Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

Av Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... Mer

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Dean

1.5K 39 3
Av Erin_Winchester55

Imagine: Calling Dean because you need help with a vampire problem.

Dean's POV

"Who is this and how do you have this number?" I snapped down the phone as I drive Baby back to the bunker after a supply run.

"Um, is this Dean Winchester?" The soft voice of a woman asked back, sounding nervous.

"Yes," I answered with a nicer tone since I felt bad for snapping at her. "Can I help you?"

"Y-yeah. I've got a um, problem, and Bobby couldn't help me so he told me to call you." She informed.

"Okay, what's your name Sweetheart?"

"Certainly not that." She sasses back, making me chuckle. "It's Y/N L/N."

"Nice name." I flirt down the phone.

She giggled. "Thanks."

"Anyway, what's the problem Y/N? Why couldn't Bobby help?"

"It's a vamp situation. Bobby said he was too old to deal with vampires so he gave me your number. He said and I quote; 'Call this Idjit. His name's Dean Winchester.'" Y/N explained.

"Yup that's Bobby alright." I smirked.

"So can you help me?"

"Hell yeah I can Y/N. I can never refuse a damsel in distress."

"I can see why Bobby calls you an Idjit." She scoffed playfully.

I grinned with amusement. "I'm starting to like you Y/N."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She fake groaned.

"Both Sweetheart."

"Lucky me." She giggled.

"Ain't that the truth. Anyway, just text me your address and the Ghostbusters will be there soon."

Y/N laughed. It sounded heavenly. "Okay, see you soon, hopefully, Dean."

"Oh you definitely will, don't worry. See you later Sweetheart." I chuckled before hanging up. This was gonna be an interesting case for sure.

**

Me and Sam pulled up outside Y/N's house. My palms were sweaty for some reason. I chewed my lip in between my teeth in...nervousness? Dean Winchester was really nervous about meeting a woman?

"Dude, you okay?" Sam's voice snapped me out of thought.

I coughed awkwardly. "Y-yeah. I'm fine...why?"

He shrugged. "You're just acting weird."

"Am not."

"Are too. Is this about the hunt or Y/N?"

"The hunt?" I said hoping he'd believe me

Sam smirked. "It is about Y/N then. Dean Winchester is nervous about meeting a woman? I must be in a parallel universe."

"Okay, you're gonna do that thing where you shut the hell up. Forever." I grumbled, getting out of the car before he could say anything else.

Sam got out too with a bigger smirk. He didn't say anything, he just walked to Y/N's front door. I scrambled to follow behind him, making him roll his eyes.

When Sam knocked on the door, I straightened my clothes out and spiked my hair up. Call it an inkling but something made me feel all giddy about meeting this woman.

The door opened and my eyes were met with- Holy Mother of bacon and pie- the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Even Sam's eyes widened a little.

She smiled timidly at us. "Winchesters?"

Sam snapped out out of his trance and nodded politely. "Uh yeah. I'm Sam. You must be Y/N right?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you. Is he okay?" Y/N asked, giggling at my in awe expression.

"Yeah sorry, he's just an Jerk. Don't be fooled by his charms." Sam hit the back of my head, bringing me back to reality.

"Bitch." I grumble at Sam before turning back to Y/N with a smirk. "Dean, but you already know that. I'm sure you've not forgotten about me since our conversation over the phone."

Sam rolled his eyes while Y/N scoffed playfully. "I see what you mean." She said to Sam who chuckled. "Anyway, come on in."

Sammy and me stepped inside. She told us to make ourselves comfortable so we sat down on her couch. "Can I get you anything? Food? Drink?" She asked sweetly, making me smile.

"A beer would be nice." I say back happily.

"Just water will do for me please." Sam said.

"Okie dokie, I'll be right back." Y/N grinned brightly before leaving the room.

I watched her leave in content. My eyes gazed at her soft H/C hair that bounced as she walked. Damn, I just wanna touch it to see how soft it is. In a non creepy way of course.

"You okay Dude?" Sammy's voice snapped me out of thought. I turned to him and frowned.

"Yeah...why?"

"Cause you didn't stare at her ass when she left. You sure you're my brother?" He asked with seriousness.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up. I can be a gentleman....sometimes."

Sam just laughed his ass off. I scowled and lunged at him. We started play fighting, laughing loudly and enjoying ourselves. The sound of a heavenly giggle broke us apart.

Looking up, I saw Y/N stood there with a bottle of water and a beer in her small hands. "Alright ladies, break it up." She chuckled.

I smirked, pushing Sam down before getting up and going over to her, taking the beer. "Thank you Darlin'."

Y/N just rolled her eyes with another giggle, patting my chest before walking over to Sam who was still on the floor, pouting like a small child. "Aww, was Deano mean to you?" She teased.

Sam stuck his tongue out and sat back onto the couch. I did the same, sipping my beer smugly. Y/N sat on the couch opposite us, legs crossed and smile still plastered to her face.

"So Darlin'," I began. "Tell us about this vamp problem you got."

She sighed, eyes loosing their light and smile fading away. It felt like someone had punched me in the gut to see her this way. I just wanted to take her in my arms and protect her from all the bad in this world.

"It's okay Y/N, you don't have to tell us. We can just do some research and we'll find it." Sam offered kindly, seeing her body language tense.

Y/N shook her head softly, taking a deep breath. "No, no, I'll tell you. It's only just happened and I'm still trying to deal with it." She explained, smiling tightly.

I recognised that smile. It was the same smile I do when I don't want Sammy or anyone worry about me. The smile that I hide a thousand unwanted feelings behind...

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I knew I should of brought Gigantor over here," I pointed my thumb at Sam. "He's got this stank to him huh?" I smirked, trying to make her laugh.

"Hey! I so do not!" Sam protested like a little kid.

Y/N giggled, eyes regaining their beautiful glint and the smile returning as she gazed at me. I gazed back, having that 'slow-motion-I'm-staring-at-you-but-not-in-a-creepy-way-chick-flick-moment'.

It was nice, for a chick flick moment. I smiled softly at her and she reflected my smile. At this moment, it was just me and her. My green eyes locked with her gorgeous E/C eyes.

However Sam interrupted that moment by slapping my shoulder. I snapped out of it and cleared my throat, cursing the small blush that cascaded my cheeks.

Y/N smiled in amusement but there was a little blush in her cheeks too. Alright, professional Dean. Vamp to kill remember? "So, tell us the story 'bout this vamp."

"Well, I was dating this guy called Nathan. It was going well for a few months before I noticed he started to act differently. Coming in late, going out to bars where girls would be killed the same night and sometimes their would be these weird smells of blood coming from him. I found out he was a vampire a few days later. And when he knew I knew, he attacked me but somehow I got away. But he left me with this." She unbuttoned her shirt half way and revealed her shoulder to show a scar of a vamp bite.

Anger flooded me. Oh I was defiantly gonna kill this bastard. "He's been stalking me ever since. Waiting for his moment to strike. I haven't been out in weeks I've been that terrified." She continued as she buttoned herself back up.

I reached across and laid a hand on her knee. "Don't worry Sweetheart, me and Sammy will take care of this bastard. You're safe with us here."

Y/N gave me a soft smile and laid her hand on top of mine. "Thank you Dean. And you too Sam."

"No problem Y/N." Sam said back.

"Right," I said as I got up. "Lets go Sammy. We got work to do."

***

"You look happy." Sam commented as we drove back to Y/N's house.

"That a crime now?" I said defensively.

Sam shook his head and chuckled. "Wouldn't have anything to do with Y/N now would it?"

"...No."

"Ah, you hesitated so that's a yes. You're all giddy like a puppy. Bet you feel like the hero, saving the pretty girl from a big scary vamp." My Little Brother teased, making me punch his shoulder.

"Shut up, Bitch. And Y/N don't need saving. She got away from that vamp all by herself. That's badass."

"Y/N and Dean sitting in a tree-"

"I will push you out of Baby without hesitating."

***

"Dean! Sam! Are you guys okay? Did it go okay? Are any of you hurt?" Y/N asked worriedly when she opened the door. It made my heart soar that she was worried.

Sam chuckled. "We're okay Y/N. It was an easy hunt." He said as she let us in.

She let out a relieved sigh and relaxed. "Thank God, I was so worried. Not that you guys can't take care of yourselves but-"

"Sweetheart, breath." I smirked.

Y/N giggled. "Sorry. Thank you guys so much." She hugged Sam and then me.

"Anytime Y/N. Call us whenever okay?" Sam smiled and Y/N nodded.

Sam then walked out to the Impala after giving me 'the look'. I made a mental note to punch him before turning to Y/N.

"So..." I began.

Y/N giggled, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "Thank you again, Dean. Please, call me sometime. Let's go get a drink or something, yeah?"

"Y-yeah." I stuttered with a blush cascaded on my cheeks. "Bye Sweetheart." I said as I walked out the door.

"Don't call me Sweetheart!" She called, giggling adorably.

Opening Baby's door, I sent her a wink. "Sorry Princess!"

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully and smiled, waving as I drove off with Sam. "She's got you good." My little brother smirked.

"Shut up, Bitch."

"Jerk."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

57.8K 703 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...
2.5K 11 34
WARNINGS: Sexual Intercourse, Strong Language, Gay Dean, Castiel and Sam will be mains but there will also be a Fem or male reader. Hope you enjoy! T...
198K 3.1K 105
Here are some imagines for those supernatural fans out there!
96.8K 884 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...