My Neighbour... Next Door?!

De multifandomkpop7

My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well ... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 [Final Chapter]
Author's Note
NEW STORY NEXT~

Chapter 30

1K 42 17
De multifandomkpop7

Author POV

Nothing has changed over the days as Yuna and Jungkook continued to act like strangers. They would occasionally sneak peeks at each other but they wouldn't spit a word. Yuna was busy with her work as usual as Jungkook would just be sticking with his hyungs and keeping quiet while he played with his phone. Not only were the two affected, even Bangtan and the girls were affected. The atmosphere would always be awkward when the two are around and it would not be lively like before even when one of them is not around.

One night, Yuna was heading home after her work and she stepped in her apartment only to find out that Yerin was still there. The girls decided to stay in Yuna's house after their lessons that day and everyone left after dinner except Yerin.

Yerin shot up from her storybook and waved at Yuna. "You're back! Have you eaten your dinner?" Yuna shook her head and threw her bag on the sofa before going to the kitchen to get some water. "I am not hungry, just tired." Yuna smiled a bit and sat on the chair nearby. "I can cook something for you to eat. Something light." Yerin offered but Yuna declined, "I will take a warm bath. It's getting really cold outside."

Yuna was letting the warm running water hit her skin as she relaxed her muscles that were aching due to her work. She was packed with her schoolwork, projects, tests and work for the past few days that she doesn't even have time to bond with the girls. She closed her eyes to let the water moisture her face as she remembered how Jungkook would always be there to cook or buy food for her after her work. She couldn't help but feel the tangling feeling in her heart whenever she remembers about Jungkook. She remembered how he would dry her hair for her every night to prevent her from getting a cold and how he would occasionally sleepover at her place to keep her warm with his embrace. Those memories that were priceless. Those memories that were not replaceable...

Yuna wrapped a towel on her head to dry her hair as she made her way out of the bathroom to find Yerin already on her bed, still reading her novel. "Unnie..." Yuna called out slothfully. "Come~" Yerin spread her arm to signal Yuna to sit beside her.

"How's work today?" The older one asked caringly. "Usual. Nothing special." Yuna covered her exposed legs with her blanket. "What did you all do today in my apartment?" she continued with the conversation. "We called Bangtan along." Yerin answered, peeping at Yuna to observe her reaction. As she expected, Yuna's face sank upon hearing 'Bangtan'. "Was Jungkook here?" Yuna asked, not looking at her unnie. "Yes..." Yerin sighed, holding Yuna's hand. "And he doesn't look good." Yerin continued. Yuna couldn't reply her but just looked down, sinking into deep thoughts. "Yuna... I am not trying to change your mind but I just want you to know that Jungkook is hurting badly..." Yerin spoke up and held onto Yuna's hand even tighter. "Unnie..." Yuna urged but she was taken aback when her tears started forming in her eyes. "Tell unnie what happened. Tell us why you want to leave Jungkook. I know the reason is not that easy." Yerin hugged her dongsaeng.

"I know I am being selfish to leave Jungkook. I know he is hurting badly... I am too... But I know where I stand in this world. I am not oblivious to my surroundings." Yuna started, breaking the hug between her and her unnie. "But you know that Jungkook doesn't mind, right?" Yerin leaned forward, holding onto Yuna's shoulders. "I know he doesn't mind. But I mind. I am always wondering about how inferior I am beside him. I know social status is not anything as long as we love each other but I can't help but to think about that. Jungkook is always there to reassure me and I want to be with him for the rest of my life... But the insecurities in me and all the things which happened in such a short time..." Yuna cried, pointing to the left side of her chest. "kills me..." she continued, bursting into tears as all the memories flashed back wholesale. "It kills me..." she repeated, hanging her head low while her tears flow like an open tap.

Yerin looked at the little poor thing in front of her and quickly nudged her way to keep this vulnerable, precious dongsaeng of her in her arms. "Why must all these happen to her..." Yerin thought as she tightened the hug around Yuna.

Yuna POV

The following day, I went to work as usual but Soyeon unnie decided to let me off earlier than usual since there wasn't many customers left. I took a stroll down the road, keeping my hands in my pocket for warmth. The winter is turning to the peak and the snow will be arriving anytime. I blew warm air into my hands occasionally to keep myself warmer as I walked down the streets. The street lights were turning romantic and I always wonder the reason behind it. I looked around seeing couples holding hands, sharing coats and gloves, sharing one cup of hot chocolate and many more. They walked past me and my lips curved into a bitter smile. "If only Jungkook was here..." I sighed, rubbing my hands once again as I was nearer to my apartment block.

I casually kicked the little pebbles on the floor, still feeling lonely in this cold weather. I lifted my head after a while only to see Jungkook walking towards my direction, but not looking at me. He was also taking a walk. How can he look so good with just a simple turtle-neck knitted pullover and a pair of black jeans? I stopped in my tracks to stare at him for a moment when just nice, he shifted his gaze from the roads to my direction. Our eyes met...

Jungkook POV

I was so frustrated doing my homework in my room. I stood up from my seat and walked towards the window, looking outside on the streets. The weather is turning really cold these days and the clothing on everybody is getting thicker and thicker. "I need to clear my mind," I thought to myself and quickly got changed to get down for a stroll.

I walked past Yuna's apartment, remembering that she must be at work. I took a look at my watch, 9.30pm. Her shift is not over yet, I thought when the bracelet on my wrist caught my eye. That bracelet which I gave Yuna as our first and also the last couple present. I stared at it for a few seconds before sighing and made my way down the building.

I leisurely walked along the streets, seeing many couples holding hands and keeping warm together. All the things that I wanted to do with Yuna, but I don't have the chance now. I can only be worried about her in my heart, from afar. I wonder if she is keeping herself warm enough and how is she without me. I would love to keep her beside me and keep her warm with my embrace but I can't...

I looked back onto the track that I was walking on and saw a figure not far in front of me. That person whom I wanna meet the most. That person whom I missed the most... Choi Yuna. The wind was blowing and I could clearly see her shiver. I want to run up to her and keep her in my embrace for the longest time ever so badly but I know that my presence was a burden to her.

"Yuna..." I mumbled as I took a step forward when the moment was broken by a high-pitched, "Jungkook!"

Yuna POV

I wanted to approach him as I stepped a step forward, calling out for him. "Jung-" I almost called out his name but was cut off when someone called him from behind. "Jungkook!"

He turned to the source of the voice and I, too, tilted my body to see who it was. Not entirely surprised, it was Minjung. I silently sighed, thinking how she had ruined this precious moment. I wanted to get out of this awkward situation.

I quickly made my way past Jungkook, keeping my head low, hoping that Minjung wouldn't recognise me. I was about to walk past Jungkook when a force was applied to my right wrist, pulling my back. "Yuna..." I heard his voice. That voice which I missed so badly. That voice which would be the first and the last thing I hear in a day. That voice which can cure me... but I refused to turned my head back because Minjung was already beside him.

"Oh, Yuna?" I heard Minjung say. She just ruined another beautiful moment. "Are you okay?" she asked, again. I didn't reply her, neither did I give the both of them any eye contact. I forcefully pulled my hand away from Jungkook's grip and quickly ran away from them, keeping my tears.

Jungkook POV

I turned back to see the source of the voice when I saw Minjung. "Damn it. Why is she here?" I thought to myself as I mentally rolled my eyes. She was running towards me when I felt someone walk past me. Her scent. That scent that I love the most. I quickly turned my body before she walked past me entirely and grabbed onto her wrist to prevent her from leaving. "Yuna..." I called out.

Please don't try to leave... please turn back and look at me at least once, like how you look at me last time. Don't walk past me like that... "Oh, Yuna?" Minjung spoke up and bent a little to try to look at Yuna's face which was hanging low. "Damn her girl, what is she doing?!" I mentally cursed when she continued, "Are you okay?" BAM! I started to boil inside me. In a spit second, Yuna pulled her hand away from mine roughly and ran off. "Sh*t. I just missed my chance." I ruffled my hair in irritation and decided to walk away when something shiny on the ground caught my attention. I bent down to pick it up only to realise that it was the bracelet that I gave her. She is still wearing it, I thought to myself. I rubbed the bracelet clean and kept it in my pocket before standing up.

"What is that, Jungkook ah?" I looked up to see Minjung. I almost forgot about her presence and I can't help but to feel anxious because of her. She ruined everything. "None of your business." I snapped and turned to walk away.

She was following me from behind for a few streets and it really annoyed me. "Can you stop following me?!" I growled, turning to face her. "I wasn't following you, I am just walking the same way as you." She explained, 'innocently'. "Whatever." I mumbled and picked up my speed but she wouldn't lose me. Feeling fed up, I bobbed into a drinking bar.

I sat by the drinking bar and ordered a bottle of beer to feel less painful. I am in pain, my heart... I thought Minjung was gone when she suddenly sat beside me, ordering another drink. "Why are you here?" I frowned. This is way above my tolerance level. "Why can't I be here? This is a public area, right?" she smiled, more like a smirk in my eyes.

I sighed loudly and turned my body to face the bartender before ordering more bottles. I gobbled them down one by one steadily for the first few minutes. "Jungkook ah... don't drink too much." Minjung held onto my arm to prevent me from drinking anymore. "I said it's none of your business. Who do you think you are?" My brain was getting a little dizzy and the volume of my voice got louder. "Jungkook." She called out sternly. "Don't talk to me like that. Only Yuna can." My temper was a little out of control as the alcohol got into me. "Stop talking about Yuna. She hurt you." Minjung rose her voice. "Shut up. I told you not to talk bad about her!" I yelled a bit, drinking more beer. "Why?! Why can she talk bad about me in front of you but I can't?! Why do you love her so much, so much more than when you loved me?! JEON JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP." she lost her temper too but I do not give a damn about her. "Who said she talked bad about you in front of me?! NEVER had she ever talked a SINGLE bad thing about you, Kang Minjung. NEVER. She even told me to forgive you but I can't. The more I look at you, the more I can't forgive you. And just to let you know, YES. I LOVE HER WAY MORE THAN WHEN I LOVED YOU LAST TIME. Because she deserves my love." I glared at her and stood up, making my way out of the bar unsteadily.

Yuna POV

I dried my hair with a towel and went in to the kitchen to get some warm water. I rolled up my long sleeve to wash the cup when I realised that my bracelet was missing. The one which Jungkook gave me. The only thing I am left with when I think about him. I put down my cup and turned off the tap before running to the bathroom to see if I have dropped it there. I searched up and down, every corner of my house to find it but it was nowhere to be seen. I slumped in defeat on my sofa after all the searching, "Is this fated?" I thought to myself. I gave up, hoping it would appear soon.

After some time when I was revising the lessons taught in class, my doorbell rang. "Who would it be?" I thought to myself and quickly opened the door, not looking through the hole. I swung the door open to find a drunk Jungkook. An empty glass bottle was in his hand as he leaned on the frame of my door for support. "Yuna... don't leave me, please..." he mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. The wind was howling mercilessly and I quickly pulled his body into my apartment.

He was so heavy as we tumbled our way in. Finally, my strength gave in and he fell on top of me on the sofa while I was supporting him. "Ah!" I let out a short scream as Jungkook's body was pressing against mine. He was half asleep and his eyes were half-closed. I almost couldn't remember when was the last time he was this up close to me. "Yuna..." he mumbled, leaning his head on my shoulder. Seconds later, I could feel a wet patch on my shoulder and he was sobbing. Please, don't be like this Jungkook... I closed my eyes, staying in that position for the longest time of my life.

Unknowingly, my arms slowly wrapped around his waist, leaning my chin on his head as he sobbed in my arms. "I can't live without you... why don't you understand? I don't want anything else if I don't have you beside me. Why? Why must you leave me like her? Why did you lie to me about being by my side... why..." he muttered in my shoulder. I am sorry, Kook ah... I closed my eyes as a tear slid off my cheek.

For I have no idea how long, he finally stopped sobbing and I realised that he was asleep with the dried tears trail on his cheeks. I carefully unwrapped my arms from him and nudged my way from beneath his body slowly. I managed to lie him down on the sofa and covered him with a wool blanket.

I sat down on the floor beside him, staring at his flawless yet worn out face. I cautiously placed my hand on his face, caressing it a little before mesmerizing this moment with him after so long.

Minjung POV

After Jungkook left the bar, I gobbled down a few bottles of beer in anger and left. I was cursing and walking back to my living area when a hand pulled me to a slightly more deserted area.

"What do you want?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Money, duh." He answered shortly, reaching his hand out, expecting me to give him some.

"Are you serious?! I gave you what you deserved earlier in a lump sum already!" I yelled and rolled my eyes before turning my body to leave. He held my shoulders to drag me back, "I am really in need of money, if not I would be lying on the streets tomorrow. Please... one last time." He begged.

"That's YOUR business, I gave you what I promised and NO MORE BARGAINING." I snarled and was about to leave when he threatened, "FINE, then I will go to the police and your school to expose what you did to Yuna." I turned to face him with an unbelievable expression. "Are you threatening me now?" I exclaimed and he shrugged, "It's your choice, we can die together." He smirked.

"How much do you need." I glared. "Not much, ten thousand will do." he shamelessly requested. "WHAT?! HOW DO I GET SO MUCH MONEY?! I JUST GAVE YOU FIFTY THOUSAND THE OTHER TIME?!" I shouted, but quickly covered my mouth when I realised I was too loud.

Namjoon POV

After meeting up with Bangtan, excluding Jungkook, I took a stroll home. Jungkook wasn't with us, AGAIN. He had been hiding himself at home and refused to hang out with us ever since Yuna left him. He thought she was the one for him and gave it all, who knows god would fail him. I am not blaming Yuna. What's she had gone through was definitely out of her control and I understand her. I just hope I can do something to help them out.

I was walking peacefully past a small garden roundabout when I heard someone fighting behind the garden in a slightly darker space. I knitted my brows together and decided to step a step nearer to take a look about what was going on. I hid behind the bushes immediately when I saw a familiar figure standing there. "Minjung?" I mumbled to myself and peeped again to make sure. "What is she doing here?" I thought to myself as I tried my best to listen to their conversation.

I couldn't hear them very well since I was at a distance away from them, but I can roughly hear some important points. "......your school to expose......to Yuna" I heard. Yuna? What Yuna? Choi Yuna?

"WHAT?! HOW DO I GET SO MUCH MONEY?! I JUST GAVE YOU FIFTY THOUSAND THE OTHER TIME?!" this sentence was heard very clearly. I was quite sure that she was agitated at that moment as she yelled pretty loud. "Wait what? What is she doing now?" I thought to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONEEE!! I AM FINALLY BACK FROM MY OVERSEAS INTERNSHIPPPP!! ANYONE MISSED ME? <3 AS A LITTLE PRESENT, I AM POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER FOR EVERYONEEE!! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT <3

CREDITS TO OWNER

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.7K 1.8K 49
"Promise me this, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"-Eunha "Maybe back then if I had just a little more courage and stood bef...
39.6K 1K 17
[ Highest Ranking No. #1 in Eunkook , 18.05.2019 , 21.27 p.m. ] No edit were made in this story , I'm sorry . I will try to edit it in meantime I re...
3.2K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
127K 6.8K 34
Eunha or her real name, Jung Eunbi is a cold, clever girl but deep inside, she is a nice person. She didn't like to fangirling like other girl in her...