looked down to change, but weirdly enough, you were in your favorite PJ's.

"Um... Jaz..?" You asked, worried. "H-How did I get into my PJ's? I was in regular clothing Yesterday during the movie.." Your face got warm as you waited for Jaspers Answer. "I changed you into your PJ's, thought it would be more comfy." Jasper told you groggily.

Your face blew up as red as a tomato. You don't know why it mattered, but Jasper had seen what you looked like under your clothes. You quickly grabbed whatever you were wearing that day and ran out of your bedroom and into your bathroom.

Jasper must have heard you run cause she followed you. When you shut the door on her, she stood outside the door. "(Y/N)? Did I do something wrong..?" Jasper asked you, her voice muffled slightly from the bathroom door. She sounded worried, scared she had ruined their relationship.

You could hear that Percy was awake because of his heavy ass footsteps. The footsteps stopped near the door as Jasper explained the Situation to Percy. "Did I do something wrong..?" Jasper asked. Percy was laughing like a maniac on the other side of the door.

"Miss that part of human Culture did ya?" Percy said, most likely smiling widely. "Well, seeing someone's bare body, or even only slightly covered body, means intimacy.  Intimacy Means things like loving a person. There's two types of love. One with more intimacy, and one with casual."

Percy was going over all of the things you had skipped.. Jeez, what were you gonna do now..? "Me and (Y/N) Have a casual love. Like brother and Sister. You and (Y/N), on the other hand have a more intimate relationship. I personally think you love her but that's your whole thing."

There you have it. Percy had done it, and your face was brighter than it ever could be. You needed a cold shower. Yeah, go do tha-- wait. Cold shower bad. Hot shower. No freezing to death.

"I-I'm gonna be in here a while.." You called through the door. You turned on the shower as Percy's heavy footsteps walked off. But jasper just sat down in front of the door. She must have been contemplating why you had kept that section of human culture away from her.

I mean, why had you? it was kinda stupid when you think about it. I mean, you have to like Jasper by now. She has a nickname, she sleeps with you, she cares for you, she keeps you warm, she like your best friend.

But did you want more. Your face heated up at the thought. That must have been a yes..

Finally you knew why you cared so much for the gem..

*Jasper's POV*

Why did (Y/N) Not teach me this part of human Culture..? Was she embarrassed about it? If she was, why would she. I mean, It's not like we're trying to be intame-- Oh, me holding her in her sleep, always taking care of her...

Maybe she's embarrassed by our level of intimacy. 

Before going full blown assumptions here, I should actually try and ask her. Thats what a normal person would do. Well, a normal human. But one of us is half.

God dammit, my face is heating up. How long has it been since it's done that?

Maybe I should talk to Percy while she takes a shower. Yeah, she just turned the water on. I stood up from where I sat and walked the way Percy had gone. When I found him, he was sitting at a stool near the kitchen counter. "Hey, Jasper. Can you cook..?" He asked. I nodded.

Right, (Y/N) said he couldn't cook. Maybe he was hungry. "What do you want to eat for breakfast?" I asked him. He smiled. "Can you make a good of an omelet as (Y/N)?" He asked me, his facial expression seeming to challenge me.

"Sure, but uh... quick question. What's an omelet..?" I don't remember anything From the cook book. But then again, I never really looked at the titles of the food.

Percy started laughing. "Make me an omelet, I wanna see this." He managed after he finally finished laughing. I went into the kitchen and pulled out a few ingredients. Eggs, herbs, butter, cheese. A big  flat at the bottom shaped peice of metal I used once to make a crape, and a weird leverage device.

I turned on the heat maker thingy and started cooking. I minced the herbs and put them in the eggs once they were in the pan. I quickly finished the food and put it on a 'plate'.

Percy stared at the plate for a few moments. Was there something wrong with it..? "Aren't you gonna try it Percy?" He looked up at me, like I had just broken his focus, he then smiled. "I can't eat without a fork. Can you hand me one? It's the metal piece with three or for prongs. Like a trident."

"Go get it yourself.." I told him as I sat on my reinforced stool. (Y/N) Had to make it so it could support my weight. I lent my head on my wrist, thinking about the whole new concept kept hidden to me.

Love

Why had she hidden it from Me? Why? It was so strange, I couldn't wrap my head around it. Percy had finally gotten his lazy ass up to grab himself a 'fork', and now had taken a bite. His eyes widened at my cooking, but I didn't really care right now.

"Why had (Y/N) Hide that part of human culture?" I asked him, "Cause I would have left her in her outfit if I had know." Percy had started to scarf down his food, and was done quite fast. Soon, he looked up, and had a smile on his face. "Cause I tease her, and she knows what I say is true." He chuckled.

I stared at him. Percy had always been so straightforward with his thoughts and answers to questions. He was very helpful with (Y/N) how to figure her out. "You mean the whole girlfriend thing?" I asked him, "Dose that have something to do with the intimacy thing? The whole love piece?"

He'd only nod, smiling. "A boyfriend or girlfriend is a type of lover. Someone special that you want to spend the rest of your life with. You want to keep them happy and safe. Make sure they're with you forever. You love them."

I stared at him, taking mental notes. "It had something to do with loyalty, feeling like you should always stay with them when you're sad. And it can be anyone. It can be boyfriend, girlfriend, sometimes if they prefer it, Lover."

"She loves you, that's why she keeps you here. And that's why you stay. It's kinda obvious." He laughed a bit more. The door clocked from where (Y/N) Was and she walked down into the Kitchen. When she saw me her face went red again. 

I walked over to her and stood in her way as she went to grab some food. "(Y/N), I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't know." I hug her, slipping my head on her shoulder. She didn't push away, but didn't move either for a few moments.

After a little while, she finally hugged me back, and we stood there for a little while. "It's alright... I never meant to leave you in the dark about this for that long." 

A cough.

"I turned my head expectantly at the one who had done it, giving him a glare. Soon, (Y/N) Coughed and walked into the kitchen to make herself her boring old cereal. Percy Motioned me over and Pulled out one of those noise makers Snow had ages ago on her side table.

He had a photo of two people interlocking in something called a 'Kiss'. "Go kiss (Y/N)!" He half whispered to me, half shouted. "Will she get mad at me..?" I asked him, worried that he was trying to kill me and snows good relationship. Though I don't know what it is anymore.

"Nah, she'll be fine." he replied with a smile, "Just go and do it. It'll be nice."

("Plus it's been fourteen chapters already!" I hear all the readers Yelling at me, the author. "Give us something to seal the deal already dammit!")

I wanted to do it, not sure how I would thought. But I walked back over to snow and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and looked at me. Then, I did it. I lent down and did the thing Percy told me to do.

My face heated up quickly, so soon I stopped to look at (Y/N)'s reaction. Only, when I stopped, she fell to the floor. I quickly picked her up, holding her in my arms, and yelled at Percy. "What the hell, Percy! Why did you make me do that?!" 

He was laughing so hard. I swear I saw tears come out of his eyes. "I-I didn't know she was g-gonna faint!" He said in between laughs. I stood up, holding snow with only one arm, and walked over to the white haired boy. I punched him, hard.

He stopped laughing, if only to a point where it was a giggle. If I put Snow back to bed and curl up, act like it never happened, maybe that would make everything all better. Or maybe I'll make everything worse. I didn't know what to do anymore!

I went over into the living room and laid down on the couch, holding her close to me for warmth. And also to make sure she doesn't freeze to death in her sleep. Bad way to go.

Soon, After laying there with her for so long, I fell asleep with her....

(Well, I said i'm sorry didn't I? I hope you enjoyed the chapter, because I was able to type it like rapid fire. it was awesome! So, let's finish it up now, shall we? I hope you enjoyed, and i'll see you all next time! Byeeeee)

Word Count: 1855

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 4 12
Disclaimers: Mild language, girlxgirl, mentions of death ══════════════════ You unfortunately died in the human universe, our current one. The one on...
63.5K 1.5K 72
Because I got sick and tired reading Xreader novels that are for females only. No disrespect, they're not bad. It's just that, some people would like...
3K 111 13
You're the outcast at school. It was your 16th birthday. What happens when you find out that your soulmate is none other than the famous Steven Unive...
9.6K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...