The Academy - Book II Editing...

By emmyles

*This book features very mature content! If you don't like your men dominant stop now because this is your o... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight part A
Chapter Twenty - Eight part B
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six part A
Chapter Fifty Six Part B
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine (Epilogue)

Chapter Ten

5.7K 249 50
By emmyles

Chapter Ten

The Lawson Estate

Ebony opened her eyes and frowned as she turned to look at the device on the table.  Looking at the blinking time she read 07:46 and hurriedly rose and ran to the shower.  How is it possible I overslept, she thought as she jumped into the shower.  Quickly she scrubbed her body and put on a pair of pink underwear and a rose tank top. 

Glancing at the time she read 07:57, leaving her hair wet and down she tried to drag a comb through the tangles.

Walking through the adjourning door she froze as she looked toward where Jacob laid asleep.  Taking a deep breath she recited to herself:  Take control, get comfortable, don't hold it too hard and don't spit on it.

Walking up to the bed Ebony didn't look to see if he was already up and waiting, she didn't care.  Grabbing the blue covers she snatched them off and stared at the black boxers that laid against his golden skin.  Remembering how he'd pulled her underwear off she climbed onto the bed and grabbed the waist band.  As she pulled the underwear down they caught on his morning arousal.  Not knowing any better she tugged.

Jacob eyes flew open and he stared down to see Ebony pulling at his underwear from between his legs.  He waved his hand as her tugging became more painful and yelled, "Stop!"

Ebony stared up into his eyes and felt fear shoot through her as his eyes swirled.  "I'm sorry," she began.

Jacob pulled Ebony up his body and stared into her eyes and sighed. "How can anyone be so horrible at this?"  Rolling his eyes stared at her wet hair, "Maybe we should end this now."

Ebony scrambled off him and looked at his forehead.  "I'm sorry," she cried softly, "I'll try harder!"

Jacob sat up and got out of the bed straightening his boxers before smiling coldly at her, "How exactly do you plan to get better?"

Crawling to the edge of the bed she looked pleadingly at him, "Can't you just tell me how to do it?"

Jacob cocked an eyebrow, "Why would I want to do that?"

Ebony glanced away from his penetrating gaze and looked down, "I'll do anything."

Jacob sighed as he raked his hands through his hair, "Get on your knees."  When she hesitated he shrugged and smirked, "Since you don't want to we'll just-"

Ebony scrambled off the bed and knelt before him.  Her heart was beating in her ears as she sat on her back in her knees in front of him waiting for his next command.

"In that position how do you expect to do anything," asked Jacob as he stared at her.

Raising up she was level with the front of his boxers.  Jacob's cold look was sending shivers up and down her spine.

Jacob reached out and touched her cold wet hair. "This should be dry," he said icily as he grabbed it and pulled her head back so she'd be staring up at him.  "Do not have wet hair and stop wearing clothes it's annoying."

Ebony tried to nod but his grip was keeping her head pulled back. "Y-y-yes," she stuttered as she stared at him wondering if he was going to pull her hair out with his grip.

Relaxing the grip he continued, "Lace your fingers into the waist band of my shorts and gently pull them down."  He watched as his member stopped the downward movement.  "Do not tug," he continued as his grip tightened in her hair, "ease the band over it."

Ebony stopped pulling from the sides and moved to the front of his underwear and pulled the band out and down and his erection popped out at her smacking her forehead.  Jumping in surprise she finished pulling them down. 

Jacob loosened his grip on her hair but didn't let go, "Now gently take it in your hands and rub it up and down."  Closing his eyes he felt her hands sliding slowly up and down, with her breath gentle blowing on it.  "Move your hands up and down a little faster."

Tightening his grip and wrenching her head back he growled his displeasure when she closed her eyes.  His grip loosened slightly when she opened them again, "Don't close your eyes and don't look away.  You need to watch and know what I like and what I don't like."  

Ebony  knelt on the floor for almost twenty minutes knowing not to stop her hand and arm movements but the exertion was starting to make her breathing heavy and her arms tired.  Dropping her eyes to his throbbing flesh she wondered why he didn't have her stop, he just stared down at her coldly with a slight smile.  Frowning she remembered the man and woman moaning last night;  he hadn't moaned or shown any real interest in what she was doing.

"You can stop," he finally drawled as he threw her on the bed.  "You once again have shown you can't please me," he started coldly, "But I did give you fourteen days."

Ebony laid shivering wondering what he was going to do.  When he climbed on top of her, her breath hitched in her chest.

Lightly brushing his lip along her jaw line as he laid over her he whispered, "You'll do anything?"

Ebony felt sick in the pit of her stomach as she stared into his eyes.  Shifting under him she wanted more than anything to say no, "Yes."

Rolling her on top of him he laid on his back, "I want you to straddle me."

When she went to place one leg over his waist he chuckled, "No.  We are going to try something different.  I told you before you have issues doing this because you haven't been pleasured well."

Ebony stared still not understanding as she looked into his mocking brown eyes.  She watched stupefied as he grabbed her legs and pulled them toward his head.  Once she was straddling his head facing his feet she felt extreme humiliation wash over her as she knew he was staring up with those cold eyes at her.

When he pulled her down she whimpered wondering if he was going to bite her like he'd done yesterday.  As her body started to shutter at the thought she felt something warm and wet start to probe at her.  Quickly another experience came to mind and she tried to scramble off not wanting a repeat of the mind shattering encounter.

At the feel of him tightening his grip she stopped and stared at his member wondering if she was supposed to be doing something, if she should do something.

As his mouth started its assault more aggressively she could feel herself starting to relax; soon her hips started to rock and moans fell from her lips. She felt her world crashing to a crescendo and she fell forward onto his chest and stomach.  She could taste his precum against her lips as she gasped.

The slight taste him made her want more and she started to lap at his slit, he tasted like every desert she'd ever loved.   Feeling him pull her closer to his mouth, she started using the up and down motion trying to get him to produce more of the wonderful taste that was on his stomach. Soon she was sucking and licking on his tip as one hand jerked at him and the other danced over his balls.

When the desired effect wasn't produced she sat back and whined sexily as her hips moved up and down, "Give it to me."  When she felt him chuckled she doubled her efforts.

Soon she felt herself falling apart again and he expand in her hand. Licking greedily at the tip she pulled back when the cream from yesterday that had been on her stomach started to shoot out. Gasping her pleasure she smelt the sweet tantalizing smell.  Remembering the vid she'd watched before sleep, she opened her mouth wide and took him in as far as she could as he exploded down her throat.

She felt Jacob's hands tighten in her hair as he urged her to take more of him into her mouth as he came down her throat.  I did it, thought Ebony as she squeezed her cheeks mimicking the lady on the vid.   Pulling back she made sure not to scrape him with her teeth as she licked at what landed on his stomach greedily. Sighing, she rolled off Jacob hoping she'd pleased him.

Blinking she stared into his fawn brown eyes waiting for him to say something.  When he titled her chin and sank his teeth into her shoulder she closed her eyes until he was finished.  Feeling him swell again she wondered if she was to please him with her mouth as she shifted under him.

Pulling back Jacob cocked a brow at her, "You did adequately, Ebony."  Staring amused he leaned back against the pillows displaying his god like body, "I believe I'll spend today giving your lessons on your job."  As he spoke unseen hands pulled her toward him.  

Chuckling as his hand slid behind her head and brought her eye to eye with him, "I will not always be so gracious in the morning.  Do you understand?"

Ebony winced at the pressure, "Y-y-yes."

Smiling wickedly he continued, "Do you like the way I taste?"

Ebony averted her eyes from his piercing gaze, "P-p-please don't."  She flinched when his grip tightened and looked back at him.

Jacob stared with flashing eyes, "Do not look away from me."  Loosing his grip he growled, "Do you like the way I taste?"

Ebony nodded earnestly when she saw his eyes turning gold, "Y-y-yes!"

Jacob smirked as she replied.  "Then I want you to want it every morning," he pushed and could see that his words had taken root.  Leaning back he placed his hands behind his head and said gloatingly, "I have more for you."

Ebony knew she'd been pushed but she wasn't strong enough to shake the allure of his words.  Leaning forward she started to rub him gently before taking him into her mouth.

"I believe we should spend the whole day doing this," said Jacob as he closed his eyes relishing the feel of her mouth.  "You are a quick study," he continued on a moan. "I see how you got into the Jiju location on scholarship," he groaned as his fingers threaded through her hair.

----------

The Palace

Jacob walked into the office four hours late.

“You missed the meeting with the council,” said Lucas looking up at him.

Shrugging, Jacob looked around the room, “Where’s Kae and did I miss anything important?”

Lucas chuckled, “Kae said he is tired of being on our staff and not being paid so he is at home in his offices.”

Jacob chuckled as he looked to Anton, ‘When is the event to be held for him to be admitted to the council?”

Anton turned and nodded, “It will take place in 5 days’ time and there were six entries.”

Jacob sat down and leaned back in his chair, “That is six more than I expected.”

Lucas pointed to his hand held, “The names will interest you even more.”  Displaying the information on the table he pointed, “Three of the names are on the list of people that have been sponsoring the acts of treason against the Alliance.  I believe the sparring event would be a good way to eliminate them.”

Jacob nodded as he sent the page for Kaelen to join them.  He chuckled when he received a curt response with an invoice.  After sending a response he showed the invoice to Lucas.

Whistling Lucas looked toward the door to watch Kae walk in, “You sure aren’t cheap.”

Kae walked to the table and sat down, “What Ward is?”

Lucas pursed his lips as he remembered how much Kayla could spend when he displeased her.  His latest blunder had cost him three months of the average person’s salary.  Rolling his eyes he smirked, “I believe it to be worth it though.”

Kae looked at him and laughed, “I’m sure Mia would be happy to know that.”  Sitting back in the chair he turned to Jacob, “What do you want to discuss?”

Showing Kae the list of entries for the sparring event he pointed, “I know you recognize these names.”

Kae leaned back in his chair and smiled, “There dead.”

Rising Lucas shrugged, “Well that would conclude our meeting.”

Jacob chuckled, “How about we go out for drinks to celebrate.”

Lucas stared questionably, “What are we celebrating?”

While at the same time Kae smiled and asked a different question, “Why?”

Jacob rocked back on his feet as he smirked naughtily, “It appears my new assistant will be working out.”

Lucas shook his head, “Maybe I shou-“

Kae glared as he waved a hand sending the chairs in the rooms toppling over, “Keep your damn mouth shut.”

Lucas looked toward the ceiling as he tried not to laugh, “I was going to say should congratulate Ebony.”

 Kae continued glaring as he twisted his lips, “Yeah!  I’m sure that wasn’t what you were about to say.” Running his hands through his recently clipped hair and shrugged before saying sarcastically, “Let’s go celebrate your morning activities.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 17 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...
28.6K 797 25
[𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐔] [𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐱 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞] [𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭] Previously known as "Obsessive". The A...
3.1K 797 32
"Beauty can be lethal as it is alluring" Story of a bullied loner girl. Violet has grown up all her life with being bullied and abused.Her father has...
963K 36K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...